Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum (5811 Views)

El-Rufai Arrives Bauchi In A Jet For Progressives Govs Forum..photos / Amaechi Gives Terms For Quitting As Govs’ Forum Chairman / Govs. Forum: Fashola Requests Suit withdrawal Against Jang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by Frenchkiss564: 5:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
ebankole:

Thank you for that upercut oja're
Lol
Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by POPEII: 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
T9ksy:

Olodo rabata!!! Your hatred for the yorubas have beclouded your reading and comprehension ability. I repeat in bold....No yoruba man will even think of leaving his homeland to go and develop alaibo.

Yeah, we all know that the SE is like mini-london. That must explain why your youths can't wait to escape to anywhere in the country. Even the ones sent packing from the north by boko haram refuses to go back to their "mini london", rather they opted to come to yorubaland (with its mudhouses and no toilet) whilst the rest were contented with facing the jihadist's sword rather than relocatinh back to their "Dubai of africa".

Yep, iboland is phocking well developed but no one wants to go there. Even the locals would do anything to escape the hopelessness, it denotes.

It's called competition/competitive environment Mr Ndi ofe mmanu
In Igboland everyone is an entrepreneur , that's why many Igbo are forced to export their "Know-How" to the regions of lazy and parasites

Still there are more Igbo living in Igboland than anywhere else
Again enjoy the one Naija you fought for and stop blaming Ndigbo for your stupidity and lack of initiatives

3 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by ebankole: 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
@prophetone as said it all,we now know that Ibo are the real parasites.
If you make to understand better,please refer to prophetone" comment,thank you all.

Gudu evening o

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by T9ksy(m): 5:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
POPEII:

Keep trying to twist history, but the truth will always prevail

1-Ore was not the main target but Lagos, the aim was to liberate you guys and give you a taste of freedom or at worst put Nigeria on her knees( no need to remind Lagos was the capital) and use it as bargaining Chip

Na who begged you to "liberate" us? Like you liberated the mid-west region, ba? who were those living in Ore? northerners or yorubas? So, na yorubaland you mofos wan use as bargaining chip in your fight with the north who pogromised your slimy flathe.a.ds?

2- aw-ole-wo couldn't keep us off "your land" as every Nigerian was and is still free to go and settle wherever he wants, so quit talking crap

Yes, whilst one fake nigeria still stands. I don't see any of you guys settlling down in bornu o.

3- if indeed it wasn't between north and east , why did you slaves take a side? the truth is yeruinba and their masters couldn't compete against Igbo even in their own lands that's why they create an union of failures to attack the great Igbo race

We took side when we saw you roguish folks heading for our land. We were in no doubt what you had in mind for us having seen how ojukwu "liberated" the mid-west and placed his man as their administrator. Your warlord told awo, his fight was with the north but he did not tell the late sage that he intend to use the latter's homeland as the battlefield. Had he done so, am sure awo would have told him where to get off.

4-do i need to remind you who led the ore attack? undecided
No, you don't need to as the experience of afonja is still quite fresh in our minds. Indeed, Ojukwu was smart but unfortunately for you lot, awo was smarter.
Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by SonOfEl(m): 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
T9ksy:

Why go to Sokoto when everything i need is right here in my sokoto (trouser pocket).

Sorry to say, but there's nothing in alaibo that will tempt me to go there. Thanks but no thanks. I don't want to end up in some mo.r.o.ns' cooking pot

lazy and gutless man's excuse. See dem...*grins digustedly* aba, onitsha, ph, calabar, kano, kaduna, ibadan, bida, zuru, sokoto, lagos, jos, name them, WE IGBOS ARE THERE RUNNING THINGS! Go to CHINA, SPAIN, TAIWAN, SOUTH AFRICA, GHANA, INDIA, US, etc, we ARE THE AFRICANS RUNNING THE SHOW THERE! *smells envy....

