Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,290 members, 7,932,182 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 08:19 PM

Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures (49607 Views)

Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by MrCork: 6:21am On Aug 20, 2014
...what kinda useless buildings are this that look like London toilet?.... This is notin compared to Peckam talkless of our London..RUBBBBISH (no ooofense) angry

1 Like

Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by ElekeNtioba: 6:23am On Aug 20, 2014
See human beings!! Give dem water and dey go begin complain abt cup!. Change cup and they go start to complain abt color of cup.

Unsatisfiable ingrates!!

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by kabba7(m): 6:25am On Aug 20, 2014
MikeBetty: evil mind will never see anything gud in gej, but d gudnews is GEJ till 2019.

By 2019 GEJ would have been buried polically and should be doing his 4th year in prison (that is what the prophet say not my words anyway) take it from me right now am in that university and those pictures unfortunately are fake !
How I wish those pictures are real though.

4 Likes

Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by rhadiator15(m): 6:26am On Aug 20, 2014
eaglechild:
Did you say Ibadan?
Didn't you see long span aluminum roofs?
Where can you find such in Ibadan?
gBam..
Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by cirmuell(m): 6:49am On Aug 20, 2014
@ those whining about the structures, it's their take off site for pete's sake. Dammit, can you compare Unilorin's mini campus with their permanent site? Why is that people here don't use their brain at times?
Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by deeptechcool(m): 6:53am On Aug 20, 2014
As backward as Nigeria is, God bless Awo and co. for givin us cocoa, groundnut and palm oil universities in the likes of UI, UNILAG, OAU, ABU, NSUKKA and co. Seems our present rulers' brain are synonymous to the colour of the crude oil. The sight of this 21st century oily school is PATHETIC.

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by cirmuell(m): 6:54am On Aug 20, 2014
kabba7:

By 2019 GEJ would have been buried polically and should be doing his 4th year in prison (that is what the prophet say not my words anyway) take it from me right now am in that university and those pictures unfortunately are fake !
How I wish those pictures are real though.
lol joker, what's fake in the picture? That they don't exist at all or they are too bright/sharp fir your liking? undecided or is it the angle of the shots that you find disturbing? I'led like to know how this pictures are fake too.
Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by deeptechcool(m): 6:57am On Aug 20, 2014
cirmuell: @ those whining about the structures, it's their take off site for pete's sake. Dammit, can you compare Unilorin's mini campus with their permanent site? Why is that people here don't use their brain at times?
Can u compare cocoa and groundnut brains with your oily brain? Unilorin is not better infrastructure wise than our 1st generation schools

1 Like

Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by chamboy(m): 6:58am On Aug 20, 2014
eaglechild:
Did you say Ibadan?
Didn't you see long span aluminum roofs?
Where can you find such in Ibadan?
smwhere u'v nt been mumu

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by tomtr15: 6:59am On Aug 20, 2014
Looking for an undemanding gaining coefficient syllabus? Impoverishment fortunate, long answers? Need a hooligan gaining package that gift employ in lowercase to no moment? Unhappy, but you won't reach those!
NO2 Extreme Surge
The means to gaining yobo body contains no truncated cuts. Becoming diet and the proper charitable of use are the only shipway to permanently process your rowdy mass and get weight. Contractor magnitude edifice exercises are not complicated. Unit grooming with middleweight weights is the soul way to stimulate your muscles and depute growing.

The opportune training techniques and a sound fast are the most essential factors in contractor ontogeny. Too steady unit lifting could resultant in actually losing hooligan aggregation. Too minuscule unit grooming faculty not expose the results you are excavation towards. The suitable ruffian assemblage construction learn is a combination of strenuous weight activity and enough set in between workouts to administer your embody reading to develop bully tissue.

