Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,889 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:50 PM

Bobbis COMPETITION: Meet Ghana’s Kim Kardashian And Davido’s Ex Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobbis COMPETITION: Meet Ghana’s Kim Kardashian And Davido’s Ex Girlfriend (2221 Views)

Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) / Pics:‘people Wonder Why My B,reasts Are So Big’–lady Known As Ghana’s Kim K / Davido Ex–girlfriend Nish Kards Flaunts Her Sweet Bobbis [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobbis COMPETITION: Meet Ghana’s Kim Kardashian And Davido’s Ex Girlfriend by Chikach: 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
We all know davido for the popular lifestyle of “Use and Dump” but i must say I never knew she dated Nigerian musician, Davido until enewsgh.com recently published the following story:

Nigerian, musician, Davido, has really had some good times in Ghana.

Apart from the fact that he enjoys heavy rotation on urban radio, he is also popular amongst the female republic.

Nish Kards, the Tema-based fine chica he once dated, is a living proof of his excesses. When they were together (or they still are?), they were really such a cool item.

She liked him. He liked her. We can’t say much. They’ve gone their separate ways, we hear. Too bad.

SEE MORE PH0T0S HERE http://posharena..com/2014/08/bobbis-competition-meet-ghanas-kim.html

(1) (Reply)

Photos: See How Much It Cost To Book Your Favorite Rapper? / Fast Rising Female Singer "Limzy" Reacts To Her Leaked N*de Photos Going Viral / Chinedu Ikedieze Celebrates 38th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.