Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,784 members, 7,898,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

I’ve Huge Respect For Jonathan, Says Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Huge Respect For Jonathan, Says Amaechi (2480 Views)

Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi / Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi / I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Huge Respect For Jonathan, Says Amaechi by MRLINGTON(m): 7:01am On Aug 21, 2014
Governor Rotimi Amaechi of
Rivers State, on Tuesday, said
the present war against
insurgency will not stop unless
the Federal Government was
ready to tackle it head-on,
saying the Federal Government
institutions have stolen all the
money meant for human and
infrastructural development in
the country.
This is as the governor denied
any rift with President Goodluck
Jonathan, saying: “We are not
quarrelling, we just have
disagreement on how to govern
the country. I have huge respect
for him. He is the Commander in
Chief of the Armed Forces and
he should be the only person to
tell us how to bring Chibok girls
back.”
Amaechi, who indicted the
Presidency of inciting Muslims
and Christians against one
another in an attempt to win
election by all means come
2015, stated this when he
featured on a Kaduna-based
Liberty Radio weekly
programme, ‘Guest of the week’.
According to him, until the
Federal Government is ready to
first, tackle the underline
factors, which include
corruption, education and
poverty, ending the insurgency
would continued to be a mirage.
According to him, ‘if the Federal
Government could support
military through intelligence
gathering, which has helped in
combating militancy in Rivers
State and other states in the
region, it would be a good
beginning to end the menace.
He added that there was the
need for the government to work
with everybody, especially the
locals in order to know who and
where the insurgents live,
reiterating that it was the failure
of the government in the first
place.
Using the Niger-Delta militancy
as a case study, he said, “It took
me just two months to deal with
militancy in Port Harcourt and if
a state could achieve that within
that space of time, how much
more the Federal Government
that has everything it needed at
its disposal.
“The earlier the Federal
Government stops inciting
Muslims against Christians in
order to win election, the better
for Nigeria.
“Killing militants was not the
solution to the militancy. So we
began with infrastructure and
give them economic livelihood
because when they know that
when they go out, they earn
some money, they will not have
time to perpetrate evil of this
magnitude.

Source:www.dailyindependentnig.com/2014/08/ive-huge-respect-jonathan-says-amaechi/
Re: I’ve Huge Respect For Jonathan, Says Amaechi by estyvino(m): 7:06am On Aug 21, 2014
Who is he(Amechi) addressing, kids? He should get a life.

10 Likes

Re: I’ve Huge Respect For Jonathan, Says Amaechi by sugarboimaxy(m): 7:08am On Aug 21, 2014
Hmmm... I see..
Re: I’ve Huge Respect For Jonathan, Says Amaechi by eunisam: 7:11am On Aug 21, 2014
kittle calling pot black. Anyway,everybody is entitled to his opinion. It truely no concern me but Nigerian need serious orientation on how to respect their leaders and absolute attitudinal change.

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Huge Respect For Jonathan, Says Amaechi by Boyoboy9(m): 7:14am On Aug 21, 2014
Amaechi seeking attention since 1999. U will not have time to talk after 28 feb, 2015 Using Ekiti state as a case study.

9 Likes

Re: I’ve Huge Respect For Jonathan, Says Amaechi by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 21, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1581315/10-noise-makers-watch-out

BishopJuice:
10 Noise Makers To Watch Out For In 2014

Rotimi Ameachi

Ameachi will continue with his oppressed image and continue venting out half truths and blatant lies in a hope to assuage the people of Rivers and the ND as a whole on why it will be of their better interest if he represents them as vice rather than GEJ as President.
The b.s. will not work and slowly before the end of January, Ameachi will be seen as a desperate corrupt politician struggling for sympathy and renewed impunity as vice President come 2015.