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by POPEII: 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
[quote author=T9ksy][/quote]

Like I said, Lagos was the FGC, it just happened many yeruinba were living there, capturing Lagos was a military strategy, it had nothing to do with tribe, stop trying to be relevant,even if Lagos was mainly populated by Nupe we would still try to capture it. Too bad cowards don't know anything about war
Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by T9ksy(m): 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
POPEII:

It's called competition/competitive environment Mr Ndi ofe mmanu
In Igboland everyone is an entrepreneur , that's why many Igbo are forced to export their "Know-How" to the regions of lazy and parasites

Still there are more Igbo living in Igboland than anywhere else
Again enjoy the one Naija you fought for and stop blaming Ndigbo for your stupidity and lack of initiatives

Of course, every ibo man is a successful businessman (sic).

Abegi, don't force yourselves to export your "Know-how" to our region. Please, i tyake chineke beg unna, just confine your fake products know-how to your "paradise", jo.

yeah, there are more ibos living in iboland than anywhere else in the country but be rest assured that many more are going to be joining you soon as we relocate more of your "enterprising" criminals back to upper awka bridge in the dead of the nighty.

Boko haram is doing its own bit to enhance the population of ibos in alaibo.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by SonOfEl(m): 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
[quote author=T9ksy][/quote]

lame and deficient responses...*hisses and continues scrolling my touchscreen...*
Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by SonOfEl(m): 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
T9ksy:

Abegi, don't force yourselves to export your "Know-how" to our region. Please, i tyake chineke beg unna, just confine your fake products know-how to your "paradise", jo.

yeah, there are more ibos living in iboland than anywhere else in the country but be rest assured that many more are going to be joining you soon as we relocate more of your "enterprising" criminals back to upper awka bridge in the dead of the nighty.

again, another response dead on arrival.
Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by T9ksy(m): 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
SonOfEl:

lazy and gutless man's excuse. See dem...*grins digustedly* aba, onitsha, ph, calabar, kano, kaduna, ibadan, bida, zuru, sokoto, lagos, jos, name them, WE IGBOS ARE THERE RUNNING THINGS! Go to CHINA, SPAIN, TAIWAN, SOUTH AFRICA, GHANA, INDIA, US, etc, we ARE THE AFRICANS RUNNING THE SHOW THERE! *smells envy....

Yeah..........as you are running things in their prison cells as well.

All the international places you mentioned above, the locals are well aware of you people and they HATE you lot.
Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by T9ksy(m): 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
POPEII:

Like I said, Lagos was the FGC, it just happened many yeruinba were living there, capturing Lagos was a military strategy, it had nothing to do with tribe, stop trying to be relevant,even if Lagos was mainly populated by Nupe we would still try to capture it. Too bad cowards don't know anything about war

Of course, you will! You ibos have been lusting after Lagos since 1944.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by POPEII: 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
T9ksy:

Of course, you will! You ibos have been lusting after Lagos since 1944.

Dude, if there must b another secession war, the secessionists will try to capture Abuja. Period, nothing special about Lagos expect it was the siege of power.

T9ksy:

I smell jealousy and envy,why? Why are you guys so scared of Ndigbo? Why do you feel insecure whenever we are around? Why the threats, can't you compete or try to to compete like Ndigbo? I don't see us taking over your lands at gunpoint, we buy those plots with our money, why the threats and punches in the air ? You think we are scared?
With or without yeruinba, We must develop yeruinbaland cool ride along or drink poison like aw-ole-wo

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by T9ksy(m): 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
POPEII:

Dude, if there must b another secession war, the secessionists will try to capture Abuja. Period, nothing special about Lagos expect it was the siege of power.

I smell jealousy and envy,why? Why are you guys so scared of Ndigbo? Why do you feel insecure whenever we are around? Why the threats, can't you compete or try to to compete like Ndigbo? I don't see us taking over your lands at gunpoint, we buy those plots with our money, why the threats and punches in the air ? You think we are scared?
With or without yeruinba, We must develop yeruinbaland cool ride along or drink poison like aw-ole-wo

But why are you guys so obsessed with yorubaland at the expense of your cursed homeland?

Why don't you want to develop the north, too? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by SonOfEl(m): 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
T9ksy:

Yeah..........as you are running things in their prison cells as well.

