Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,455 members, 7,964,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 10:42 PM

Who Can Put Up This Website?i Need Quotations - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Can Put Up This Website?i Need Quotations (754 Views)

Quotations For A Standard E Commerce Site. / Help Review This Website I Redesigned For Lekki British School / Hosting Account For A Forum Website (i Need Your Help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Put Up This Website?i Need Quotations by pipmaster(m): 7:40am On Oct 23, 2008
1.Visitors visit the site's intro/homepage.
2. Members login, whist first timers fills a simple registration form, where they supplies a unique password, username, email, phone number, city of residence, read the agreement and fill in other details.
3.Email autoresponder sends back Usernams and chosen password and a special first time login link to the filled in email. An alternative is to login from the homepage.
4. Members login either by clicking on the emailed login link or login with their username and password.
5. After login, members enter the e-book library. Select the ebooks to download.
6. Members are taken to a special download page, where all the selected books will be downloaded.

Ist Contact closes
7.Members come again (after receiving an email alert of new books)
8.Login with username and password
9.Select new collections or any part of the old stock.
10.Go to download page

Other Special features
1.Implement google adsense
2.Members upload of ebooks
3.Region specific-Nigeria
Re: Who Can Put Up This Website?i Need Quotations by dayotee2(m): 9:56am On Oct 23, 2008
hi pipmaster,

I think I have a fair understanding of your need but will like us to talk by mail: you can buzz me @ temi@tebixcreative.com or drop me a note @
http://www.tebixcreative.com

Thank you, Hope to hear from you soon.

Re: Who Can Put Up This Website?i Need Quotations by quadrillio(m): 11:35am On Oct 23, 2008
I have just finished something of such, but waiting for my client b4 uploading (so I can't show now)

but to show you my capabilities check this sites
www.aratext.com

www.tspfotoworld.com

later

Olawale Quadri
Re: Who Can Put Up This Website?i Need Quotations by bakenda(m): 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2008
Its the job of a programmer,you can call me on 08053425363
to get my quote,im working on a similar project presently.
Re: Who Can Put Up This Website?i Need Quotations by pipmaster(m): 11:03am On Nov 03, 2008
Pleae send price quotations to nkemomede@yahoo.com
Re: Who Can Put Up This Website?i Need Quotations by yicob(m): 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2008
$100000 and a yearly subscription.
Re: Who Can Put Up This Website?i Need Quotations by newpage: 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2008
we are capable of handling your project. Please contact Rognosis IT Training and Solutions on 07027305239, 08083833174. Or visit us as 2nd floor, JSA House, 6 Ajayi Aina Street, Ifako, Gbagada, Lagos.

Thanx.
Uzoma Amaechi
Head IT Training and Solutions
Re: Who Can Put Up This Website?i Need Quotations by olush0la(m): 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2008
This song comes to mind:
"Police and thieves in the streets, "

I guess everyone will try to grab a piece of the
action, Te he!

(1) (Reply)

Programming / Scripting / Coding Forum / HACKING 101 / I Need Codes For Printer Friendly Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.