Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,027 members, 7,919,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:00 AM

5 Ways Demons Gain Access To Our Homes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Ways Demons Gain Access To Our Homes (1684 Views)

Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard / How Did Genesis' Writer Gain Access To Such Accurate Scientific Information / 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways Demons Gain Access To Our Homes by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 21, 2014
Demons are unclean spirits that looks for unclean an unholy host to enter and absorb in and cause trouble..... Here i will expose how they gain access into people's rooms and shipwreck their faith....

NOLLYWOOD/GHANIAN MOVIES - if u have been an addict of watching home movies especially ones that dont edify but rather promote romances; lust; violences.... Then know that u are already dining with the devil.. 90% of nollywood movies are satanic while 100.1% of ghanian are completely demonic... Cast away all of these from ur rooms and demons will begin to lose their grounds.... After watching these movies, u will feel lazy to pray or read the word of God, why because demons come in tru those movies and attack u spiritually... Burn all unedified nollywood ghanian movies and be free from demons....
2. ROSARY/HOLY WATER/ANOINTING OIL FROM FALSE PROPHETIC HOUSES - demons dangle and dance around in excitement if u have any of the above mention items in ur rooms.... U will become possess and u will be eating in dreams, swimming with frogs and dancing in the dream with young gals(mammy water). Because those items u have there are not from God nor is it being sanctified by the Holy Spirit.... Burn that demonic rosary and do not recite its prayers because it is a satanic and occultic item ( damerry rich4god and francistony u may attack me to this)... Holy water of catholics used to exorcise demons are demonic... And the anointing oil u receive from unkown prophets.. How sure are u they are genuine? The only anointing oil u must have is that in which u sanctify by urself using the word of God or frm a true man of God....

3. MAGAZINES, QURAN & OVATION BOOKS, JEHOVAH WITNESS AWAKE AND WATCHTOWER BOOKS these are also things which attract demons if u dare read them... Take away all these evil books and burn them of and be free...

4. IMAGES OF VIRGIN MARY AND A FALSE JESUS i really feel sad when i see people most especially catholics still have a picture of a jesus on the cross.. But sorry jesus Christ is the risen LORD and we now look to His resurrection as a victory and not of the cross as to sorrows, the cross was to see ourselves dead to flesh while the resurrection sees us alive to God in the Spirit... The pictures of the so called blessedvirginmary that u have in ur church is the gateway of demons to pulverise ur church.. All of these things if found in our rooms make demons get advantage of us and we begin to witness prayerlessness, lack of love in our homes, quarellings, masturbation lustful imaginations, lying etc all because of the items u habour in your rooms...get away these above mention items and reduce the toxic amount of demons in ur houses... Peace
Re: 5 Ways Demons Gain Access To Our Homes by cc150615(f): 9:19am On Aug 21, 2014
op no know 1,2,3, where ur number 5
Re: 5 Ways Demons Gain Access To Our Homes by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 21, 2014
frosbel: These people will stop at nothing. They are now even offering the so called anointing oil and holy water for sale, and their customers are not few. Are you people sure you are not buying demons, which may begin to control your lives?
and here mr frosbel is right at least for once, though he will totally disagree with my point number 3 cos thats his proud sect
Re: 5 Ways Demons Gain Access To Our Homes by Dreal1247: 9:34am On Aug 21, 2014
@op though you may be right, but can you withstand the abuses that will follow this post?
Re: 5 Ways Demons Gain Access To Our Homes by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 21, 2014
Dreal1247: @op though you may be right, but can you withstand the abuses that will follow this post?
God bless u my brother.. Its like u even know them.. U just read my mind.. I am even prepared for them especially those hard hearted catholics and atheist who dont allow the true word of God to control them for he hath blinded their eyes and hardened ther heart that they should not see nor understand wit their heart and be converted that the Lord should heal them (john 12 vs 40)
Re: 5 Ways Demons Gain Access To Our Homes by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 21, 2014
cc150615: op no know 1,2,3, where ur number 5
dont worry brother.. More are still coming as the Spirit leads to us to all truth
Re: 5 Ways Demons Gain Access To Our Homes by Davidjonathan: 9:56am On Aug 21, 2014
And when we pray, say Father, protect me from the evil that is in me and from the evil that is in this world. Amen
Re: 5 Ways Demons Gain Access To Our Homes by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 21, 2014
Davidjonathan: And when we pray, say Father, protect me from the evil that is in me and from the evil that is in this world. Amen
yeah brother... According to the direction of our Lord Jesus.. Deliever us from evil and lead us not into temptation (matthew 6 vs 13) because the whole world lieth in wickedness (1 john 5 vs 19 )

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Demons Gain Access To Our Homes by faithego(f): 11:33am On Aug 21, 2014
The basic way demons can gain access into ur house is if christ is not given his place as d head of d house n u dnt expect christ to stay in a house full of lies,adultery,bitterness n all sort of evil.Put God first in ur home n no demon will gain access.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways Demons Gain Access To Our Homes by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
faithego: The basic way demons can gain access into ur house is if christ is not given his place as d head of d house n u dnt expect christ to stay in a house full of lies,adultery,bitterness n all sort of evil.Put God first in ur home n no demon will gain access.
nice one buddy. More grace to ur elbows... Such a Nice signature u got there
Re: 5 Ways Demons Gain Access To Our Homes by frank317: 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
well, i blame myself for reading a thread by udeme. it reminds me of reading the rantings of a mad man. what a waste of my precious 5ive minutes
Re: 5 Ways Demons Gain Access To Our Homes by damerry(m): 1:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hey.