All the international places you mentioned above, the locals are well aware of you people and they HATE you lot.

because they told you so right? From shina rambo to samuel kayode (uk fraudster) to the adebolajos.u guys are really loved right? Una no dey dissappoint.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by POPEII: 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
T9ksy:

But why are you guys so obsessed with yorubaland at the expense of your cursed homeland?

Why don't you want to develop the north, too? grin grin grin

Ndigbo don't like laziness, we are allergic to poverty,we heard the plight of our countrymen and we are determined to help them
Yeruinbaland actually looks like a war zone and this is very shameful for Nigeria wink
Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by T9ksy(m): 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
SonOfEl:

because they told you so right? From shina rambo to samuel kayode (uk fraudster) to the adebolajos.u guys are really loved right? Una no dey dissappoint.

Do you know the number of ibos languishing in jail in china? Malaysia? India? South Africa, nko? And how many yorubas are in those prisons.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by POPEII: 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
T9ksy:

Do you know the number of ibos languishing in jail in china? Malaysia? India? South Africa, nko? And how many yorubas are in those prisons.

Go ahead and give us the number
Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by SonOfEl(m): 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
T9ksy:

you wil neva c american or french nationals being treated in such way. It is wot the objs and ibbs hav done to this geographical expression called naija.
Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by TellBlazer(m): 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
kernel504: As far as am concerned, our common emeny is the North, not Igbos against the Yorubas... Igbos have never fought Yorubas vice versa.
North has fought visually against all the tribes physically or against their economic interest.

Imagine what played out in Confab, the North alone was busy fighting to reduce Niger Delta resource control.
You are right,they are the real demonic parasite and cursed people who does not want to progress and don't want others to progress.Killing their people at wil in an attempt to paint the goverment bad.what a reasoning!distroying their own economy in a name of what I don't know.worst stil their have been cursed with a demonic religion that feeds them with lies upon lies of 100 virgins.Can't they use their brain some of those people killed would have been great men that would have changed the social and economic conditions of the region.so sad how we found ourselves with this people.
Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by asadike(f): 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
T9ksy:

Olodo rabata!!! Your hatred for the yorubas have beclouded your reading and comprehension ability. I repeat in bold....No yoruba man will even think of leaving his homeland to go and develop alaibo.

Yeah, we all know that the SE is like mini-london. That must explain why your youths can't wait to escape to anywhere in the country. Even the ones sent packing from the north by boko haram refuses to go back to their "mini london", rather they opted to come to yorubaland (with its mudhouses and no toilet) whilst the rest were contented with facing the jihadist's sword rather than relocatinh back to their "Dubai of africa".

Yep, iboland is phocking well developed but no one wants to go there. Even the locals would do anything to escape the hopelessness, it denotes.
u ar d original olodo rabata dat eats only fish head-ori eja. Your people are in d s/east bt we use them as labourers nd drivers. D trut is yorubas are dirty nd ar alergic 2 cleaniness and so are nt needed in d east.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by Orunto: 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
NOT PARASITES BUT DOMINEERING USURPERS AND OCCUPIERS. THEY OCCUPY KWARA AND BENUE STATES, YORUBA AND IBO LANDS RESPECTIVELY.
Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by TellBlazer(m): 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
cjrane:

Abeg, make una stop dat line on Yoruba gals.
I dey jump one now and she sweet pass my ex ! She dey even do waterworks for me! grin
Which my ex no fit do!

I may not like yoruba politics, but i no go lie, Ekiti gals sweet pass anything in this world! grin
I must marry a yoruba gal because i like their typical pungent sweaty arm pit body odor , which somehow strangely ends up turning me on! grin
Maybe dem don jazz me using ewedu soup, but i strangely like yoruba gals and their body odor. grin
Me too I no go lie.
Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by T9ksy(m): 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
asadike: u ar d original olodo rabata dat eats only fish head-ori eja. Your people are in d s/east bt we use them as labourers nd drivers. D trut is yorubas are dirty nd ar alergic 2 cleaniness and so are nt needed in d east.

And the ibos in the SW are what? successful businessmen criminals.

