Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,922 members, 7,942,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

Pictures Of Ogun State - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Ogun State (6385 Views)

How To Get To Ibefo, In Ijagun Area Of Ogun State? / Funny Bus-stop In Abeokuta, Capital Of Ogun State / The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ogun State by kaeto(m): 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
Chai!
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State by Sagamite(m): 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
vicadex07: Igbos Your dirt and filth have remained hidden for too long and from our glare because we are not populous in your
SE. We are going to change that. We are going to get explanation for why there was a rapid spread of slums and ghetto in Lagos and other south west states soon after your settlement in SW.

Another cretinous person!

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ogun State by obiajuru01: 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
This picture fray is getting out of hand, every state in nigeria has its own flaw, posting them online isn't the way forward, we are the youth, we should be able to strategize possible ways of getting rid of these problems, no wonder our politicians easily trample on our gullible sense of reasoning. We attach tribalism in everything we do, southwest isn't developed, southeast also isn't developed, there's no need looking for the fart with the worse odour, y'all should get a life.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ogun State by Tobbie9(m): 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
obiajuru01: This picture fray is getting out of hand, every state in nigeria has its own flaw, posting them online isn't the way forward, we are the youth, we should be able to strategize possible ways of getting rid of these problems, no wonder our politicians easily trample on our gullible sense of reasoning. We attach tribalism in everything we do, southwest isn't developed, southeast also isn't developed, there's no need looking for the fart with the worse odour, y'all should get a life.
Welcome to nairaland
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
Horror movie
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State by nigerianvenom(m): 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
Tallahassee:

Not everyone on nairaland reside in Nigeria. Just hold on, will help you with your state. Brace up bro

i've been waiting for pics from my state.for how long should i wait,camerounian

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ogun State by Tallahassee: 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
nigerianvenom:

i've been waiting for pics from my state.for how long should i wait,camerounian

oluwasegunfunmi, I will be back here when your boss chino and co land here. I cant waste my time on novice like you. OK?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ogun State by vicadex07(m): 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sagamite:

I am a cretinous person! Its not my fault though. I inherited it from my father. So you see, its a family legacy

Lol

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ogun State by vicadex07(m): 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
nigerianvenom: Note:this pics is not to malign anybody but to make our politicians wake up to their responsibilities of good governance.
thanks for ur understanding.

Actually, this pictures are fine compared to that shithole called aba. Look at good roads now
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State by Gbawe: 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
obiajuru01: This picture fray is getting out of hand, every state in nigeria has its own flaw, posting them online isn't the way forward, we are the youth, we should be able to strategize possible ways of getting rid of these problems, no wonder our politicians easily trample on our gullible sense of reasoning. We attach tribalism in everything we do, southwest isn't developed, southeast also isn't developed, there's no need looking for the fart with the worse odour, y'all should get a life.

Thank you. They all indeed need to get a life. Imagine what leaders from every ethnic group and corner of Nigeria must be getting away with when the youths, as the so-called strength of a nation, prefer to come here and fight each other to a standstill instead of focusing on holding their respective leaders to account. This is what ethnic prejudice and hatred does. Meanwhile, our indolent leaders are thankful for the way many Nigerians are because they could not have asked for an easier "suffering and smiling" populace to divide, conquer, loot, impoverish and strip of human dignity.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ogun State by nigerianvenom(m): 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
vicadex07:

Actually, this pictures are fine compared to that shithole called aba. Look at good roads now

really?just reading that from u sha.
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State by nigerianvenom(m): 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
Tallahassee:

oluwasegunfunmi, I will be back here when your boss chino and co land here. I cant waste my time on novice like you. OK?

#bringbackthepics-u promised me.
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State by obiajuru01: 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
Gbawe:

Thank you. They all indeed need to get a life. Imagine what leaders from every ethnic group and corner of Nigeria must be getting away with when the youths, as the so-called strength of a nation, prefer to come here and fight each other to a standstill instead of focusing on holding their respective leaders to account. This is what ethnic prejudice and hatred does. Meanwhile, our indolent leaders are thankful for the way many Nigerians are because they could not have asked for an easier "suffering and smiling" populace to divide, conquer, loot, impoverish and strip of human dignity.
i couldn't help but like this post and follow you. so there are still intellects here?
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State by DukeNija(m): 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
@OP is just a big fool.
I hope you are not 'nwafor' because you are a disgrace. You are obviously unintelligent because those pics are normal given a rural setting or old township settlement. Spewing hatred on nairaland, better go back to the sewer where you belong.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ogun State by simplynola(m): 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
@Op I can see many lies in the pictures meant to discredit the Governor. All these pictures are old and am sure most of the people in the pictures are dead. Av you been to Ogun state recently before posting those pictures. Lier. when will you stop bringing other people down just to get a voice?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ogun State by redsun(m): 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
Why didn't we take pride in building our communities up? Why did we all let it go like that without thinking of the indignity of living in disorganised and unkept surroundings?

