Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,190 members, 7,880,708 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:36 AM

Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! (44117 Views)

Iraqi Fighters Pose With Dead Bodies Of Islamic Militants ISIS Killed In Fight / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by rakish(m): 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ramon92: I feel kinda indifferent to this news cos it's most of those journalists that report false news to justify the clowns in Washington.

I feel no remorse for him even though he was killed in a brutal way..
you are so insensitive and heartless. People like you are the type i pray to God never to come in contact with.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by BinghiNya(m): 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
tonychristopher: ISLam and their wahala...i keep asking why are people still practising that barbaric religion...

if i am a muslim i will be so so so ashamed
if I were your parents, I would. Have aborted you
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by faceve: 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
Islam!!! I wornder were dat religion came frm
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Empiree: 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
Btruth: Islam = Terrorist. Why are you shy?

I think Non-Muslims especially Christians have very short memory. Iraq was relatively peaceful under Saddam until judo-christian terrorists alliance invaded this Muslim country which marks beginning of destruction and insecurity in that country. And back in the 80s, judo-christians terrorists alliance murdered some 500,000 (thousand) Iraqis on bogus allegations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTkFr_xcRNk

Fact is, these are Judea-christian (Jews and Christians) terrorists alliance creating problems in the world. I heard someone said earlier on this thread that Christians have renounced violence (from their Old Testament). The fact is they didn't. They only re branded from warring in religious attires to military ones. They also refrain from quoting their Holy Books so that mankind will not pay much attention to their barbaric murderous religion. What they doing now is committing atrocities in disguise in military clothing.

Iraq was peaceful before JUDE O-CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS ALLIANCE INVADED ON BOGUS WMD which was never found.

To confirm these allegations, just google leaders of those non-Muslim countries that invaded Iraq. You will notice they are either Christians, Jews or Atheists. They are the same people funded and still funding terrorists and criminals around the world including isis. Their writing is written on the wall
Here is McCain advocating supplying sophisticated weapons and training terrorists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omHNhx4N3fs

Judea-Christians terrorists alliance funded ISIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jElMqi2AFD8

Here we go again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB2lh6N0m4w

And if you google many of these people, they belong to different sects within Christianity and Judaism. So question is what's Islam and Muslims gotta do with those rags they created?. Think people. Christians and Christianity never changed. They only re-branded in military uniforms doing the same old fasad.

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by millionaireman: 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
Beyond words!! But have to say "Sorry to Nigerians."
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Missy89(f): 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
hardbody:

That's coldly brutal.

Well,

Investigative and war journalism isn't a safe job. Most of these guys know the risks
They break the biggest stories and usually die a very violent death.
He was captured in Libya and it took a while before he was released. Few months later, he went straight to Syria. That should tell you he was prepared for any eventuality.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
Am not suprised, if their normadic propheth mohammed slaughtered alot of the so called 'infidels' and raped alot of young girls in the name of jihad, what do one then expect of his bloodthirsty followers...
Infact the quran is a lethal book of destruction. If these islamists whether ISIL, ALQAEDA, ALSHABAB, BOKOHARAM fighters are caught, they should be fed with molten steel.
islam is just a stupid religion...
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by kunlesehan(m): 9:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
Btruth: Islam = Terrorist. Why are you shy?
hmmmm...shy?
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
_____
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by benswagtt(m): 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
mmmustapha: you sound like kafirun
tanks
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by pumpingmachine: 10:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
mmmustapha: served them right, iraq is destroyed for no reason but to stole their crude oil. over two hundreds lives where lost in Iraq, but world did not call America terrorists, why? are only Muslims be terrorists?
Did you just justify the beheading of a journalist, a man that wasn't part of those that caused the problem in d first instance just because he is an american? I just saw your name is Mustapha. You are the perfect example of why people call Muslims terrorists. You said this served them right. Imagine Liberia warlords cutting of your children's heads because Nigeria intervened in their civil war. You guys are ridiculous with your state of mind, you all need psychological evaluation,

