Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,103 members, 7,939,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:06 AM

APC Does Not Have What It Takes To Change Nigeria-- Ribadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Does Not Have What It Takes To Change Nigeria-- Ribadu (2135 Views)

So That APC Does Not Implode! / APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! / Chairman Of APC Does Not Know The Name Of Rivers State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Does Not Have What It Takes To Change Nigeria-- Ribadu by omongbatim: 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
Nuhu Ribadu on President Goodluck Jonathan, Gov. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi and APC: " I'm a young man and age is still on my side. I will not allow anyone to trade with me, for the second time. It was wrong for Gov. Kwankwaso to describe my decision to join the PDP as a betrayal, because I consulted widely. The truth is that, the APC does not have what it takes to change Nigeria, and any ambition driven by grievance, bitterness and vendetta can not be said to possess any element of change''. ''And it is only a matter of time and Nigerians will know who truly loves them. I think the APC would have done well without the aggrieved PDP governors. With due respect to governor Amaechi, he is simply hungry for power and do not know how to go about it, except with money''. '' I may not know how to become the President of Nigeria, but I know it's never for the highest bidder and it's never up for sale. It's an undeniable fact, that President Jonathan has done well for Nigeria in such a very short time, and I think he is the answer to the prayer of many Nigerians. I must not be President, but I have vowed to support anyone who shares the same vision I have for Nigeria. And take it from me, President Jonathan has surpassed my vision for Nigeria"-
............... ............... .Nuhu Ribadu

7 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Have What It Takes To Change Nigeria-- Ribadu by omongbatim: 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
Please join me in laughing. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You must like this post oh!!! By fire, by rain.

7 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Have What It Takes To Change Nigeria-- Ribadu by omongbatim: 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
Any ambition driven by grievance, bitterness and vendetta can not be said to possess any element of change
... Ribadu

Gbawe and his fellow APC e-warriors why are you people bitter? cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Have What It Takes To Change Nigeria-- Ribadu by omongbatim: 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
It's an undeniable fact, that President Jonathan has done well for Nigeria in such a very short time, and I think he is the answer to the prayer of many Nigerians
Ribadu

Gbawe and his band of APC e-warriors, why are you blind to the achievements of Jonathan? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Have What It Takes To Change Nigeria-- Ribadu by omongbatim: 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
President Jonathan has surpassed my vision for Nigeria
Ribadu

2 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Have What It Takes To Change Nigeria-- Ribadu by omongbatim: 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
The truth is that, the APC does not have what it takes to change Nigeria
Ribadu

This is pregnant grin grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Have What It Takes To Change Nigeria-- Ribadu by omongbatim: 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
With due respect to governor Amaechi, he is simply hungry for power and do not know how to go about it, except with money
Ribadu

4 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Have What It Takes To Change Nigeria-- Ribadu by omongbatim: 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
I may not know how to become the President of Nigeria, but I know it's never for the highest bidder and it's never up for sale
Ribadu

3 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Have What It Takes To Change Nigeria-- Ribadu by omongbatim: 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
In summary, APC is a party of hate-filled, empty-brained, vindictive, one-track minded, stolen money-miss-road politicians
Omongbatim

4 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Have What It Takes To Change Nigeria-- Ribadu by Brimmie(m): 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
Well cooked porridge.. Sauce pls??

4 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Have What It Takes To Change Nigeria-- Ribadu by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
The first political bullet from Ribadu's gun grin

4 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Have What It Takes To Change Nigeria-- Ribadu by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
Nobody sticks to a sinking boat,APC is dead,if Ribadu could have said that,APC truly needs a body bag to keep its stench.

4 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Have What It Takes To Change Nigeria-- Ribadu by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
The OP is obviously a delusional halfwit posting a made up story then even goes ahead to keep spamming random comments to keep the stupid thread active angry

But who gives ashit anyway, only the most idiotic of the PDP apologists would even bother to believe this nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Have What It Takes To Change Nigeria-- Ribadu by eunisam: 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
yes! Yes!! Yes!!! Don't blame me for using Daniel brann cast phrase.inasmuch as e no concern me, APC lack the man power,the will,the political charismatic to change this country for better.That is why God and men have ordain GEJ to lead this nation to greatness.vote GEJ 2015!

2 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Have What It Takes To Change Nigeria-- Ribadu by ChrisOD: 11:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
dragan: The OP is obviously a delusional halfwit posting a made up story then even goes ahead to keep spamming random comments to keep the stupid thread active angry

But who gives ashit anyway, only the most idiotic of the PDP apologists would even bother to believe this nonsense.

Soapy water will soon get into ur eyes. Brainwashed monkey.

