Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

Is There No Way To Unlock E303 Modem? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is There No Way To Unlock E303 Modem? (729 Views)

Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! / Unlock Your E303 Mtn Modems Here / Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There No Way To Unlock E303 Modem? by binarytraders: 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
I have searched through the internet without success for software to unlock my Glo E303 data modem.

Pls if you know how to go about this, do help. Thanks.
Re: Is There No Way To Unlock E303 Modem? by Nuclearact: 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
Although i have not use this trick to unlock Glo modem before but it works fine on mtn,etisalat and airtel. visit www.rasaqtech.com and find the serials & unlocking label and u wil find the tutorial there.
Re: Is There No Way To Unlock E303 Modem? by brightnelly(f): 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
binarytraders: I have searched through the internet without success for software to unlock my Glo E303 data modem.

have u tried any code yet? if no post ur IMEI lemme help u!
Re: Is There No Way To Unlock E303 Modem? by binarytraders: 7:48am On Aug 26, 2014
brightnelly:
brightnelly:

The challenge is that Glo E303 will not ask you to enter any code...it only informs you that only Glo sim is acceptable. I have bn able to generate the unlock code from the IMEI but no where to insert it.

my IMEI: 861195003149529

E303 Glo Bolt Modem
Re: Is There No Way To Unlock E303 Modem? by brightnelly(f): 9:23am On Aug 26, 2014
binarytraders:

The challenge is that Glo E303 will not ask you to enter any code...it only informs you that only Glo sim is acceptable. I have bn able to generate the unlock code from the IMEI but no where to insert it.

my IMEI: 861195003149529

E303 Glo Bolt Modem

seems the solution is dc-unlocker
Re: Is There No Way To Unlock E303 Modem? by bellybelly: 6:12am On Sep 02, 2014
binarytraders: I have searched through the internet without success for software to unlock my Glo E303 data modem.

Instead of using unlocking software better try to unlock your modem by network unlock code.Because there may be a chance to miss some files while download your modem unlocking software.If you are interested in unlocking code method means try SuperUnlockCodes.com Here you can unlock your modem at low cost.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Java Enterprise/j2ee Developer Wanted / Win A Hp Compaq Laptop For Free! / Browsing With Decoder.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.