Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,626 members, 7,889,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:13 PM

If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? (27414 Views)

We Must Rid Nigeria Of Corruption – Tinubu / I would rid Nigeria Of Corruption of Given Another Chance - GEJ (premium Times) / Jonathan Promises To Rid Nigeria Of Tribalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by howfarwhatagwan: 10:32am On Aug 23, 2014
Corruption.... it has eaten deep into our system and crippled us.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by biomedixexcel(m): 10:36am On Aug 23, 2014
Corruption
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Beerukky(f): 10:37am On Aug 23, 2014
Godfather and tribalism

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by oma19(f): 10:40am On Aug 23, 2014
Stupidity and ignorance
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by kobonaire(m): 10:44am On Aug 23, 2014
all4naija: Oh, yeah! She is not even a lady I would admire in my desperate time. You are too forward, dude! angry
ah Bros, you?? I did not even notice that you are among that mix ... wetin happen now?
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by ask4grace(m): 10:46am On Aug 23, 2014
CORRUPTION straight away because if corruption is off tins like BH and many more bad tins will go
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 23, 2014
i am sorry but ill say amalgamation
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 23, 2014
all4naija: Oh, yeah! She is not even a lady I would admire in my desperate time. You are too forward, dude! angry

Fam, don't mind that broke bum...he's another "New Yorker" from a village in naij whose life depends on a visa, scrounging in the New York projects with giant rats and driving yellow cabs everywhere while selling pirated CDs in Times Square. You saw the thread where he was outed for being a fraud.

Like who cares about the stalkerish Calabar village girl on a visa? Biitch is an obsessed stalker - and I wouldn't even fvck her with a garden fork. I'd rather die than touch that air-headed scandalous and insecure liar.

Anyway, jump in the rap section in a bit. I'm gonna drop my 16 bars there. And I should be back on nl before next friday to battle coogar. Retiring in a big way! grin The best rapper alive! grin
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 23, 2014
Poverty
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 23, 2014
islam and its followers through mass executions
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by anyinso: 11:49am On Aug 23, 2014
lack of empowerment
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Neinah(f): 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
Lucasbalo: Gbam and Gbam . They are all corrupt. Need the youths to revolt and clean out this useless corrupt old ones.

Supported!
If there's any revolution going on anywhere, am interested

For me, CORRUPTION. This disease have made us lesser than we ought to be

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by spicy244(f): 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
Men that thinks they are smart players + so called "big men that sleeps with young galz
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by adisarasaq(m): 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
Our no1 problem is INSECURITY whether by bokoharam, kidnaping, harmed robbery or ritualist. Root and biological grandfather of insecurity is CORRUPTION and the reason we are unable to fight and defeat insecurity is also corruption.

No2 problem is DISTRUST unwillingness
of the citizens to defend this country because we feels Nigeria not worth dying for-now do you know the cause of distrust? CORRUPTION.

So for me if i am given a chance to get rid of one thing it will only be corruption

Though it will not be easy
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by gatiano(m): 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
BLINDNESS
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by josite: 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
jonathan
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
PDP
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by overseapikin(m): 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
Politicians
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by eunisam: 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
ZUBY77:

Were you fine before Boko haram
I wasn't living in fear.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by estherdennis(f): 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
I will rid Nigeria of all the northerners cos Nigeria wud be better of without those ppl,for my mind ooooo.I think every other negative things mentioned are embedded in that thing called North.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Paulokoene: 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
OAM4J: corruption
Corruption for sure!!!
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by fyneboi79(m): 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
BananaBender:

Na poverty dey worry you. No dey lick a*ss, your mouth dey smell of pupu. grin grin grin grin grin

No mind me, I forget sey na Ajegunle I dey.

No be bed space oh, na mat I dey fight for.
you be idi0t How ‎u go dey talk ‎​dat kind rubbish when ‎u know say na comedy to lighten up d mood grin
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by phabulux: 1:09am On Aug 24, 2014
aaronson: Yo sissy man,do you have to advertise your shallowness by calling me out my name,well I don't give a Fvck,you could get your motherfvked,I'm as simple as I can be but if you want trouble I got plenty,shout out to you bro cus you now tested and trusted to be the world best douche hhahahahaahhahaahahahaha #senile

No education!

The last time I checked, 'douche' was - and I believe still is - an adjective.

Crass-asss basstard, I pity the woman that can cope with you (I've used this sentence before).
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 24, 2014
phabulux:

No education!

