Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,958 members, 7,973,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:35 PM

US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain - Foreign Affairs (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain (30994 Views)

Poll: And the winner will be:

McCain/Palin: 5% (12 votes)
Obama/Biden: 94% (189 votes)
This poll has ended

Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread / Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 / Obama Vs Romney: U.S. Presidential Debate On 16th October 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by Gamine(f): 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2008
Sorry o

President-elect Obama's Twin brothers and sisters, African Americans.

but i wsnt holding him before. undecided undecided

Yeah yeah.

We are all entitled to our opinions.

But its best to leave what you insinuate in your mind.

You nothing of how im tied to the US, whether i have lived, live or will live there.
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by MrCrackles(m): 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2008
plus_Queen:

It's most likely that old fool tumfulu/his_grace

i was about to say this

it is really annoying as the muppet keeps throwing tantrums and senselessness all over the forum all day!
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by ilaugh1: 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2008
Have you heard that women in America have decided to shave their pussie hair, reason why? they say no more BUSH
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by plusQueen: 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2008
and the guy is in his fifties.
This is a true picture

Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by BabyJinx: 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2008
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by plusQueen: 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2008
looking like an agbero at mazamaza
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by MrCrackles(m): 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2008
plus_Queen:

looking like an agbero at mazamaza

grin
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by ilaugh1: 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2008
Have you heard that women in America have decided to shave their pussie hair, reason why? they say no more BUSH
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by MrCrackles(m): 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2008
plus_Queen:

and the guy is in his fifties.
This is a true picture

i thought people have more sense and wisdom as they get older

the reverse is the case for the bloody hydro-moronic Arrow!

fugly bat!
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by ilaugh1: 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2008
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by DavidDylan(m): 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2008
Gamine:

Sorry o

President-elect Obama's Twin brothers and sisters, African Americans.

but i wsnt holding him before. undecided undecided

Yeah yeah.

[size=18pt]We are all entitled to our opinions.

But its best to leave what you insinuate in your mind.[/size]

You nothing of how I'm tied to the US, whether i have lived, live or will live there.

Maybe you shld take ur own advice first.
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by ilaugh1: 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2008
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by DavidDylan(m): 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2008
Is this guy an automaton? grin
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by ilaugh1: 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2008
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by OluwaKANYE: 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2008
MrCrackles:

i thought people have more sense and wisdom as they get older

the reverse is the case for the bloody hydro-moronic Arrow!

fugly bat!

lmao if this is what old age does to people then i better remain the way i am cheesy cheesy
@plus queen how did you manage that sort of pic cheesy cheesy
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by OluwaKANYE: 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2008
DavidDylan:

Is this guy an automaton? grin
i said it before, he's an internet spamming bot cheesy cheesy
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by ilaugh1: 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2008
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by plusQueen: 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2008
OluwaKANYE:

lmao if this is what old age does to people then i better remain the way i am cheesy cheesy
@plus queen how did you manage that sort of pic cheesy cheesy

he must have have been chasing some girl here and sent his pic and the one girl got mad last month and shared it
and I'm 100% sure it's him because I saw another picture he posted on a thread when he first joined nairaland as His_grace early last year
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by KarmaMod(f): 7:46pm On Nov 06, 2008
Gamine, you know what Im talking about yet you are acting like SF came from no where. You did mention how you felt bad for BAs now cos of what you've read on StormFront and I'm merely telling you that their existence shouldnt scare anyone from anywhere but whatever. If you wanna claim you've never said anything of the sort, ti e ni yen. WN closet is also a "nickname" for the site.

osisi, add JeSoul to the list. She's also guilty saying things against Obama cool
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by ilaugh1: 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2008
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by Gamine(f): 8:32pm On Nov 06, 2008
Karma, Yeah, i know what you are talking about, you were giving someone a hard time

for mentioning Nigeria, in a thread on this section and yet, you were bringing up names i didnt mention here, i didnt know WN closet was their nickname, i was just pazed about that.

Anyways, i know these Racists have always said things, But they really didnt believe Obama would win

But since he is Black in their eyes, i just hope the Wolf isnt real this time, like joke like joke JFK was killed, Martin Luther,,,,,,.

We can only hope that this situation turns out for the better, its all im saying.
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by plusQueen: 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2008
@ karma,jesoul has been included
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by allboyz(m): 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2008
Please, Nairalanders, i hail you all, like i said earlier, Obama OR no Obama,, God has Destinied him to be US President.

Don't tell me that there are Political - election corruption in the states, For Christ sake, The US citizen has spoken VERY CLEARLY, THEY WANT OBAMA and he will be their president, at this point and prior to this time,McCain was never fit for that post, period

I am just being firm, sitting on the fence
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by omoge(f): 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2008
let's be happy. let's not be our own worst enemy, if there is anything, blacks or Africans or AA should come together.

thank God he won. i was out celebrating in Suva, Fiji today. more cele this weekend. Red Lobster on friday Ruth Richard's on Sat.
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by KarmaMod(f): 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2008
i didnt know WN closet was their nickname,

Now you do.

its that or "WN congregation" so i guess you should now see why I believed you were discussing SF HERE.
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by KarmaMod(f): 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2008
Are you on a vacation, omoge?
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by RichyBlacK(m): 11:02pm On Nov 06, 2008
KaramaMod,

What's up with the crescent and star? Are you a Muslim?
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by KarmaMod(f): 11:23pm On Nov 06, 2008
Ma koba mi o.

Muslim ko. Slave ni.

That's how the room in my cousin's place was painted. I dont get it either. Unless the white people that lived there before were Muslim
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by RichyBlacK(m): 11:30pm On Nov 06, 2008
KarmaMod:

Ma koba mi o.

Muslim ko. Slave ni.

That's how the room in my cousin's place was painted. I don't get it either. Unless the white people that lived there before were Muslim

Okay, that's aight. Muslim girls are cool though.
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by KarmaMod(f): 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2008
Marry one then
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by RichyBlacK(m): 11:36pm On Nov 06, 2008
KarmaMod:

Marry one then

grin grin grin grin Why one? Why not four?
Re: US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain by RichyBlacK(m): 11:41pm On Nov 06, 2008
From google.com

A search on "Obama" gets 0.7 billion hits

Results 1 - 10 of about 741,000,000 for Obama. (0.11 seconds)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) / South Africa Election: Latest Results As Counting Of Votes Continue / Ukraine: You’re Acting Like Bandits – Russia Tells US, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.