Today, it's about sacramentals. Instead of Arguing with a clown and gain nothing lets refresh our minds of what we know about sacramentals. So, legooo..

For catholics, Friends and Enemies of the Catholic church. Peace and blessings be with us all.

Basic Things you need to know about sacramentals. (Rosary, Holywater, paintings/pictures of Jesus, Mary and saints)

1. Irrespective of where you get your Sacramentals, it's important you Ensure that they are blessed by a catholic priest before use.

Priests alone have been given the power to bless with a guarantee, as it were, and it is they and they alone who can take a new Crucifix or Rosary and turn them into sacramentals with the power and prayers of the entire Church behind them.

By these Blessings from the priest, sacramentals become sacred signs that drive away evil spirit, and when piously used, remit venial sin and prepare the soul for grace.

This is why a sacramental should never be discarded. We must not throw a blessed but broken rosary in the trash, or toss aside a torn prayer book.

The objects, by virtue of their blessing in Jesus Christ’s name, have become sacred and should be treated accordingly.

2.. Ensure you use them daily e.g. Sprinkling ourselves with holy water and anointing ourselves with blessed oils.

And for Daily prayers, E.g. Praying the holy rosary daily, Making daily consecration to our Lady of the miraculous medal, daily recitations of prayers from your blessed prayer books e.t.c

Remember they are meant to drive far away from us the forces of darkness, confer Graces and draw us more closer to God,

Peace be with us all.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways Demons Gain Access To Our Homes by nora544: 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
always the same come from you, brainwashing the followers

That is why nigerians not educated when they only read the bible and a pastor is also a doctor!

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Demons Gain Access To Our Homes by babestell(f): 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
OP,

It would be nice if you could provide evidence of this.

Ok I can't believe it but...Pishure or adonbilivit

Anyway I will say one Hail Mary for you.
Re: 5 Ways Demons Gain Access To Our Homes by Rich4god(m): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
Re: 5 Ways Demons Gain Access To Our Homes by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
babestell: OP,

even while i used my former username udeme4christ and due to the love i had for u all i kept on preaching the truth to u saying'' do not this abominable thing which the LORD hates, cast away the graven images and idolatries out of the house of the Lord.. But ye refuse to hear neither do ye take my counsel.... And now ure looking for pics right? Ok stay tuned..
Re: 5 Ways Demons Gain Access To Our Homes by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
nora544: always the same come from you, brainwashing the followers

That is why nigerians not educated when they only read the bible and a pastor is also a doctor!

are u a believer? Or ure a follower of pastorkun and u despise the true pentecostal body of Christ and the apostles doctrine... U and ur fellows are jst unbelievers.. Dont be decieved
Re: 5 Ways Demons Gain Access To Our Homes by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
damerry: Hey.

Today, it's about sacramentals. Instead of Arguing with a clown and gain nothing lets refresh our minds of what we know about sacramentals. So, legooo..

For catholics, Friends and Enemies of the Catholic church. Peace and blessings be with us all.

Basic Things you need to know about sacramentals. (Rosary, Holywater, paintings/pictures of Jesus, Mary and saints)

1. Irrespective of where you get your Sacramentals, it's important you Ensure that they are blessed by a catholic priest before use.

Priests alone have been given the power to bless with a guarantee, as it were, and it is they and they alone who can take a new Crucifix or Rosary and turn them into sacramentals with the power and prayers of the entire Church behind them.

By these Blessings from the priest, sacramentals become sacred signs that drive away evil spirit, and when piously used, remit venial sin and prepare the soul for grace.

This is why a sacramental should never be discarded. We must not throw a blessed but broken rosary in the trash, or toss aside a torn prayer book.

The objects, by virtue of their blessing in Jesus Christ’s name, have become sacred and should be treated accordingly.

2.. Ensure you use them daily e.g. Sprinkling ourselves with holy water and anointing ourselves with blessed oils.

