Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,888 members, 7,872,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard (2265 Views)

Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) / PDP Politicians Take Note: Buhari Didn’t Join PDP When He Couldn’t Beat Them / Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by idumuose(m): 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
By Abiodun Alade,@biodunpen

Former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory and chieftain of the All Progressive Congress, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, has said that he will consider the option of defection to the People Democratic Party, PDP when satan repents and converts to Islam.

He made the assertion in reply to a question by one of his followers on twitter, stressing that he will hardly take the option. This is coming in the wake of the defection of his friend and former Presidential candidate of the Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu.

El-Rufai is a former stalwart of the PDP and served the government during the Olusegun Obasanjo tenure.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/will-join-pdp-satan-converts-islam/

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by idumuose(m): 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
If Satan converts to islam...
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by pixtuk(m): 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
el-rufai is just foolish....satan(shekau) is a muslim

12 Likes

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
K
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by experimentist: 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
Typing...
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by eunisam: 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
Satan is an islam already no need converting.
Somebody said that Muslims are not happy: They are not happy in yobe.they are not happy in kaduna.they are not happy in Borno and the entire Northen Nigeria.They’re not happy in Gaza, They're not happy in Egypt, They're not happy in Libya, They're not happy in Morocco, They're not happy in Iran They're not happy in Iraq They're not happy in Yemen They're not happy in Afghanistan They're not happy in Pakistan They're not happy in Syria They're not happy in Lebanon So,

where are they happy? They're happy in Australia They're happy in England They're happy in France They're happy in Italy They're happy in Germany They're happy in Sweden They're happy in the USA & Canada They're happy in Norway & India They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic! And who do they blame?

Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves...THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!! And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be
like the countries they came from where they were unhappy.

16 Likes

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by unikdamzel(f): 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
Satan is already a muslim,so what is he waiting for?

8 Likes

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by samuelkaykay(m): 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
Satan is a founding member.
No apology!

9 Likes

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
Political statement,i will cheeck this thread in next five years,the story will change
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by bennygreat1(m): 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
This Man Need to be Checked.... All these Politickcian sha... Just deceiving People everywhere!
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by Nnamdini(m): 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
I believe what the Malam meant was he was formally dining with the devil when he was in PDP & now he's enjoying a re-enactment with the APC.he will always dine with satan as long as he's a member of nigeria's political hell

2 Likes

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/eunisam

unikdamzel: Satan is already a muslim,so what is he waiting for?

MUMUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
True Yarn! to hell with Naija Politicians jere
Nnamdini: I believe what the Malam meant was he was formally dining with the devil when he was in PDP & now he's enjoying a re-enactment with the APC.he will always dine with satan as long as he's a member of nigeria's political hell
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by idumuose(m): 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu: Political statement,i will cheeck this thread in next five years,the story will change
In the next 5years El rufai will tell you PDP is the best party that has ever happened to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by chimerase2: 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
If satan converts to muslim undecided
Choi laff wn kill me here grin grin
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
If Y=Islam. X=Satan. E=el-rufai

Prove that: Y+E-PDP=X
5mins
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
samuelkaykay: Satan is a founding member.
No apology!
She is, in fact, the SOLE founder.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by Descartes: 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
Aboki is always Aboki cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by jerusalem101: 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
With Boko Haram, we know where Satan is already, so please say another thing bro
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by Gayigaskia(m): 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
Descartes: Aboki is always Aboki cheesycheesy

explain
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by gebest: 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
HAHAHAHAHA AS IF SATAN IS NOT ISLAM B4.
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by Jesusloveyou: 6:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
idumuose:
In the next 5years El rufai will tell you PDP is the best party that has ever happened to Nigeria
by next 2yrs gej wil be working against pdp like obj is doing.
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by Descartes: 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
Gayigaskia:

explain
Have you heard from Ribadu before and now
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by jmoore(m): 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
The dude is a clown. grin grin
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by Gboliwe: 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu: Political statement,i will cheeck this thread in next five years,the story will change
5years? Too long for noise-makers to maintain their numerous lies and utterances.

The other fooooooool FFK, swore, fought, cursed, threatened and did many more but today, he defected and into the same vomit he vomited. Noisemakers. angry
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by eunisam: 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
olaxco2f: https://www.nairaland.com/eunisam

MUMUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS embarassed embarassed embarassed
e no concern me
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by idumuose(m): 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
Jesusloveyou: by next 2yrs gej wil be working against pdp like obj is doing.
You are wrong.Jonathan will secure another four year term whether we like it or not.whether we believe it or not.

Whether we want it or not.Don't get crushed by Jonathan's moving train.Ribadu realised it and that's the reason he joined the winning team.

You are entitled to your opinion though.

1 Like

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
Gboliwe: 5years? Too long for noise-makers to maintain their numerous lies and utterances.

The other fooooooool FFK, swore, fought, cursed, threatened and did many more but today, he defected and into the same vomit he vomited. Noisemakers. angry
bro usabi them well well
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by idumuose(m): 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ngwakwe

Mynd44

OAM4J

Brimmie is derailing this thread by posting useless pictures here.

The last time i checked,this thread isn't tribal and if it's a tribal thread i will not complain.

Warn him please lest he turns this thread tribal.

Cc

Mukina2

Obinoscopy

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by idumuose(m): 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
jerusalem101: With Boko Haram, we know where Satan is already, so please say another thing bro
‎​​​​​grin grin‎​​​​​grin grin
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Vanguard by Oklander: 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
Lots of Brainless comments about Islam up there...

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 – 4 = Ebonyi State House Of Assembly / Elections Will Be Cancelled Due To Massive Irregularities / World Happiness Report 2015: Nigeria Ranks 78th, Tops South Africa And Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.