Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,304 members, 7,947,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:06 PM

How To Secure Job With Or Without University Degree In The Oil And Gas Industry - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Secure Job With Or Without University Degree In The Oil And Gas Industry (702 Views)

Secure Your Job With These Habits. / 180k Job Offer (fresh Graduate) Or Paid Master Degree In Canada By Parent? / The 27 Highest-paying Jobs That Doesn’t Require A University Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Secure Job With Or Without University Degree In The Oil And Gas Industry by lgcworldcom: 7:14am On Aug 22, 2014
Do you need Oil & Gas Job? Estimated 99.9% of the job seekers even the employed ones would say yes to this question but that is not a problem because oil and gas industry is big enough to accommodate every one of us especially the prepared ones. A lot of persons have been dreaming to work in an oil company for several years even as i write this piece they are still dreaming but have not taking some time to ask themselves some questions like; do I really have what the industry need? Have I gotten the prerequisite to secure oil and gas job? Am I building my career in the right direction? And yet their CV are always at the top in oil companies recruitment database. My dear, companies are no longer interested in employing people without at least basic training especially in safety and corruption has made it difficult to gain employment into the big positions in the industry without passing through smaller post so you need trainings that will prepare you for jobs of any position in the industry. Click http://deslogenergy.com/jobhunters to read more..

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Experienced Dispatch Rider / Secret Loop Hole To Making 2 To 6k Dairly / Any Idea Of This Company PRUVIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.