Concentrating on the super bully groups is a reputable put to start in sensing for the perfect roughneck mass antiquity training. Extricated weights, squats, and pull-ups are perfect when source a roughneck building workout performance. You should amount the intensiveness of your workout and the quantity of metric you are lifting gradually to abstain sinew harm.
NO2 Extreme Surge
Shortly, exquisite workouts faculty make your muscles the stimulant they demand to build roughneck. Don't pass hours each day performing yobbo accumulation business exercises. If you do not accept your muscles to rest in between training sessions, you faculty injury strength instead of gaining it. Intense the right foods in the ethical quantities is also peremptory in edifice muscle magnitude. Large you enormously in your efforts to mount coefficient and add hooligan volume.
http://t-90xplodemuscle.com/my-personal-observation-about-no2-extreme-surge/
Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by fuke(m): 7:01am On Aug 20, 2014
Have a look @ That Chemistry Lab.

You do not fill the burette like that, without a glove and protective eye glass.

See the way, others are looking up at the burette.
A splash of acid will blind many eyes there.

In some other places, this will never be allowed.

Too crowded a lab. You do not become a top university with this kind of set up.

Lesson. We are still very far behind. Aesthetics not withstanding.

Nothing to celebrate here. Fine outside, Rotten inside.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by generaldre(m): 7:17am On Aug 20, 2014
Descartes: That Computer Lab is classical shocked shocked shocked
Compare to what is obtained in some existing ones embarassed
u need to see OAU's ict lab

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by cirmuell(m): 7:20am On Aug 20, 2014
deeptechcool: Can u compare cocoa and groundnut brains with your oily brain? Unilorin is not better infrastructure wise than our 1st generation schools
can someone please explain in simple terms what this slowpoke is tryna say? undecided
Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by desy24444(m): 7:22am On Aug 20, 2014
This will not stop ASUU frm going on strike
Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 20, 2014
ElekeNtioba: See human beings!! Give dem water and dey go begin complain abt cup!. Change cup and they go start to complain abt color of cup.

Unsatisfiable ingrates!!

Not Nigerians. Those hating on this thread are APC e-goats.

Shouldn't they first show us projects of architectural masterpiece from states under APC control?

Imagine the fools are comparing the Federal University of Lokoja established only 3 years ago with the University of Botswana that was established in 1982 as the FIRST institution of higher education in Botswana? Talk of comparing apples with oranges. Yeye dey smell!
Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by deeptechcool(m): 7:34am On Aug 20, 2014
cirmuell: can someone please explain in simple terms what this slowpoke is tryna say? undecided
I'm saying you are a f.oool for thinking this glorified sec. sch w rise to have a face like Unilorin and even crude oil unilorin CANNOT be compared with our 1st generation schools. Comprehend? Olodo

1 Like

Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by johnshagb(m): 7:48am On Aug 20, 2014
^^ trouble brewing grin
Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 20, 2014
**smiles**....
thats my state.
Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by cirmuell(m): 7:53am On Aug 20, 2014
deeptechcool: I'm saying you are a f.oool for thinking this glorified sec. sch w rise to have a face like Unilorin and even crude oil unilorin CANNOT be compared with our 1st generation schools. Comprehend? Olodo
well I pitty whoever wasted his hard earned money to send a soul like you to school. This is the last quote of yours I'll ever entertain. U ain't worth the time.

#shalom
Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by ZeusAyo: 8:15am On Aug 20, 2014
fkaz:

Really it was a secondary school before the state govt convert it to federal university. I don't think it is a good Idea to trade a science secondary school with the best facility in a state because of the uni.

IMO
the secondary school wasn't traded, it was moved: Get your facts right
Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by Sagamite(m): 8:18am On Aug 20, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi state, is one of the 12 new federal universities created by the GEJ govt

So your person created universities we cannot staff while the existing ones are in shambles and we are suppose to celebrate?

FOOOOOL!

4 Likes

Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by BigBen10: 8:29am On Aug 20, 2014
donphilopus: OP, did you create this thread to ridicule Sen. Smart Adeyemi and his fellow Kabba people?! Because we all know how he single-handedly fought for the establishment of the University in his state, believing it would be sited in his hometown. Unfortunately, Ibrahim Idris did some underground work and they sited the Campus in Lokoja.

