Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

C-O-N-F-U-S-I-O-N!!! Ebola Survivor Cause Commotion In Lagos Church - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / C-O-N-F-U-S-I-O-N!!! Ebola Survivor Cause Commotion In Lagos Church (2282 Views)

C-o-n-f-u-s-e-d!!! The Empty Election Promises Of A Generalissimo – Femi Aribisa / Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion During Testimony Hour In Church / Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

C-O-N-F-U-S-I-O-N!!! Ebola Survivor Cause Commotion In Lagos Church by CharlesPhc: 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
One of the health attendants that attended to the Liberian that died of Ebola virus in Lagos went to the church last Sunday to testify to the goodness of God in her life. The testifiers were 10 in number and she was no. 4 in queue.

When it was her turn to share testimony, she testified that she is negative to Ebola. When it was time for her to return the mic to the Pastor to call on the next person.

Pastor: Don’t worry, give the mic to the next person.

Next person: (shifts back) nooo give it to pastor.

Ebola testifier: Pastor, take your mic, he is not collecting it.

Pastor: Give it to the sister behind him.

Sister: Shuuooo! I don forget my testimony, may be next week.

Ebola testifier: Pastor, if you are not ready to collect the mic, I will put it on the floor (going back to her seat)

Before she turned back to where she was sitting before, everybody in the church has jumped outside for their life.

Ebola patient do have chance of survival, spread this information,

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=182723
Re: C-O-N-F-U-S-I-O-N!!! Ebola Survivor Cause Commotion In Lagos Church by Tolexander: 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
After the reelection of Aregbesola to the state house, Osun defender seems to be deficient of news and always trying to formulate comedy!

^^^
placing the jpg of this lady on the news when they are supposed to give us the picture of the pastor and next person refusing to collect the microphone from the survivor.
Re: C-O-N-F-U-S-I-O-N!!! Ebola Survivor Cause Commotion In Lagos Church by baby124: 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
CharlesPhc: One of the health attendants that attended to the Liberian that died of Ebola virus in Lagos went to the church last Sunday to testify to the goodness of God in her life. The testifiers were 10 in number and she was no. 4 in queue.

When it was her turn to share testimony, she testified that she is negative to Ebola. When it was time for her to return the mic to the Pastor to call on the next person.

Pastor: Don’t worry, give the mic to the next person.

Next person: (shifts back) nooo give it to pastor.

Ebola testifier: Pastor, take your mic, he is not collecting it.

Pastor: Give it to the sister behind him.

Sister: Shuuooo! I don forget my testimony, may be next week.

Ebola testifier: Pastor, if you are not ready to collect the mic, I will put it on the floor (going back to her seat)

Before she turned back to where she was sitting before, everybody in the church has jumped outside for their life.

Ebola patient do have chance of survival, spread this information,

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=182723

grin grin grin grin

Who wan die abeg...
Re: C-O-N-F-U-S-I-O-N!!! Ebola Survivor Cause Commotion In Lagos Church by mainheart(m): 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
so pastor self de fear. Ebola eh no go good with oo
Re: C-O-N-F-U-S-I-O-N!!! Ebola Survivor Cause Commotion In Lagos Church by neighbourhud: 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
Lwkmd grin grin grin
Gaskiya...this one na SUPER STORY grin

1 Like

Re: C-O-N-F-U-S-I-O-N!!! Ebola Survivor Cause Commotion In Lagos Church by Kai5vil: 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
Re: C-O-N-F-U-S-I-O-N!!! Ebola Survivor Cause Commotion In Lagos Church by kingajibola(m): 10:07am On Aug 21, 2014
I can't stop laughing......Everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die

(1) (Reply)

21 Hilarious Moments Everyone Who’s Farted Will Totally Understand(PICTURES) / Can Someone Please Tell Me What This Little Boy Is Trying To Do? (photo) / Stricktly For Ladies!!! Very Urgrnt** *PHOTOS*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.