Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,827 members, 7,912,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:43 AM

Esocs Church Practices.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Esocs Church Practices.. (1466 Views)

What The Bible Teaches About These Five Church Practices / 10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / Modern Church Practices Not Found in the Teachings of Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Esocs Church Practices.. by Romeo55: 12:44am On Aug 22, 2014
DO WE WORSHIP ANGELS IN ESOCS HMMMM.....
As children of the Holy Order we must understand this to fly Esocs flag high above all principalities and Powers:
Since the inception of Esocs church we have celebrated angelic anniversaries. Angels exist and operate in both physical and spiritual realm. They are messengers of God. Their main function is to uphold and enforce the will of God including ministering to us.
Angels ministered to Jesus during his time in the wilderness. Mark 1:13.
And also to a lot of men of God. Daniel in lions Den, Lot saved from Sodom. Just to mention a few examples of Angels enforcing the will of God and Ministering. We as Children of God are entitled to the ministration of the spirits.
C&S Hymn. 32 vs 5
Watching, praying,struggling thus
Victory ours at last shall be
Angles minister to us
As they minister'd to thee.
We celebrate Arc Angel Micheal, crowned the captain of our Holy band and Angel Gabriel.
Today we celebrate Angel Gabriel.
Our fathers rightfully celebrated the Angels and have asked us to celebrate them. Because Angels celebrate us too.
Luke 15:10 Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.
People of the world lament that we worship Angels but that's out of their ignorance of the word of God.
CLARIFICATION. It's impossible to worship Angels, as they don't accept worship from anybody.
Revelation 22:8-9 KJV
[8] And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things. [9] Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God. …
Also Isaiah 6:1-4 details the seraphim's above worshipping God.
So next time a non Esocs member engage you with this fallacy of theirs encourage them to read their bible, and join Esocs by calmly explaining the above to them.
But contrary to Angels are the demons. As Angels obey and Enforce the will of God. So do demons obey and Enforce the will of Devil and all their cohost.
I corinthians 10:20. So demons accept sacrifice and worship but Angels don't. Therefore it's impossible to worship angels.
Today in Esocs worldwide we celebrate Angel Gabriel. The Angel that brings good tidings to the Children of God. In Matthew 21:22
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
Brethren I urge you today to be part of this anniversary especially those of us here in the United States. I know the challenges of your Jobs and businesses. Pls use your personal time, sick time or vacation time. Call off work and call in to God today to receive all your blessings.
Because in every house of Prayer in Esocs today have been stored with various blessings.
Please Don't miss out because of these worldly things that perish.
Happy Holy Gabriel anniversary to you all and May the peace of God reign in our lives. Amen.
Yours in The Lord
Bro Stanley Joseph.[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Esocs Church Practices.. by chidoskey: 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
removed

(1) (Reply)

Synagogue Of Satan- Brother Nosa / If Jesus Is Equal With God Then How Do U Explain 1 Corinthians 15:28? / If We Give Room To Gay Marriage We Must Give Room To Bestiality.m.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.