Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,818 members, 7,906,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 11:35 PM

Between My Ex And My Gf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between My Ex And My Gf (865 Views)

Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink / Damn! I Just Saw My Ex, And The Guy Is Still Alive!!... / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between My Ex And My Gf by otunbakhakiz: 11:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
It myt truly b hard to blf. Got my present job tru my gf and the pay is nt upto 6digits bt jst last week, my ex called and linked me up wt sm1, wc I was asked to resume the job come sept and the pay is thrice my present earning bt my GF is nt happy wt d fact dt I got the job tru my ex tinkin mayb we are stl very much in touch. How do I make her realise my ex is jst a God sent fo ds job. Come to tink of it, this present job is over 100k much more than my present job gottern tru my GF. To the ladies in d aos, is my gf reaction normal and if u were my GF position, ow wil u react and what advice wl u gv me as par ds job
Re: Between My Ex And My Gf by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
If I call this op a mo.ron nw,nairaland will come wt deir ban,u just a job that is thrice ur salary and u nid a lady 2 comfam u accepting d job
Re: Between My Ex And My Gf by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
Be faithful to her, abi u wanna take d former job just 2 make her smile? undecided don't tel us dat u r a JJC grin
Re: Between My Ex And My Gf by Akuneshiobike(m): 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
Another senseless thread!! Well, let me force myself to comment. @ OP, in other to make ur GF happy, pls retain dat peanut salary paid job and reject dat of ur ex job offer. tank me later. NONSENSE!!!
Re: Between My Ex And My Gf by egopersonified(f): 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
Mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Between My Ex And My Gf by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
Your girlfriend may be fearful that you will start up things with your EX. You need to help her see things from your perspective.
Re: Between My Ex And My Gf by Godmother(f): 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
andromida: Your girlfriend may be fearful that you will start up things with your EX. You need to help her see things from your perspective.

Yea, let her know you have to take the job but that there's nothing btw u and your ex.
Re: Between My Ex And My Gf by otunbakhakiz: 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
Imagine ppl. Ds gf of mine dts bn scared of what's goin on, I travld to see her today and while chekin tru her fb chat, I saw her conversation telling her male frnd in abroad that she cares after few emotional conversation and wen she noticed I was readin her messages, she collected the fone from me, cud she b hiding somtin from me?

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Our Fornicating Sisters.......... / Rent Zone : The Best Zone / A List Of Things Nigerian Ladies Do That Piss Men Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.