Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,762 members, 7,930,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:52 PM

Ribadu Is Shameless - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu Is Shameless (1043 Views)

Buhari Is Shameless / Nuhu Ribadu Is Shameless / Danjuma Tongue-lashes Lobbying Ex-minister *says He Is Shameless, Ungrateful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ribadu Is Shameless by OlusolaWarrior: 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
Remember when Nuhu Ribadu, as the EFCC Chairman, went hunting for the likes of Bola Tinubu over allegations of corruption? But once he was booted out of office and needed a job, he turned to politics and embraced the same people he called thieves and rouges. Show me your friend and I'll tell you who you are. Isn't Ribadu, by his very actions of camping with thieves, also a thief? And when he could not realise his political ambition of becoming president under the ACN and anticipating a bleak political future, what did he do? Like a prostitute, he changed partners in the middle of the night. Choosing to sleep with the People's Democratic Party, PDP, and praising President Goodluck Jonathan. Does he think Nigerians have a short memory? Has he forgotten so soon how he brought up allegations on Governor Goodluck Jonathan and his wife for looting Bayelsa State's treasury at the time the president was governor of the state? Indeed, Nuhu Ribadu is shameless. Perhaps, he has forgotten; we Nigerians haven't forgotten.

5 Likes

Re: Ribadu Is Shameless by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
@OP.. Nigerians have a very short memory.. not that they don't remember, they don't think it matters what you did in the past. all they want is what you can promise them now grin

1 Like

Re: Ribadu Is Shameless by M0GIDI: 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
The constitution guarantees right of association. Buhari, the supposed anti corruption man is presently being financed by world acclaimed thief, eBola Ahmed Thiefnubuu.

5 Likes

Re: Ribadu Is Shameless by Mayydayy(m): 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
i have not forgotten
Re: Ribadu Is Shameless by hushmail: 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
bros i share ur pain as shld every right thinking 9ja

all Polithievians r thieves bt even among thieves there shld b honour

ribadu own don pass shame itself
infact SHAME go cover face if him hear wetin ribadu do
Re: Ribadu Is Shameless by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
@Op, so because Nuhu Ribadu Dumped the supporter of APC APC he now appears shameless to you?

No bros. Ribadu is really a wise man.

Say no to Terrorists, say no to supporters of APC, Say no to APC.

9 Likes

Re: Ribadu Is Shameless by egift(m): 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
Here is what Ribadu said in April:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-E7WgeHAqleI/U_Hz3khr7vI/AAAAAAADXJw/bWnfGY6rE50/s1600/4.png[/img]

I like Ribadu for the little legacy he has been able to cave for himself (which in Nigeria's political setting means much). But for heading back to his vomit - is very disappointing.

I just hope Jonathan does not play him like they messed Soludo.

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu Is Shameless by Decryptor(m): 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
emmydeep: @Op, so because Nuhu Ribadu Dumped the supporter of APC APC he now appears shameless to you?

No bros. Ribadu is really a wise man.

Say no to Terrorists, say no to supporters of APC, Say no to APC.

Don't mind the ranting OP. Whining just like his apc masters

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu Is Shameless by jideomowunmi(f): 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
As far as am concerned dey r all birds of d same feathers...not even a single one of dem has any pure intentions..just read d article now and even tho it's way back in 2011..he shud tell me wa has changed since den...mtcheewww angry sad angry
Re: Ribadu Is Shameless by talktimi(m): 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
These politicians are all bloody liars and shameless o jare. I remember a certain Buhari once called ACN governors corrupt next thing we know, he has been gallivanting all over the country with these same corrupt scum even came together to form a party with them. Or when that rogue Fayose came back from his exile and joined the APC, his sins were forgiven until he decamped back to PDP then everyone remembered that he was a murderous thief. Naija na wa
Re: Ribadu Is Shameless by CastleandGreen: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
When he was in APC he was a great man, now that he has decamp to PDP he is shameless! @OP you are more shameless than him.

3 Likes

Re: Ribadu Is Shameless by Itoroetti(m): 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
is atiku not shameless?
what about amaechi?
kwakwanso nko?
oyinola ?
including ur tinubu.are they not also shameless?

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu Is Shameless by Delydex: 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
Spare me the sweet talk,the time Nigerians were easily teased with words are past we are ready to face reality now. call a spade a spade, Ribadu is simply shameless just as the writer has written
egift: Here is what Ribadu said in April:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-E7WgeHAqleI/U_Hz3khr7vI/AAAAAAADXJw/bWnfGY6rE50/s1600/4.png[/img]

I like Ribadu for the little legacy he has been able to cave for himself (which in Nigeria's political setting means much). But for heading back to his vomit - is very disappointing.

I just hope Jonathan does not play him like they messed Soludo.
Re: Ribadu Is Shameless by balaclava: 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
Not jst Ribadu, All politicians r. #Selfish interest!
Re: Ribadu Is Shameless by chamboy(m): 10:29am On Aug 21, 2014
Politicians Course is to see us fight in their name, tag some as saints n d oda devil. They are all d same don't kill urself for any of them
Re: Ribadu Is Shameless by 99100(m): 10:34am On Aug 21, 2014
...And Atiku, Helrufai are ......?
Re: Ribadu Is Shameless by 99100(m): 10:36am On Aug 21, 2014

(1) (Reply)

TAN: The Sensibility Of Nigerian Youths Has Been Insulted / NASRDA Need To Step Up, Identify Who Is Monitoring And Tracking Our Territory. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.