Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,681 members, 7,935,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 06:51 PM

Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh (24324 Views)

I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment / Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh / Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by nuttyp: 7:54am On Aug 21, 2014
You heroines have my utmost respect, salute and praises. To believe you can do something, is totally different from performing the actual act.
You have lived, done and made the greatest sacrifice.
You have saved us all from an unimaginable calamity, preserve the Nation and laid down your lives to protect humanity at large.
If some others had done what you did, Ebola probably, would have been completely eradicated or contained.
May God console and bless your families.

"I throway Salute to you and your families"...
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Johnsonpac(m): 8:00am On Aug 21, 2014
RIP Dr
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by markize(m): 8:11am On Aug 21, 2014
uncommon gem .... R.I.P doctor... We 'll neva 4get u in a hurry.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by thiscounts(m): 8:28am On Aug 21, 2014
Madam if truly you had prevented Patric physically or by any other professional means from leaving the hospital having diagonised him as Ebola patient, then I will pronunce you a JIHADIS, who had died in the line of service to humanity and God, may heaven welcome you as truly one of its who understands the essence of life...living and dying for others to live.Adieu Madam, may Almighty Allah forgive your short comings
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 21, 2014
May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back.  May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields.  And until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hands

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by oladre: 8:44am On Aug 21, 2014
Even the smile gives us comfort knowing that you are in the bosom of the Almighty.
Thanks for showing us love in action.
Thanks for protecting us.
Thanks for being our defense.
We love u!
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by aurora777: 8:57am On Aug 21, 2014
tosag: You must be daft, didnt you read the post before commenting? You think asking such silly question makes u funny, it makes u sound like an imbe.cile.
He is a hopeless slowpoke who is obtuse to other people's feelings!
Our loving thoughts shall accompany Dr Ameyo Adadevoh on her way. May you awaken to joyful activity!
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by JAZES(m): 9:46am On Aug 21, 2014
Rest in peace
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Mindizza(f): 10:02am On Aug 21, 2014
RIP in Peace Ma.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 21, 2014
RIP............. *An icon
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 21, 2014
RIP Dr. Ameyo
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 21, 2014
Rest In Peace Ma'am.... Truly a Heroine!
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by julongdredge: 10:43am On Aug 21, 2014
Rest in Peace Ma.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by jonot: 10:50am On Aug 21, 2014
Our nation thanks you, Dr Ameyo Adadevoh. Thank you for taking the initiative not to let Mr Sawyer wreck much more havoc than he did. I pray the Lord will comfort your family & loved ones.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by otagbuegede: 11:08am On Aug 21, 2014
RIP my hipocratic sister...yu ll forever be remembered .
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by lanreg95(m): 11:14am On Aug 21, 2014
Rest in peace Doctor

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by stupep: 11:38am On Aug 21, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]God visits us with many mysteries in life, unexpected death is the most challenging. But when it happens when God leaves us speechless in the face of death, he reminds us all we have is forgiveness. We most set our anger aside and look to those whom we lost, to found better life.
Why you left so soon, leaving on our mind is a very deep wound, leaving the life of an esclip of the moon'when you know that we will surely miss you.
With pain in my heart, with tears in my eyes, and with love on my mind I mourn you Doctor the only thing that I wish for you is that you should rest in the hand of God, sleepwell madam its your boy stupep, u always in my heart like blood
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Aniluvreal: 11:52am On Aug 21, 2014
R.i.p
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by oluite(f): 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
Even in death,you are remain a heroine.
You and your team held on to your beliefs,principles and professionalism
You stood your ground
Refusing to be swayed
Even in the face of international pressure
When many would have compromised
Paying this utmost sacrifice with your life
Thereby Saving millions of Nigerians
Respect Ma
Respect Staffs and management of First Consultants Hospital Lagos

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by VMLTDSMS(m): 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=ochejoseph] NAIRALAND TRIBUTE TO A TRIBUTE TO DR AMEYO ADADEVOH

Sisters are special, they are always there for you when times get tough and usually, they are your best friends. Sisters are always ready to love, comfort, and defend you. They are lifelong friends you can count on until the end. In fact, the only force powerful enough to cut short the friendship between a sister and her siblings is death.
And death indeed has taken you away from us, this loss is particularly painful to us as a nation because we waited eagerly to celebrate your recovery and eventual discharge but it never came.
As tears roll down our eyes we will eternally be comforted by the precious memories of what you stood and died for

TO HUMANITY AND INDEED ALL NIGERIANS YOU ARE A TRUE HERO WHO LIVED AND DIED FOR THE CAUSE OF HUMANITY

MAY HEAVEN BE KIND TO YOU NOW AND ALWAYS

[b]
REST IN PEACE DR AMEYO ADADEVOH

Pls 1.Kindly Post Your Tribute To This Amazon And Words Of Encouragement To Her Family
2.If Possible Kindly Spare an MB by posting a flower
WE WILL OVERCOME EBOLA

(Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh, was the consultant physician,that contracted the Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) from the Liberian, Mr. Patrick Sawyer after leading the medical team to treat the late Libarian

R.I.P heroin
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by nadico(m): 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
Goodnight Dr. Ameyo. U are indeed a heroine of our time. If I were the head of a church, i would have proclaimed you a Saint. If I were the President, I would have have proclaimed you a hero. And if I were a man of letters, I would have proclaimed you an Icon. Farewell mummy and rest in the bossom of the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by BCJAY(f): 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
Dr you came,saw and conquered. Sleep well Beloved, you have done your path and left your footprints in Nigeria as a whole. No more earthly struggles and worries. Adiue Dr once more GOODNIGHT
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by adekayo1234(m): 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
Rip dr and to every health workers that have fallen victim of the Ebola scourge.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
God forgive me if Iam wrong but..

[size=38pt]This is Propaganda It just doesn't ring true that Ebola kills more medical staff than patients

If it smells like a hoax, it is usually a hoax ![/size]
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by FOWOSIRE: 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
Rest in Peace Ma.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by ibkgab001: 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
True Hero never fear Death...Unto him who is able to keep your Body and soul I declare that almighty God be with you and your household ... God be with you till we meet again ...***tears***
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Drdreluv: 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
Rip

Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by RareDiamond: 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
I pray that you, all the health workers and the protocol driver that have died of ebola because of your efforts to save lives would rest in God's kingdom. Amen. Rest in Peace
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by ekaromail: 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
May you forever rest happily in peace and may God continuosly bless you for your selfless service to humanity.
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
your heroic act will forever be cheerished by all of us. Many years from now, after the Ebola is gone and forgotten, we will narrate to our grand kids, your act that saved our lifes. RIP. We love you
Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by KingMoney(m): 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
RIP DR!!GOD BLESS YOU

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? / Accident At Oguta Lake, Imo Involving Tipper & Motorcycle. 3 Dead (Graphic Pics) / if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.