Ameachi will become more of a liability to his new alliance in the APC when series of scandals and sharp practicesby his administration are revealed. If you had doubts about this man's mental state wait till you see what he does in 2014. Amaechi will follow the old worn out tactic of political oppression he accuses the presidency and start his own persecution of opponents within his state. A series of high profile assassinations of his most vocal critics within Rivers alongside his recruitment and arming of criminal cult groups will see Rivers return to near anarchy. The Rivers assembly will sooner or later see reason to start impeachment against him. Ameachi at this instance will run to the courts (which he has of recently being discrediting) and start a revamped sympathy campaingn in the media of being oppressed by PEJ.
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1499761_Amaechi-APC3_jpg07a5f49908985195ef0d93c3f34a3895[/img]

9 Likes

Re: I’ve Huge Respect For Jonathan, Says Amaechi by adeowo84(m): 8:00am On Aug 21, 2014
na true o...i never hear fayemi talk since fayose show am say na me pass u...ameachi time is counting on you...by feb.28, u go lost

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Huge Respect For Jonathan, Says Amaechi by stanech: 8:02am On Aug 21, 2014
I know you have respect but what I don't know is what you are smoking..

4 Likes

Re: I’ve Huge Respect For Jonathan, Says Amaechi by brainpower(m): 8:32am On Aug 21, 2014
This man keeps contradicting himself which clearly means that he isn't really happy in his present party,I don't blame him though, he was pushed out of PDP by PEJ and nyesom wike yet he claims nyesom isn't relivant to him. But anybody that really lives in rivers state will know the influence of nyesom even though he isn't a minister. so his only aim now is to hit them back by any means necessary bt deep inside he belongs to PDP and he knows rivers state is PDP. I lyk d man's resilience bt I hope he doesn't mix it with pride. Cos ikwerre men have so much pride.if we talk about their anticidents then we will know that amaechi and nyesom are thesame. Touts and thugs.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Huge Respect For Jonathan, Says Amaechi by priscaoge(f): 8:43am On Aug 21, 2014
Someone should tell this dude to stop disgracing the people of Rivers State with all this thrash he is saying.

4 Likes

Re: I’ve Huge Respect For Jonathan, Says Amaechi by lokito: 8:48am On Aug 21, 2014
Boyoboy9: Amaechi seeking attention since 1999. U will not have time to talk after 28 feb, 2015 Using Ekiti state as a case study.

Why not use Osun state as your case study
Re: I’ve Huge Respect For Jonathan, Says Amaechi by lilprinze: 8:54am On Aug 21, 2014
he has respect for GEJ but still insult and condemn him publicly this man those not know the meaning of respect atol

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Huge Respect For Jonathan, Says Amaechi by Truckpusher(m): 8:55am On Aug 21, 2014
Don't worry you'll soon explain to us how your monorail white elephant project gulped billions and yet it is not working.

6 Likes

Re: I’ve Huge Respect For Jonathan, Says Amaechi by 99100(m): 9:23am On Aug 21, 2014
... You will live to regret all the rubbish you have been spewing since you became kolomental.

You only make sense to the insane minds you loosed psychopath.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Huge Respect For Jonathan, Says Amaechi by faladeSM1132(m): 11:15am On Aug 21, 2014
Well! Osun case is diffrent to river state but don't let party decieve u, amechi is just empty drum with full of noice

1 Like

Re: I’ve Huge Respect For Jonathan, Says Amaechi by MisterLongman(m): 11:38am On Aug 21, 2014
Respect is reciprocal..... Because he respects him doesn't mean he cannot disagree with him
Re: I’ve Huge Respect For Jonathan, Says Amaechi by smartg(m): 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
Amechi, you're the greatest disrespectful nd premature governor Nigeria ever produced, now you're begging for pardon. The IGBOS are watching you.
Re: I’ve Huge Respect For Jonathan, Says Amaechi by nairalife2013(m): 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
He makes unsavoury statements against d president n d first lady! I mean even if the duo were dat useless or unworthy in his opinion! I used to like amaechi a lot. I stil do. But he has shocked me severally. What a father! Real gentlemen don't spew invectives. Why ly ontop

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Huge Respect For Jonathan, Says Amaechi by Orunto: 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
Amaechi is simply disgusting. He started all these bokonuisance defections. What does he want now, a National Honour?

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Huge Respect For Jonathan, Says Amaechi by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
One of the most useless and irritating human that has ever set foot on earth. Amaechi is just an idiot and its disgusting when I see him on the news. He should be shot in the face with an AK from close range.

