Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,121 members, 7,916,298 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:46 PM

1868hi's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1868hi's Profile / 1868hi's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by 1868hi: 5:42am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:
Evil forest, aku tunku e lona orun.

[/s]

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2023: Tinubu Mocks Amaechi’s Show Of Fitness. by 1868hi: 5:42am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
Tinubu is too greedy. I am in support of apc but if Tinubu win the ticket I will withdraw my support.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Attention Seun!!! We Can't Create New Accounts Please Fix. FIXED!!! by 1868hi: 5:37am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s
Now tell me, is ipob not an association of pigs and idiots? Have I ever denied calling Igbos by what they are as pigs?

But the difference here is that you on the other also describe others with vulgar languages like zombie, afonja, headslamers etc, yet you are crying to seun to ban them. Why can't you stand what you give in high numbers? What makes you think only you should be allowed to use vulgar languages against others? Is nairaland your property?
[/s]

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by 1868hi: 5:37am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
Better go and check her ex boyfriend house.
[/s]
Crime / Re: Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) by 1868hi: 5:37am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
you speak like an illiterate. Did you even read and understand what he was saying? The guy is trying to tell you that there are some people that may be against this marriage,and they will do everything to stop the union. Did he insult the bride? Did he call her wayward?
I blame Seun for allowing illiterates to have access to this forum.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Why Is It So Easy For Nigerians To Still Vote For Either APC Or PDP? by 1868hi: 5:30am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

Common sense should tell anyone that APC and PDP isn't an individual with mind of its own as such can't be responsible for the misgovernance of Nigeria by same Nigerians

APGA only governs Anambra yet over 40 billion was misappropriated in 4 years

AAC hasn't govern any state yet couldn't manage common campaign donations

What sector of Nigeria have Nigerians not acted like Nigerians ?!

Religion?! Are we Practicing Islam like Saudi or Christianity like Rome

Education?! Are we teaching the write knowledge in both private and public institutions of learning

Nigerians in diaspora?! Even in well governed countries are some Nigerians not still notorious for behaving badly

[/s]

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by 1868hi: 5:30am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
OnionBandit:
You are a mad man
[/s]
Education / Re: Chrisland School Suspends 10-year-old Female Pupil After Being Raped In Dubai by 1868hi: 5:30am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
What stupid rape .... Since when is consented sex become rape. The boys parent should sue media houses for such stupid allegations
[/s]
Politics / Re: Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) by 1868hi: 5:23am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Bad thoughts.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) by 1868hi: 5:23am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
People are just too daft. So if he brought money to the chairman, that's where they'd keep it, in front of cameras, because there's no space left anywhere in the building.

There's no need for this particular fact check.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by 1868hi: 5:23am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
[[s]quote author=Truthisunique2 post=112051227]You can never accuse this man of been inconsistent Sha

Thunder fire buhari and the drug Lord that is throwing him under the bus everyday[/s]

What a useless hopeless drunkard people on this forum.
[/s]
Culture / Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by 1868hi: 5:17am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
you are an animal.
[/s]
Culture / Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by 1868hi: 5:17am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
which law? Mention the law that says women are inferior, or that women should be killed for coming out of their homes. You are a coward, tomorrow they will kill your daughter then you will realize what this lady family is feeling now.
[/s]
Family / Re: My Father Dragging My Mom's Property With Me, how the Issue Was Resolved by 1868hi: 5:17am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

What you have written, does it make sense?
[/s]

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.