Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,716 members, 7,921,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:35 AM

Benin To Cameroon Trip Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Benin To Cameroon Trip Advice (580 Views)

Driver Jumps Out Of His Burning Jeep In Cameroon (Photos) / Tipper Crushes Man To Death In Cameroon (Graphic Photos) / Nigerians In Cameroon Deported In Cattle Trucks (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benin To Cameroon Trip Advice by Iam4realthough(m): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2014
Good morning everybody, pls I need your help on how to get to Douala in Cameroon by road. I live in Benin City, I know we have border with Cameroon through Calabar. I have not been to any of these places before. I would really appreciate a step by step guide if possible with which transport company is good for the journey, Travel time, Transit points, costs, lodging cost if any.
With the help of all you guys, I want to have one of the best trips ever, many thanks

(1) (Reply)

Question On Nigerian Visa Requirement / America / Video: Embarrassing Chaos At MMA Boarding Gate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.