Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,205 members, 7,939,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:03 PM

In Need Of Haulage(fuel, Goods, Sand, Granite, Etc) Info - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / In Need Of Haulage(fuel, Goods, Sand, Granite, Etc) Info (1790 Views)

In Need Of Haulage And logistic, Companies / Cheap SAND & GRANITE For Your Construction Sites. / Lets Us Handle Your Logistics Supply Of Sand, Granite Blocks, Cement, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Haulage(fuel, Goods, Sand, Granite, Etc) Info by abey28: 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2008
I'm thinking about getting into the haulage business and I need to find companies that I could lease my trucks to. If anybody has the info for any such companies, i would really appreciate it. thank you.
Re: In Need Of Haulage(fuel, Goods, Sand, Granite, Etc) Info by FOD(m): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2008
Re: In Need Of Haulage(fuel, Goods, Sand, Granite, Etc) Info by mayornaize: 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2008
[table][i][b]This is a special information for anyone wishing to invest in the HAULAGE BUSINESS. There is a lucrative opportunity. Hush Concepts Ent. is currently seeking for investors in this regard in order to meet up with the increasing demand of their service and expansion.they are willing to partner with prospective investor who are willing to go into the business full time or manage their trucks with a good return weekly.
Details of Investment:
*Vehicle Acquisition:    30 Tons, Box Body/Open roof with blankets
*Acquire the vehicle yourself(we may assist if required)
*Monthly returns:        N1,000,000
*Term of Contract:       Legal:to be signed by both parties and register with the High Court of Lagos State
*Contract Tenure:        24  Months
*Termination Return:    Actual cost of investment/initial value of trucks(this is exclusive of the monthly return)i.e N200,000X24 Months + N3,000,000(Invested fund)

For detailed information contact Muyiwa on 01 8147599 or 0805 655 5567 or e-mail       enquiries@hushconceptsinternational.com

For clarity and genuity of this offer please call the number above or send an e-mail
Re: In Need Of Haulage(fuel, Goods, Sand, Granite, Etc) Info by cj1080(m): 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2008
My dear i truly have to say this.
Get off you behind,get out there and find out for yourselve,If not someone might just tell you the stories you want to hear,for you to later fall into trouble because what you heard is not what you are getting.
For fuel get to the depot and ask for a babatunde Shibola(Shi),he has the details you will need for haulage and purchase of fuel.You can ask from the people at the gate where his office is.if they ask you what you want to see him for just tell them you want to find out the price of fuel per 15,000 lit and 33,000 lit or of fuel.
For sand and granite.get down to ketu after the ojota over pass.just ask around there for where they get tips where their association is.people around there will point you in the right direction(although they might ask you whether you want to buy.just tell them what your offering and try and get to their association office for the full details of what you want.

If you still need further details
drop your post here.
Re: In Need Of Haulage(fuel, Goods, Sand, Granite, Etc) Info by 9jagobetta: 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2012
abey28: I'm thinking about getting into the haulage business and I need to find companies that I could lease my trucks to. If anybody has the info for any such companies, i would really appreciate it. thank you.

hello i run haulage business/sales and supply of granite materials & asphalt, sands, laterite etc. i have been in this business for over a decade i have office in badan quarry and Abekuta quarry. pls call me on 08020621510 or e-mail gabbypitrili@gmail.com i will give you comprehensive explanation about all you need to know, from there i will not mind we can arrange a meeting thanks.
Re: In Need Of Haulage(fuel, Goods, Sand, Granite, Etc) Info by Petrodirect: 1:28am On May 08, 2020
Great

(1) (Reply)

For Lease: Pure Water Production Factory With Nadac Reg @ikotun 2m/yr / Help With Very Fast Cargo Delivery Companies(24hrs,abj-lag) / Wow!!! Start Ur Mini Importation In 24hrs Via EBAY (FREE SHIPPING)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.