PDP, being betraying themselves since 1999!

Tell them o. Tell them
Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by AZeD1(m): 8:37am On Aug 20, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Bad belle no go kill you. Over 70,000 Nigerians are currently in higher institutions in Ghana because of inadequate access to higher education in Nigeria.
Big lie, they are in Ghana because Ghanaian universities are better and there are no strikes
Sincere9gerian:
Besides, Kogi state had no federal university before now. That is not too good for a whole state. Now they have one, which provides job opportunities and access to higher education for qualified undergraduates.
First its not compulsory to have a federal university in every state. Second quality trumps quantity any day. Third quality universities will produce quality graduates who would go on to produce more jobs.. a multiplier effect while poor universities has led to the unemployment situation we have today
Sincere9gerian:
As for the existing schools, the FG recently gave them N200 billion intervention fund. Part or a major problem in some of the schools is mis-management or mis-allocation of available resources. Besides, these universities should not perpetually depend on govt for funds. The management should creatively look for other sources of funds
ASUU asked for N3 billion and the government couldn't give them and you are here talking about N200 billion? As for the 2nd part, when Fashola increased school fees, you called his government an elitist government, when he reduced it, you celebrated so how are the universities supposed to raise money?

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by Michdear(f): 8:37am On Aug 20, 2014
CFCfan:
Yep, the architecture is too boring, no variation at all.
I hope they do a better job on the 6 new "mega universities". The new schools would cater to 600,000 students
yea! any news about the new 6 mega universities ? heard the locations are ondo town in ondo state,onitsha in anambra state,oro in kwara state,ode warri in delta states,bauchi and kano.
Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by hilariousdammie(m): 8:44am On Aug 20, 2014
Descartes: GEJ Till 2019 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
God 4bid angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by BigBen10: 8:54am On Aug 20, 2014
Carlmax:

Ibrahim Idris is not from lokoja either, Lokoja is the best location for it and am glad it was established there. For the first time ever, I say thank you GEJ

Best location we already have a high class polytechnique in lokoja for gods sake. kogi state ploy. Idris side has the Kogi state University.KSU

why crowd an urban center when you can spread development throughout the state? The governor was just playing selfishness and oppression by siting iin lokoja. Its already the capital for gods sake!

1 Like

Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by F117A: 8:54am On Aug 20, 2014
Bororojo:

Same thing with many universities in Kenya, Angola and many other minnow African countries, that average Nigerians would normally think are worse off than they are..... lol. West Africa sucks in more ways than 1.
Dont let me even start with South African universities.
And how many unis are in those countries?
I would be surprised if it is up to 10.
if we had only 10 unis in Nigeria gulping all the resources,then you'd have a point.
Nigeria is a very populous country.
Our priority is on availability in light of limited resources rather than superflous asthetics.
Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by Descartes: 8:55am On Aug 20, 2014
generaldre: u need to see OAU's ict lab
That's why I say some unis wink
Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by Ijaya123: 8:57am On Aug 20, 2014
Descartes: GEJ Till 2019 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

So all these is about politics and staying in power? Is that all there is to live for in Nigeria? Think we are in a deeper shit than thought before.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by Descartes: 9:00am On Aug 20, 2014
Ijaya123:

So all these is about politics and staying in power? Is that all there is to live for in Nigeria? Think we are in a deeper shit than thought before.
Nigeria has been in a sorry state ever since mediocrity took over meritocracy.
Re: Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures by AZeD1(m): 9:00am On Aug 20, 2014
F117A: And how many unis are in those countries?
I would be surprised if it is up to 10.
if we had only 10 unis in Nigeria gulping all the resources,then you'd have a point.
Nigeria is a very populous country.
Our priority is on availability in light of limited resources rather than superflous asthetics.
Thats the point some of us are making. Its better to have 4 standard universities than have 100 mediocre universities.

We haven't solved the problems of the old ones and we are building more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Oko,anambra State Release Its Post Utme Result. / Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) / Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.