Why don't we build for pride? Why don't we make gallant statements with our surroundings?
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State by Sagamite(m): 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
vicadex07:

Lol

Moronic person, until we kill people like you, Nigeria will struggle to progress.

I need to kill you.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ogun State by Keky(m): 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
banega: Um, why is the white man,. Holding that old lady's leg?? undecided undecided • •
Baby Hello
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State by otimothy(m): 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
na wa for this op o,wetin u want make amosun do to olumo rock? relocate am to anoda state or country? ihia

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ogun State by shigoslim(m): 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
Action speak louder than Voice, Amosun (APC) setting the pace, not minding what people say but keep on building...
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State by BRAV0O(m): 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
This useless new trending by posting pics of any southwest states really show how this igbo folks realized they are fast loosing it ! God forsaking shameless generation ! @op if your shit hole state is even develop up to the pics you post ? I for take you serious , baboons!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ogun State by solomakindees(m): 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
So American ambassador asked Amosun to come and help them develop America and he believed it?! That's diplomatese.
Let the Amosu propaganda machine show photos of all roads/bridges he has built, including the air conditioned, but under-utilized overhead pedestrian crossing he made in his ward, stating the prices.
Election campaigns will soon come and Amosun will see his report sheets publicly.
Until then, let his Chinko contractors and Tinubu continue to feed fat.
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State by ebankole: 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
hehehehe hehehe
Obviously the OP is from that Slum call Aba,recovering from the pain.

I'd rather advice the Op to go back home and gether some youths,protest for these injustice and curruption destroying Aba(that slum) as a whole.

Thank u and get well.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ogun State by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
ebankole: hehehehe hehehe
Obviously the OP is from that Slum call Aba,recovering from the pain.

I'd rather advice the Op to go back home and gether some youths,protest for these injustice and curruption destroying Aba(that slum) as a whole.

Thank u and get well.

The OP obviously is member of TAN's Occupy Social Media Squad. He registered TODAY

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1643901_capture_png78f16eee552a85331b9f4f38cd4a8a5f

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ogun State by vicadex07(m): 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sagamite:

Moronic person, until we kill people like you, Nigeria will struggle to progress.

I need to kill you.

Go and kill your father first. He is the cause of your woes
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State by Sagamite(m): 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
vicadex07:

Go and kill your father first. He is the cause of your woes

We need to slaughter fcktards like you.

Pin you down and cut your throat.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ogun State by vicadex07(m): 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sagamite:

We need to slaughter fcktards like you.

Pin you down and cut your throat.

Like I said earlier, your dad is the cause of your woes for bringing you into this world. You need to behead him and eat his head fresh like one of your brothers did in the east. That is only what can save you
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State by Sagamite(m): 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
vicadex07:

Like I said earlier, your dad is the cause of your woes for bringing you into this world. You need to behead him and eat his head fresh like one of your brothers did in the east. That is only what can save you

Your dad should be the one that should be killed for giving the world a brainless person!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ogun State by vicadex07(m): 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sagamite:

My dad should be the one that should be killed for giving the world me, a brainless person!

Good
Re: Pictures Of Ogun State by Sagamite(m): 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
vicadex07:

Good

Cretinous person, why are you so dumb?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ogun State by vicadex07(m): 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sagamite:

So my questions goes as follows:

Would a child prefer to have a father that she has always known is in the outer boundaries of her life and she sees and spends time with him every other week?

Or would a child prefer a father that was part of her life for, lets say, the first 5 to 12 years of life and now has moved out and she sees and spends time with the him every other week?

Which of the 2 inferior options provides more marginal joy and less hurt to the child? grin

[size=4pt]Feel free to substitute he for "she", and him/his for "her".

I only used a female child because I did not want to confuse my nouns with the masculine one for a Dad.
[/size]

Now I know why you have so much bitterness towards your father. Why not just end it all by beheading him and eating his head fresh like I suggested earlier. Its your only hope

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Geoffrey Onyeama: FG Co-Ordinating To Take Nigerians Out Of Ukraine / Need Direction: From Iyana-ipaja To Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1 / Abuja - Things To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.