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by tola9ja: 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
kunlesehan: These days when we hear 'Islam'...just one thought comes to mind...
ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE IF YOU SEE A PERSON KILLING PEOPLE ILLEGALLY AND CLAIM TO BE A MUSLIM HE OR SHE IS NOT A MUSLIM BECAUSE THAT IS NOT THE TEACHING AND PRACTICE OF ISLAM quran:41:33-35

41:33
And who is better in speech than one who invites to Allah and does righteousness and says, "Indeed, I am of the Muslims."
41:34
And not equal are the good deed and the bad. Repel [evil] by that [deed] which is better; and thereupon the one whom between you and him is enmity [will become] as though he was a devoted friend.
41:35
But none is granted it except those who are patient, and none is granted it except one having a great portion [of good].

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by tola9ja: 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
kunlesehan: These days when we hear 'Islam'...just one thought comes to mind...
ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE IF YOU SEE A PERSON KILLING PEOPLE ILLEGALLY AND CLAIM TO BE A MUSLIM HE OR SHE IS NOT A MUSLIM BECAUSE THAT IS NOT THE TEACHING AND PRACTICE OF ISLAM quran:41:33-35

And who is better in speech than one who invites to Allah and does righteousness and says, "Indeed, I am of the Muslims."
And not equal are the good deed and the bad. Repel [evil] by that [deed] which is better; and thereupon the one whom between you and him is enmity [will become] as though he was a devoted friend.
But none is granted it except those who are patient, and none is granted it except one having a great portion [of good].

THE WORLD NUMBER TERRORIST IS ISRAEL SEE HOW THEY ARE KILLING PALESTINIANS 70PERCENT ARE CIVILIAN THERE IS NO NAIRALAND THREAD THAT SPEAK ABOUT IT BUT WHEN IT AMERICA TURN WE SEE IT IN THE HOMEPAGE IS THAT NOT A TERRORIST ACT THE ISRAELITE PRACTICALIZE THEY EVEN SAID THE BIBLE LEADS THEM TO DO SUCH ACT

Luke 19:27English Standard Version (ESV)

27 But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by tola9ja: 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
kushstalin: Am not suprised, if their normadic propheth mohammed slaughtered alot of the so called 'infidels' and raped alot of young girls in the name of jihad, what do one then expect of his bloodthirsty followers...
Infact the quran is a lethal book of destruction. If these islamists whether ISIL, ALQAEDA, ALSHABAB, BOKOHARAM fighters are caught, they should be fed with molten steel.
islam is just a stupid religion...

27 But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

Luke 19:27King James Version (KJV)

27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by afrika(f): 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
islam , a true religion of peace? or not?
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by kunlesehan(m): 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
tola9ja: ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE IF YOU SEE A PERSON KILLING PEOPLE ILLEGALLY AND CLAIM TO BE A MUSLIM HE OR SHE IS NOT A MUSLIM BECAUSE THAT IS NOT THE TEACHING AND PRACTICE OF ISLAM quran:41:33-35

THE WORLD NUMBER TERRORIST IS ISRAEL SEE HOW THEY ARE KILLING PALESTINIANS 70PERCENT ARE CIVILIAN THERE IS NO NAIRALAND THREAD THAT SPEAK ABOUT IT BUT WHEN IT AMERICA TURN WE SEE IT IN THE HOMEPAGE IS THAT NOT A TERRORIST ACT THE ISRAELITE PRACTICALIZE THEY EVEN SAID THE BIBLE LEADS THEM TO DO SUCH ACT

hmmmmm...'Ezioku' like the wisemen from the east will say.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by shamson: 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
ISIS and others are American creation and problem

