Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,660 members, 7,975,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:12 AM

1868co's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1868co's Profile / 1868co's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: On Tribalism – Understanding Peter Obi, The Man We Desire To Be President by 1868co: 5:38am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
grin

Peter Obi..... I had one wrist watch
Peter Obi ..... I didn't appointment my village people as commissioner
Peter Obi .... I invested Anambra's allocation in my company
Peter Obi .... I live in a boys quaters

Akpabio .... International stadium, Four Star hotel
Fashola ...... Ikoyi Lekki link bridge
Ambode ........ Oshodi bus terminal
Tinubu .......... 40 billion monthly IGR, RRS , BRT , Independent power plant
Obiano ...... International Airport
Okorocha ..... Statue
Wike ..... Flyovers

[/s]
Politics / Re: Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State by 1868co: 5:38am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
I am expecting your pain, thank God you didn't disappoint me.
But you can use the lagoon for fastest relief of pain. Mr English
[/s]
Sports / Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by 1868co: 5:38am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
If you don't have a child yet,you will not understand what has hit him. CR7 may God comfort you and your family.
Liverpool match should be postpone.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now by 1868co: 5:32am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
See them wailing for over twenty pages over the same thing their elders have been saying to Yoruba aspirants.

Like I said earlier today, if hypocrisy were human, he would be an Okoro.
[/s]
Family / Re: My Father Dragging My Mom's Property With Me, how the Issue Was Resolved by 1868co: 5:32am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
All these has been explained in Islam even before your great great grandfather was birthed.

That's if you are a Muslim.

Your mum inheritance is her properties {personal property}, your Dad has some portion accrue to him and you as son has more than him with your siblings.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Unknown Gunmen Displays Weapons They Captured From Security Men (video) by 1868co: 5:32am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
triple996:
Ndigbo is gone grin
[/s]
Politics / Re: 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) by 1868co: 5:25am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:
Wike just get whincing for head.

He went to Edo, he did not deem it fit to visit the PDP governor Obaseki. Same man went to Kano and visited the APC governor.

Wike is the only guy that can make me vote PDP. He is tough and straight to the point. He no send media bullying and I kinda like how he dealt with the IPOB terrorists in Oyigbo.

Soludo should take up a 6-week course on how to handle terrorism from Wike and I am sure he can help us handle the bandits if he gets the presidency.
[/s]
Nairaland / General / Re: Youths Can't Be Called Lazy When There's No Regular Power Supply - Tinubu by 1868co: 5:25am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Do you have a voter's card?!
[/s]
Politics / Re: 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) by 1868co: 5:25am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

There is something I'm not understanding and have been wondering if it's for real.

Why is it that non of the presidential aspirants is bothered about going to East for either consultation or just to like identify with them?

Even Peter Obi doesn't seem interested in being identified with East. Imagine, Peter Obi will ignore activities of ugm in his home state and be commiserating with northern state?

Is it that they don't really view votes from the East as significant?
[/s]
Family / Re: My Father Dragging My Mom's Property With Me, how the Issue Was Resolved by 1868co: 5:19am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

It has nothing to do with willed or legally married.

This was a property gotten before the marriage. The father does not have any right to it.
[/s]
Travel / Re: Tanzanians Mock Nigerian Lady Who Was Robbed, Nearly Raped In Their Country by 1868co: 5:19am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
If it's a shit hole, you and I made it what it is.

[/s]
Agriculture / Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by 1868co: 5:19am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
KingOfAllIgbos:

KMBA.

Ask me about the full meaning. grin
[/s]

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.