2 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Have What It Takes To Change Nigeria-- Ribadu by macsika: 11:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
That's what I've been saying, APC are just looking for a way to show political dominance and loot excessive billions which they partly use in funding terrorism.

PDP rules.
PDP forever.
GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Have What It Takes To Change Nigeria-- Ribadu by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
ChrisOD:

Soapy water will soon get into ur eyes. Brainwashed monkey.

Classic example of the breed of halfwits that flood this forum these days, but then again you're an Igbo halfwit so its expected that you know nothing but petty insults.

4 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Have What It Takes To Change Nigeria-- Ribadu by ChrisOD: 11:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
dragan:

Classic example of the breed of halfwits that flood this forum these days, but then again you're an Igbo halfwit so its expected that you know nothing but petty insults.

Cry me a river, loser.

2 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Have What It Takes To Change Nigeria-- Ribadu by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ribadoo, baddest politrickian ever _____

1 Like

Re: APC Does Not Have What It Takes To Change Nigeria-- Ribadu by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
ChrisOD:

Cry me a river, loser.

Remind me what the purpose of your pathetic comments here are exactly? It really doesn't change the fact that the OP posted fake gibberish undecided

2 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Have What It Takes To Change Nigeria-- Ribadu by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:09am On Aug 20, 2014
omongbatim: ............... ............... .Nuhu Ribadu
some people are simply foolish...

Why wld ribadu talk trash and start creating enemies for himself.

The truth is, all these politicians are nothing but greedy assholez, it not, he wldnt be jumping ships
Re: APC Does Not Have What It Takes To Change Nigeria-- Ribadu by Genius100: 12:17am On Aug 20, 2014
Why do idiots continue to post this trash that has been thoroughly debunked by Ribadu himself?

2 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Have What It Takes To Change Nigeria-- Ribadu by deeobserver209(m): 12:25am On Aug 20, 2014
dragan: The OP is obviously a delusional halfwit posting a made up story then even goes ahead to keep spamming random comments to keep the stupid thread active angry

Yes we agree it was a made up story. But you and I know that Nuhu Ribadu might be thinking of something like this in his heart.

1 Like

Re: APC Does Not Have What It Takes To Change Nigeria-- Ribadu by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 20, 2014
deeobserver209:
Yes we agree it was a made up story. But you and I know that Nuhu Ribadu might be thinking of something like this in his heart.

Whatever, believe what you want.
Re: APC Does Not Have What It Takes To Change Nigeria-- Ribadu by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 20, 2014
macsika: That's what I've been saying, APC are just looking for a way to show political dominance and loot excessive billions which they partly use in funding terrorism.

PDP rules.
PDP forever.
GEJ till 2019
Dont you think its better for you to say "nigeria is better off with one-party system"
Even in US that u worship today, they operate two-party system.

1 Like

Re: APC Does Not Have What It Takes To Change Nigeria-- Ribadu by onatisi(m): 4:08am On Aug 20, 2014
Yomieluv: Nobody sticks to a sinking boat,APC is dead,if Ribadu could have said that,APC truly needs a body bag to keep its stench.
expect more defections from apc to pdp in the coming weeks . I said it then ,that when it is 6 months to general elections many politicians will port back to pdp ,many didn't believe me then .

1 Like

Re: APC Does Not Have What It Takes To Change Nigeria-- Ribadu by impromptu: 4:52am On Aug 20, 2014
Ribadu, SHARAPPPPPP. You lost out of internal politics. If eventually you lost the PDP guber primary, you will still have something bad to say about them.

Re: APC Does Not Have What It Takes To Change Nigeria-- Ribadu by onatisi(m): 6:06am On Aug 20, 2014
impromptu: Ribadu, SHARAPPPPPP. You lost out of internal politics. If eventually you lost the PDP guber primary, you will still have something bad to say about them.
bros take ur weak erection pills this morning ooo.
Re: APC Does Not Have What It Takes To Change Nigeria-- Ribadu by thegoodone2(m): 7:12am On Aug 20, 2014
I like your courage.
Re: APC Does Not Have What It Takes To Change Nigeria-- Ribadu by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 20, 2014
APC does not mean well for Nigerians,they are just driven by hatred,jealously,greed,stealing nigeria funds and above all it is an islamic party.GEJ TILL 2019
Re: APC Does Not Have What It Takes To Change Nigeria-- Ribadu by mrking3(m): 7:19am On Aug 20, 2014
Lols
Re: APC Does Not Have What It Takes To Change Nigeria-- Ribadu by yinchar(m): 7:25am On Aug 20, 2014
I have inly one question....SOURCE?

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Guber Candidate Of Lagos State (akinwunmi Ambode) In Trouble With JAMB / Ten Successful Reforms Carried out by GEJ's Government with Video Proof / First Day At Work, Ambode Goes After Fashola's Loyalists.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.