The last time I checked, 'douche' was - and I believe still is - an adjective.

Crass-asss basstard, I pity the woman that can cope with you (I've used this sentence before).
before I get started,may I give honour to whom honour is due by saying how many v!g!nal and azz have you cleaned today Mr douche,you must be pretty much soaked now,I understand the last v!g!nal you were inserted wasn't only on her period but it had std and you had to soak up the filthy discharge,what an hectic day it was for you Mr douche and tomorrow I heard you got a job as the new ebola reserved centre hahahhahahahahahahahhahaahaha with great power comes great responsibility....your mfuckinq dad was here earlier but I think he's late now hahahahahahahahahahaahhhahahahahahah,I know you mom's filthy menopause v!g!na was where you worked last month so you didn't get paid and you tryna double up this month hahahahahahhahahaha I got a client in this part of town for you,hit me up if you interested to clean and soak up the next available v!g!na menstrual bleed and discharge,waiting on you.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by phabulux: 1:29am On Aug 24, 2014
estherdennis: I will rid Nigeria of all the northerners cos Nigeria wud be better of without those ppl,for my mind ooooo.I think every other negative things mentioned are embedded in that thing called North.

All northeners?

You're not getting rid of all Northeners, you're getting rid of the name 'Nigeria'

Women!

Ibos!

1 Like

Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by phabulux: 1:42am On Aug 24, 2014
aaronson: before I get started,may I give honour to whom honour is due by saying how many v!g!nal and azz have you cleaned today Mr douche,you must be pretty much soaked now,I understand the last v!g!nal you were inserted wasn't only on her period but it had std and you had to soak up the filthy discharge,what an hectic day it was for you Mr douche and tomorrow I heard you got a job as the new ebola reserved centre hahahhahahahahahahahhahaahaha with great power comes great responsibility....your mfuckinq dad was here earlier but I think he's late now hahahahahahahahahahaahhhahahahahahah,I know you mom's filthy menopause v!g!na was where you worked last month so you didn't get paid and you tryna double up this month hahahahahahhahahaha I got a client in this part of town for you,hit me up if you interested to clean and soak up the next available v!g!na menstrual bleed and discharge,waiting on you.

V!g!na!

Christ!

As I said, no education.

You ought to have been discharged through one of those virginal fluids.
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 24, 2014
phabulux:

All northeners?

You're not getting rid of all Northeners, you're getting rid of the name 'Nigeria'

Women!

Ibos!
how dumbazz you could be,getting rid of northerners would mean what again Stark illiterate or learned dummy which do you belong to? During almagamation of 1906 why was the north left out and why was the north added in 1914 Go read your book and know the genesis to revelation of the country you live in
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 24, 2014
phabulux:

V!g!na!

Christ!

As I said, no education.

You ought to have been discharged through one of those virginal fluids.
hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah I'm gonna keep laughing until you know what I mean when I call you that and it gonna be funny to ladies viewing this thread now or later because they know what you ought to know but ignorance and mental set back is what you suffering from mothafucka
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by phabulux: 2:03am On Aug 24, 2014
aaronson: how dumbazz you could be,getting rid of northerners would mean what again Stark illiterate or learned dummy which do you belong to? During almagamation of 1906 why was the north left out and why was the north added in 1914 Go read your book and know the genesis to revelation of the country you live in

Clap for yourself, well done.

What's your point, exactly? Are you trying to win her interest?

I keep marvelling at your stupidity.
Piece-ass shiit!
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by phabulux: 2:06am On Aug 24, 2014
aaronson: hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah I'm gonna keep laughing until you know what I mean when I call you that and it gonna be funny to ladies viewing this thread now or later because they know what you ought to know but ignorance and mental set back is what you suffering from mothafucka

Oops!
Re: If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 24, 2014
phabulux:

Clap for yourself, well done.

What's your point, exactly? Are you trying to win her interest?

I keep marvelling at your stupidity.
Piece-ass shiit!
muthafucka,be a man...man up to me and don't project your insecurity to her,I aint know that b!tch you dealing with I only took interest cus I wanna prove to everybody here that you phony,clown and sophisticated slick......To hell with that b!tch cus its you am aiming at you gullible hallowed brain as a donut....something else coward,don't even tryna skip out on not answering my question as regard the country where you live in if not you more hallow than I thought so prove me wrong now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister / Crowd At Yobe Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (pictures And Video) / Ben Kalu Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Speaker Of House Of Representatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.