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by nonstan(m): 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
tokunboh: And some people will come here screaming Israel has been killing innocent kids! Those kids grow up to be like James Foley's executioner. They are a cancer, Israel wipe them off! ISIS, Hamas, Boko Haram, they all are like for like!
Watch what you say dear..what you jes said is a very big fallacy..am a christian by faith but am so sure that not all muslim are evil..good ones are there..bad ones overshadow them..i wonder what you will do 2 mankind if you are God
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by afrika(f): 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
tola9ja: ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE IF YOU SEE A PERSON KILLING PEOPLE ILLEGALLY AND CLAIM TO BE A MUSLIM HE OR SHE IS NOT A MUSLIM BECAUSE THAT IS NOT THE TEACHING AND PRACTICE OF ISLAM quran:41:33-35

WHO THEN IS A TRUE ISLAMIST? D BEHEADER OR D ONES WATCHING WHILE IT IS CONCOUDED?
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by mobi5592: 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
texbaba1: This is so pathetic...

These pple are surely part of the antichrist. if u there and still waiting for the antichrist to come from somewhere, sorry...they are already upon us, and they are humans nd not beast or monsters as some of us would want to imagine. or how else do you axplain comments like ' accept islam or be slaughterd' , its like saying ' take the mark of the beast or be killed'. Honestly, i can see clearer now...am bigining to understand end time prophesies nw.
. I think you should google joels Richardson's book 'the islamic anti-christ'... A free version is available online. It will be the best book you ever read in a decade.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Ekken: 11:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
can u respect orders peoples religion
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
tola9ja: Luke 19:27English Standard Version (ESV)

Luke 19:27King James Version (KJV)

27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Brainless mujaheed, what has the post got to with the above?
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Ekken: 11:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
Empiree:

I think Non-Muslims especially Christians have very short memory. Iraq was relatively peaceful under Saddam until judo-christian terrorists alliance invaded this Muslim country which marks beginning of destruction and insecurity in that country. And back in the 80s, judo-christians terrorists alliance murdered some 500,000 (thousand) Iraqis on bogus allegations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTkFr_xcRNk

Fact is, these are Judea-christian (Jews and Christians) terrorists alliance creating problems in the world. I heard someone said earlier on this thread that Christians have renounced violence (from their Old Testament). The fact is they didn't. They only re branded from warring in religious attires to military ones. They also refrain from quoting their Holy Books so that mankind will not pay much attention to their barbaric murderous religion. What they doing now is committing atrocities in disguise in military clothing.

Iraq was peaceful before JUDE O-CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS ALLIANCE INVADED ON BOGUS WMD which was never found.

To confirm these allegations, just google leaders of those non-Muslim countries that invaded Iraq. You will notice they are either Christians, Jews or Atheists. They are the same people funded and still funding terrorists and criminals around the world including isis. Their writing is written on the wall
Here is McCain advocating supplying sophisticated weapons and training terrorists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omHNhx4N3fs

Judea-Christians terrorists alliance funded ISIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jElMqi2AFD8

Here we go again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB2lh6N0m4w

And if you google many of these people, they belong to different sects within Christianity and Judaism. So question is what's Islam and Muslims gotta do with those rags they created?. Think people. Christians and Christianity never changed. They only re-branded in military uniforms doing the same old fasad.
they will start evil which they can't finished...
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
fvck y'all mujaheeds, islamists and jihadists!!!''
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by tola9ja: 11:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
kushstalin:
Brainless mujaheed, what has the post got to with the above?
MR PROF FULL OF BRAIN THEY FOLLOW WHAT THE BIBLE SAID
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by tola9ja: 12:03am On Aug 21, 2014
mobi5592: . I think you should google joels Richardson's book 'the islamic anti-christ'... A free version is available online. It will be the best book you ever read in a decade.
THEY HAVE BRAIN WASH YOU DONT READ ANY BOOK READ THE BIBLE YOU WILL NO ISLAM IS ONLY WAY TO SALVATION THEY PRAY SOLAT JESUS PRAY SOLAT IN THE BIBLE AND THERE IS NORELIGION IN THE WORLD THAT DOSE THAT EXCEPT ISLAM
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by tola9ja: 12:04am On Aug 21, 2014
afrika:

