Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:37 AM

Photos:meet 9-year-old CEO, Who Is Living The Life Of A King - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos:meet 9-year-old CEO, Who Is Living The Life Of A King (2166 Views)

9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her / Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) / My Husband Is Living With His Mother. help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:meet 9-year-old CEO, Who Is Living The Life Of A King by adwizzy(m): 12:09am On Aug 21, 2014
He’s the founder and CEO of Mr. Cory’s Cookies, his own booming cookie business that he started in an effort to help his mom buy a car after moving from NYC to New Jersey in 2009.

But what sets the curly-haired entrepreneur apart from the competition is his GQ-approved sense of style. Most people thinks his mum styles him but no, he styles himself. When asked by strangers if she dresses her son, Cory’s mom usually replies, “Do you see what I have on? I need my son to dress me. CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE OF HIS photos http://xmoentertainment..com/2014/08/photosmeet-9-year-old-ceo-who-is-living.html

Re: Photos:meet 9-year-old CEO, Who Is Living The Life Of A King by macsika: 1:21am On Aug 21, 2014
Wow such a cute kid, I'm praying that he doesn't meet white girls or go into drugs.
Re: Photos:meet 9-year-old CEO, Who Is Living The Life Of A King by Abatemtem(m): 1:47am On Aug 21, 2014
Brains!
Re: Photos:meet 9-year-old CEO, Who Is Living The Life Of A King by Godmother(f): 2:49am On Aug 21, 2014
@ macsika

What's wrong with white girls? Lol. That may be where he will find love o
Re: Photos:meet 9-year-old CEO, Who Is Living The Life Of A King by macsika: 9:15am On Aug 21, 2014
Godmother: @ macsika

What's wrong with white girls? Lol. That may be where he will find love o
Nope, white girls are very manipulative. They might one day tell him to cut ties with mother, take his share of the company and travel the world. They migHt tell him to quit if he is unhappy and that he is yet to discover the world and who he is(and thir other stupid destiny talks). And if he marries a white girl, 5 or 6 yrs later they will divorce and the girl will take half of his property.

2 Likes

Re: Photos:meet 9-year-old CEO, Who Is Living The Life Of A King by beau49: 9:49am On Aug 21, 2014
Wow....love the guys hair,fashion and the way he carries himself. His confidence seems to be oozing out from the pix. Could learn a thing or two from him**deep sighs**. Imagine when he grows up.

1 Like

Re: Photos:meet 9-year-old CEO, Who Is Living The Life Of A King by Godmother(f): 10:25am On Aug 21, 2014
macsika: Nope, white girls are very manipulative. They might one day tell him to cut ties with mother, take his share of the company and travel the world. They migHt tell him to quit if he is unhappy and that he is yet to discover the world and who he is(and thir other stupid destiny talks). And if he marries a white girl, 5 or 6 yrs later they will divorce and the girl will take half of his property.

Hmmm. U seem to know about white girls a lot. me on d oda hand can't say much, but one thing I know is that a woman can be manipulative if she wants, don't think its a case of skin colour. There are some black girls that are also manipulative.
Re: Photos:meet 9-year-old CEO, Who Is Living The Life Of A King by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 21, 2014
Wow , what a cute intelligent kid smiley
Re: Photos:meet 9-year-old CEO, Who Is Living The Life Of A King by egopersonified(f): 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
Not another MJ, I hope.
Re: Photos:meet 9-year-old CEO, Who Is Living The Life Of A King by eleojo23: 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
Though it is fascinating to behold, I think this boy is going to miss his childhood.
Re: Photos:meet 9-year-old CEO, Who Is Living The Life Of A King by Wealthyegg(f): 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
i gues he's gonna miss his childhood.. so cute.... me likeyyyy his lips grin grin grin
Re: Photos:meet 9-year-old CEO, Who Is Living The Life Of A King by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
cool kid!! i like the hair
Re: Photos:meet 9-year-old CEO, Who Is Living The Life Of A King by Fabulousb36(f): 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
Woow I pray my kids would be dis smart.
Re: Photos:meet 9-year-old CEO, Who Is Living The Life Of A King by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
Aawwsshhh... Mother must be so proud of him... cool cool

I pray our children give us reasons to always be proud of them, Amen.. smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Brazilian TV Presenter, Miss Bum Bum Damaged By Fillers (photos) / Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? / Learn To Be Grateful For What You Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.