Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,999 members, 7,933,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:15 AM

This Article Reveals ‘HOW’ Kim Kardashian May Be The Stingiest Celeb ALIVE! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Article Reveals ‘HOW’ Kim Kardashian May Be The Stingiest Celeb ALIVE! (737 Views)

Kim Kardashian May Have Her Uterus Removed / Kim Kardashian May Have Short Hair Now / How Kim Kardashian Would Look When Heavily Pregnant(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Article Reveals ‘HOW’ Kim Kardashian May Be The Stingiest Celeb ALIVE! by Samoleee: 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
Based on ‘tell-tale’ documents obtained by RadarOnline, Kim Kardashian may be very stingy this year as in 2013 when she made over $400,000 by auctioning off her clothes on eBay and donating only $44,000 of the eBay auction sale’s proceeds to charity.

Don’t forget by the way that Kim defended herself saying,
“In regards to these eBay auctions, when the eBay numbers get broken down, the auction management agency that posts for me gets a percentage for all of their hard work, then eBay listing fees, end of auction fees, eBay Store fees, PayPal fees...... continue reading + the very scandalous part here http://mayowalicious..com/search/label/Really

(1) (Reply)

Olukemi Funke Releases Her Second Single Titled 'SUPER' / My Marriage Was Full Of Lies – Actress Uche Ogbodo Opens Up / I Go To Beer Parlour Every Friday’ – Gov. Fayose Of Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.