WHO THEN IS A TRUE ISLAMIST? D BEHEADER OR D ONES WATCHING WHILE IT IS CONCOUDED?
LET THE BIBLE ANSWER YOU OABADIAH 1:1
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by tunde1200(m): 1:23am On Aug 21, 2014
:' something bad is wrong somewhere really!.

rnalist was kidnapped in 2012 in Northwest Syria, which means ISIS had been part of the ''moderate Syrian rebels'' which Obama asked $500 million from congress to arm.
I wonder what John McCain the war monger would be thinking after watching the horrific video.
Bashar al-Assad had been a lone voice in the wilderness shouting that he was fighting terrorists not freedom fighters but only few people like Vladimier Putin listened to him.[/quote]
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by tunde1200(m): 1:26am On Aug 21, 2014
cryReally? Somthing terible has happened then!.
BekeeBuAgbara: The journalist was kidnapped in 2012 in Northwest Syria, which means ISIS had been part of the ''moderate Syrian rebels'' which Obama asked $500 million from congress to arm.
I wonder what John McCain the war monger would be thinking after watching the horrific video.
Bashar al-Assad had been a lone voice in the wilderness shouting that he was fighting terrorists not freedom fighters but only few people like Vladimier Putin listened to him.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Ekundayo7: 5:46am On Aug 21, 2014
The only thing people need to remember is that the Middle Eastern Muslim tribes have been at war with each other from the beginning of time. There is NO ONE in the world, not Russia, not the US, not China, not Israel, NO ONE, who can get a handle on their murdering rampages. History just repeats itself over and over. If a Western power backs one side or the other, it is CERTAIN that next week, next month, next year, three decades down the road, that particular tribe and brand of Islam will come back on you to slit your throat. What we are seeing now is a dizzying backing of Sunni versus Shia, Shia joined with Sunni, Shia verus Sunni, Sunni versus minority tribe, Shia versus minority tribe, Al Qaeda versus ISIL, it is a fluid and deranged madness spreading across the land, always has been, always will. The Yazidi and Sufi are being slaughtered by the Salafists now, just as always, and it will never change. Islam is rife with divisions and deep seated tribal hatred, right now it is a scramble for power. These murderers are ALL repulsive and anti-God, meaning they are mere demon-men who challenge the right of people to follow their own tribal worship and customs. This is jihad folks, Salafist Jihad at its core root and teaching. Mali is only a stone's throw away, Sudan is only a stone's throw away, these are places where Muslims have lost their lives for simply existing in their villages as their forefathers before them, not to speak of Nigeria. What is happening now is not a united jihad for an Islamic Caliphate-it is a supreme grab for power and wealth, only that...by murderous deranged thugs. When man steps between anothers right to worship God, and claims that only they know the "true" path to God, is when murder breaks out on this planet. People never, ever learn this. No one has the right to step between a praying man or woman and their individual connection to God. It is as simple as that.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by real86(m): 6:03am On Aug 21, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
Glad to read this from a muslim; but how many muslims reason like this. You can imagine one imbecilic @ tsolz90 calling himself a muslim while threatening Isha Sesay with death...that guy is already an ISIS member-at-large!
I have a video on my phone where the ISIS,the dare-devil sect., massacred over 150 innocent Iraqi young boys who are non Muslims by gun shot to their head and beheaded little children 2-4years old for being children of non Muslims. How can some Muslim still give kudos to people who perpetrate such evil act.? I pray and hope someday Muslim all over the would rise up and try to address the issue if terrorism that is so much linked to u people.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by real86(m): 6:13am On Aug 21, 2014
I have a video on my phone where the ISIS,the dare-devil sect., massacred over 150 innocent Iraqi young boys who are non Muslims by gun shot to their head and beheaded little children 2-4years old for being children of non Muslims. How can some Muslim still give kudos to people who perpetrate such evil act.? I pray and hope someday Muslim all over the would rise up and try to address the issue if terrorism that is so much linked to u people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Post Electoral Violence Breakout In US As Trump And Bidden Supporters Clash / Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) / Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.