And for Daily prayers, E.g. Praying the holy rosary daily, Making daily consecration to our Lady of the miraculous medal, daily recitations of prayers from your blessed prayer books e.t.c

Remember they are meant to drive far away from us the forces of darkness, confer Graces and draw us more closer to God,

Peace be with us all.
the so called infallible mother church compiled the bible.. That is true.. Now were in that bible that u composed commanded that we should use rosary to pray and confess to dead saints whose bodies have decayed in the grave long ago... Sorry some of the saints u people honour might be in hell... As touching holy water.. Sorry some of that evil water u used are part of the liquids used in washing dead corpses....Monks
Re: 5 Ways Demons Gain Access To Our Homes by emmyskies(m): 11:38am On Aug 22, 2014
nora544: always the same come from you, brainwashing the followers

"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables." (2 Timothy 4:3-4)
Re: 5 Ways Demons Gain Access To Our Homes by emmyskies(m): 11:42am On Aug 22, 2014
babestell: OP,

"Neither shalt thou bring an abomination into thine house, lest thou be a cursed thing like it: but thou shalt utterly detest it, and thou shalt utterly abhor it; for it is a cursed thing." (Deuteronomy 7:26)

If you like believe, if you like don't, it doesn't change the consequence or the word and standard of GOD
Re: 5 Ways Demons Gain Access To Our Homes by babestell(f): 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
God's Promises
…12 If you pay attention to these laws and are careful to follow them, then the LORD your God will keep his covenant of love with you, as he swore to your forefathers.
13 He will love you and bless you and increase your numbers. He will bless the fruit of your womb, the crops of your land--your grain, new wine and oil--the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks in the land that he swore to your forefathers to give you.
14 You will be blessed more than any other people; none of your men or women will be childless, nor any of your livestock without young.
15 The LORD will keep you free from every disease. He will not inflict on you the horrible diseases you knew in Egypt, but he will inflict them on all who hate you.
16 You must destroy all the peoples the LORD your God gives over to you. Do not look on them with pity and do not serve their gods, for that will be a snare to you.
17 You may say to yourselves, "These nations are stronger than we are. How can we drive them out?"
18 But do not be afraid of them; remember well what the LORD your God did to Pharaoh and to all Egypt.

19 You saw with your own eyes the great trials, the miraculous signs and wonders, the mighty hand and outstretched arm, with which the LORD your God brought you out. The LORD your God will do the same to all the peoples you now fear.
20 Moreover, the LORD your God will send the hornet among them until even the survivors who hide from you have perished.
21 Do not be terrified by them, for the LORD your God, who is among you, is a great and awesome God.
22 The LORD your God will drive out those nations before you, little by little. You will not be allowed to eliminate them all at once, or the wild animals will multiply around you.
23 But the LORD your God will deliver them over to you, throwing them into great confusion until they are destroyed.
24 He will give their kings into your hand, and you will wipe out their names from under heaven. No one will be able to stand up against you; you will destroy them.
25 The images of their gods you are to burn in the fire. Do not covet the silver and gold on them, and do not take it for yourselves, or you will be ensnared by it, for it is detestable to the LORD your God.
26 [b]Do not bring a detestable thing into your house [/b]or you, like it, will be set apart for destruction. Utterly abhor and detest it, for it is set apart for destruction.

Once more. We need concrete evidence to back up what the OP said or we don't believe it. The era of misquoting out of context should end.
Re: 5 Ways Demons Gain Access To Our Homes by emmyskies(m): 8:35am On Aug 24, 2014
^^^ who cares if you believe it or not. Let them that have ear, let them hear
Re: 5 Ways Demons Gain Access To Our Homes by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 24, 2014
@OP I don't GAF about demons. What are you and God doing about chibok girls and Ebola. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Demons Gain Access To Our Homes by Kay17: 8:56am On Aug 24, 2014
The ever raging internalised battle between good and evil. The truth is; the battle rages in our heads, not with demons or angels or Gods. It is within us and hence expressed in superstitious terms.

We know well enough that the use of talismans and rituals in general are useless in the face of an omnipotent being. Even for a priest to claim to represent an omnipotent being is one of the vilest forms of superstition.
Re: 5 Ways Demons Gain Access To Our Homes by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 24, 2014
a religiously perverted mind is the worst demon there is.
others are being creative, doing researches and inventing stuffs, and making their environment better, Africans are here stuffing their brains and their children's with absurd bullshit demon stories.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways Demons Gain Access To Our Homes by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 24, 2014
Dreal1247: @op though you may be right, but can you withstand the abuses that will follow this post?

You are very myopic not to see that OP abused other sects.

You are plain dumb(no offense) I must say.
Re: 5 Ways Demons Gain Access To Our Homes by nnatom: 10:21am On Aug 24, 2014
Scyllapatron: a religiously perverted mind is the worst demon there is.
others are being creative, doing researches and inventing stuffs, and making their environment better, Africans are here stuffing their brains and their children's with absurd bullshit demon stories.

you are very correct my brother. I weep everyday becouse of this and this is the reason why the western worlds said we have not contributed anything in the development of the world.

Ebola came they said it is from Satan while the western world did research and gave us the cure. and the painful part is we preach wat we dnt do and most so called Christian bro and sis derive joy in condemning their fellow christian.

@ op, how will this stop bribery,corruption in this country Nigeria? how will this help to spread the cries of the oppressed poor masses? Udeme if your post can't,I will be left with no choices but to say you may b evil. but I will like you to raed this bible passages with an open mind. Mathew 7:21-23, 7:1-6 and 25:31-46. Peace.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

#trial Time: Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu & Dele Momodu Visit Prophet T. B Joshua (pix) / The Blade, The Knife, And The Cutlass! / Come Experience God At This Sunday's Next Level Banquet Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.