Anyway, keep running your basket mouth but the day one nigeria goes belly ache, ibos go hear wen!!!
Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by asadike(f): 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
T9ksy:

Anyway, keep running your basket mouth but the day one nigeria goes belly ache, ibos go hear wen!!!
.if u lyk cal dem sucessful business men or sucessful,na u sabi. No nw,one naija canot go sour, shebi una force dem in2 one nigeria, my people tanda gidi gba 4 Yoruba land nd we no dey go anywhere nd u wil do no damn tin abt it except to take ogun eku

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by Ojiofor: 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
T9ksy:

always in a thread like this abi dey swear for you?
Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by T9ksy(m): 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ojiofor: always in a thread like this abi dey swear for you?

Nope but i can't say the same for you.

asadike: .if u lyk cal dem sucessful business men or sucessful,na u sabi. No nw,one naija canot go sour, shebi una force dem in2 one nigeria, my people tanda gidi gba 4 Yoruba land nd we no dey go anywhere nd u wil do no damn tin abt it except to take ogun eku

Don't get off your prayer mat o but wait na, what became of your Biafra dream? Have you guys finally seen the light and jettison the dumb notion?
Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by asadike(f): 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
T9ksy:

Nope but i can't say the same for you.

Don't get off your prayer mat o but wait na, what became of your Biafra dream? Have you guys finally seen the light and jettison the dumb notion?
we are d light of ndi ofe. Its one naija or notin. Enjoy d great union.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by meforyou1(m): 11:55am On Aug 25, 2014
T9ksy:

But why is it that you guys alway remember one nigeria when it comes to yorubaland?

I dare you guys to say similar thing in the north. Abi, the north is not part of this dumb union, ni?
which yorubaland? hey, lagos is not and will never be yorubaland. it is nigeria's former federal capital.
or are you saying that abuja is gwariland?

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
Frenchkiss564: yoruba girls are cheap agreed but it is better than cossy orjiakor f*cking a dog, do not forget afrocandy the first nigerian p*rnstar is igbo and FFK's concubine bianca ojukwu
I have to respond to u kid.
Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by ikweremilitant: 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
ibedun: What about those who cant stay in their territory? Whos land cannot provide for them and are unwanted refugees forming Nigerian more than other tribes.

They are far more parasitic and the Parasites in Nigeria has been revealed to be the IGBOs.

They actually dont produce anything, buying and selling of substandard imports is not development or high commerce.

Oil is not Igbo in origin. The Igbos dont produce anything - please educate me if i am wrong and I have not insulted anybody.
nd wat of those who cant aford to buy aluminum zinc,cant aford to buld block houses nd yet are slaves to d north politicaly nd slaves to d so cald pepl dat dy cliam came to dia land.what do we to savage dia misrable lifes.
Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by ikweremilitant: 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
meforyou1: the igbos dont produce anything? as in, are you serious? if there is any tribe that is self-sufficient in this country today, it is the igbo nation. there's oil in abia, imo and anambra states. and our greatest asset is our human resources. afterall, what does yoruba produce?
yoruba produce oil soups,amala,ogogoro,gboro,an army of red roofs nd poor vilagers.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by ikweremilitant: 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
ibedun:

Keep deceiving yourself. The simple question was what do the Igbos produce?

Why are the Igbos all over the place and their land cannot sustain them? Why is everyone running away from Igbo land.

Everywhere you go the love peddlers are Igbos, that is the first sign of deprevation and societal collapse - when vast number of women from a particular location are engaed in body selling.

ode d ibos re natural emigrants.and no tribe in nija dat does nt move.d ibos re a blesing to d country,their is no developd area in nija wer dia is no ibo contributn.bt u yorubas wit ur stock in trade of runining old printing press,outdatd mechanic shops,jalopies dy cal taxi nd d hagard ones pedling trado drugs on d streets.ur poverty atracts d sympathy of d devil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A $250m Question: Can The Akwa Ibom International Stadium Become Profitable? / See Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo Prostrating To Greet Ooni Of Ife / Enugu State Governor Lays Foundation Of State's Customary Court Of Appeal HQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.