I Heard he hasn't paid corpers who passed out of Rivers state since February 2013, june 2013, november 2013, February 2014, and june 2014, after sending them to remote God forsaken villages to teach for one whole year in Rivers state with an agreement of N110000 for 11 months of teaching to be paid by the state Government after the service year.

Heartless retarded narcissistic pyscho!!!!,.....
Anyway, we all die someday, your turn will come!!!!

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Huge Respect For Jonathan, Says Amaechi by phantom(m): 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
but has he not said the truth? you cant end the insurgency without tackling headlong some very basic things.
schooling jonathan since the drunk does not know his left from his right.
Re: I’ve Huge Respect For Jonathan, Says Amaechi by KingGeorge1: 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
Never knew Ameachi has such penchant for lies, we all know that of all the Governors in south south Ameachi was the last person to support the Amnesty programme, he was insisting on returning fire to fire with the Militants, even when the then Vice-president, GEJ, Edwin Clark, Governor Uduaghan and co, went to the creek to solicit with the guys to come out he wasn't part of it until the last minute.
So next time when he want to come and peddle those cheap lies, he shouldn't forget that some people don't forget easily. Can he point hand to any of the ex-creek warriors in his state he has control over? Abeg stop lying joor

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Huge Respect For Jonathan, Says Amaechi by abacrested(f): 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
Does Amechi think all nigerians are almajiris? We are more educated and are following u people.Amechi has been insulting the president and making enemies for himself while the president has never replied him for one Day because he has showed the country the he is working against the development of the southeast and south South!, he has turned himself against his family. Heading towards selves destruction. Only God can help him
Re: I’ve Huge Respect For Jonathan, Says Amaechi by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
Am i smelling another defection? grin
Re: I’ve Huge Respect For Jonathan, Says Amaechi by lincy(f): 3:12am On Aug 22, 2014
Wisdom no be market product e no dey Alaba international market (wisdom is not treadable) it comes from God. We all know he has made a point even if he is not a presidential ally, PDP member, ABuja cabal, or presidential puppet, an opposition for that matter given the president advice to make a good leadership. U had him, it took him just 2month to put stop to millitancy trouble in Rivers which we all know it's TRUTH the white boys now work freely in PH city they drag line with me freely want to intimidiate me self. U know one thing about life is wen ur listening to advice has no boundry, u see ur self getting close to perfection, infect an enemy's curse is an advice "are the IGBOs in the house? It is an igbo addage. GEJ should put behind his griviances and move the political battle field with his brother AMAEChI,he is a good Man to reckon witz . I just Luv him I don't know Y he meets the political starndards of Nigeria Polities, I grow vains wen ever am defending this Man and this happens to me only wen people try to put truth behind close doors. I don't know if any one in the house is aware that AMAECHI sacrified his one Year in government, he served only 7years .which incubent governor can do dat in this Nigeria? Peeps that ar filled with selfish interest. Instade they will practice power tyrancy.GEj should hv a second tot of reconciling wit AMAECHI that wil be A big achievement for his 2015. And let go dirty advicers. AMAECHIIIRIRI! I hail!
Re: I’ve Huge Respect For Jonathan, Says Amaechi by portside(m): 4:22am On Aug 22, 2014
Gullible minds will believe Ameachi but not the liberal minds, who does he want to deceive or did he thinks we as people of the Niger delta extraction easily forgot history so soon? Any peace been experience in the Niger delta is orchestrated by late president Ya'adua of blessed memories. So therefore ameachi should shut the f**k up
Re: I’ve Huge Respect For Jonathan, Says Amaechi by uch12(f): 9:03am On Aug 22, 2014
abacrested: Does Amechi think all nigerians are almajiris? We are more educated and are following u people.Amechi has been insulting the president and making enemies for himself while the president has never replied him for one Day because he has showed the country the he is working against the development of the southeast and south South!, he has turned himself against his family. Heading towards selves destruction. Only God can help him

Is crazy!! Ife nwanne n'eme nwanne ya maka ndi ugwu and vp slot.. Hmmm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Braking" News: Jonathan's Clueless Picturized!!! / What If Buhari Wins On 14 Feb But Dies Before 29 May? / Pls Someone Should Remind Me The Main Motive Behind Biafra Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.