Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,837 members, 7,924,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 07:25 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (883921 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by asadiaboymma: 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
Please has any1 written GRE, I want to know what it takes to hit 6.0, please is this realistic?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by elkharpone: 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
imperiouxx:

Wait till 2 years ke? By the end of this semester the goodies will be for another guy.... Walahi

I always warn ladies leaving their guys behind that let him have memorable long lasting tastes before leaving Nigeria.

In fact, let him sleep in it for many nights kiss

Reason is because if he doesn't come to meet her in the US within 1 semester or plan to come to the US anytime soon....... He should simply forget about it.

Then by the second year when visa has grown grey hairs, how to get job and still maintain a legal status would be her only thoughts.
Oga imperiouxx there are some love that can't be broken oh...I have a friend in Texas she has been in the states for over two years now she has a boyfriend whom she's been dating since she left Nigeria ....They are still together till date...tho she travels back to Nigeria twice a year...

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
teddyrain: I'm just laughing at all of y'all. Let's keep our fingers crossed anyway undecided
Do your thang bro..let them suckers look on

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
elkharpone: Oga imperiouxx there are some love that can't be broken oh...I have a friend in Texas she has been in the states for over two years now she has a boyfriend whom she's been dating since she left Nigeria ....They are still together till date...tho she travels back to Nigeria twice a year...
thank you my brother..na everybody won remain for USA after school..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kpolli(m): 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
imperiouxx:

Wait till 2 years ke? By the end of this semester the goodies will be for another guy.... Walahi

I always warn ladies leaving their guys behind that let him have memorable long lasting tastes before leaving Nigeria.

In fact, let him sleep in it for many nights kiss

Reason is because if he doesn't come to meet her in the US within 1 semester or plan to come to the US anytime soon....... He should simply forget about it.

Then by the second year when visa has grown grey hairs, how to get job and still maintain a legal status would be her only thoughts.

Truer words have never been said
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Theyjih: 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2014
kpolli:

Truer words have never been said
Body / flesh did not reveal this to you... long distance takes BALLS OF STEEL!.. u think sey naija boys be pest, wait till u meet those nonsense I Don forget house naija kids, it seems they check naija geography on fresh off the boat peeps.. the thirst is real!! grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
elkharpone: Oga imperiouxx there are some love that can't be broken oh...I have a friend in Texas she has been in the states for over two years now she has a boyfriend whom she's been dating since she left Nigeria ....They are still together till date...tho she travels back to Nigeria twice a year...

Great! Probably the guy or his parents sent her to the US or she's one of those who had been commuting between US - Nigeria for years. That fact can't be disputed. But if not, her commuting depends on the validity of her visa.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by teddyrain(m): 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
At first I thought I am the one they said will break my woman's heart, now its she......... lol lwkmd!

I'm proud of her any day anytime.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by teddyrain(m): 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
stevecrun: thank you my brother..na everybody won remain for USA after school..
lol these guys are hilarious if dem know who Nancy be DWM no go dey yan all these dust. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by teddyrain(m): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2014
stevecrun: Do your thang bro..let them suckers look on
the realist nigga on earth.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
teddyrain: At first I thought I am the one they said will break my woman's heart, now its she......... lol lwkmd!

I'm proud of her any day anytime.

And Jesus wept cry John 11:35

I wish I know this young lady and advise her to carry on with her normal life after teddy leaves Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by teddyrain(m): 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
imperiouxx:

I wish I know this young lady and advise her to carry on with her normal life after teddy leaves Nigeria.
sorry bro your tyre just went flat. You don't know how we started why saying total rubbish. I thought you were matured enough but now I see you are just a kid in a mans body. Gerrout joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Amerinancy(f): 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
Walspring:

Thanks!
uwlcm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Amerinancy(f): 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
imperiouxx:

I'm sorry to disappoint you. I don't intend to stay back in America.
Sorry I'm not gonna leave him.
Thanks oga for your concerns but please tuck in your mouth before I unleash the dragon within

Ewu yi coat undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by elkharpone: 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
imperiouxx:

Hahaha...i see you're talking from experience
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
teddyrain: lol these guys are hilarious if dem know who Nancy be DWM no go dey yan all these dust. grin
Lol. Who is Nancy? Is she hotter or better than the chick i date in Australia? What are you talking about? Please don't make it sound as if she's all and all here unless you're a wussy :-)

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
teddyrain: sorry bro your tyre just went flat. You don't know how we started why saying total rubbish. I thought you were matured enough but now I see you are just a kid in a mans body. Gerrout joor

I'm sorry if you feel offended by my words.

Just a few words shouldn't have infuriated you to this extent like never before. You're the teddy that we joke together before. That will jokingly called me names and we'll laugh over everything....na wa o

I still respect you even if you don't anymore.

Let's be at peace friend.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by elkharpone: 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
imperiouxx:

Great! Probably the guy or his parents sent her to the US or she's one of those who had been commuting between US - Nigeria for years. That fact can't be disputed. But if not, her commuting depends on the validity of her visa.
Nah!!..its actually her parents that sent her to the states... well all I can say is that if the couple are determined they can actually achieve their goal in terms of making the relationship last
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Amerinancy(f): 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
Joenice: Lol. Who is Nancy? Is she hotter or better than the chick i date in Australia? What are you talking about? Please don't make it sound as if she's all and all here unless you're in a wussy :-)
lol wetin come concern us? I'm hot for my man. I love him not you.
Adamu

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by elkharpone: 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
teddyrain: sorry bro your tyre just went flat. You don't know how we started why saying total rubbish. I thought you were matured enough but now I see you are just a kid in a mans body. Gerrout joor
Bro calm down it hasn't gotten to that level...all imperouxx said was just a joke... I guess he didn't mean it the way you think.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
Amerinancy: I'm sorry to disappoint you. I don't intend to stay back in America.
Thanks oga for your concerns but please tuck in your mouth before I unleash the dragon within

Ewu yi coat undecided

Ma'am, I'm sorry if you feel offended by my words.

I was only catching fun as usual. On a normal day your dragon is my pet rat... You may not be able to stand my craziness but let's be at peace friend.

Hope you're doing fine?

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
elkharpone: Bro calm down it hasn't gotten to that level...all imperouxx said was just a joke... I guess he didn't mean it the way you think.

Thanks for seeing it my way. I won't agree that teddy has changed in the recent time.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
Abeg na, make we leave those wey dey date here alone. Each, to his own destiny.

BTW, me sef still dey find barbie for here - I still never see embarassed ...Teddyrain and Amerinancy, love is a beautiful thing, enjoy your relationship.

Sir imperiouxx, abeg leave them. If God wishes them married, so it be!

*searching my soulmate*

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Amerinancy(f): 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
imperiouxx:

Ma'am, I'm sorry if you feel offended by my words.

I was only catching fun as usual. On a normal day your dragon is my pet rat... You may not be able to stand my craziness but let's be at peace friend.

Hope you're doing fine?

Cheers!
you are just a fool. Please unleash your craziness anuofia! You are in the states yet you talk like one of those illiterates in the village.

Well if you want to know I'm doing perfectly fine, and if teddy decides to break my heart its mine not yours or any other person's here. I'm not complaining so go and sleep

Ewu Gambia........next
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Amerinancy(f): 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
Amefrica: Abeg na, make we leave those wey dey date here alone. Each, to his own destiny.

BTW, me sef still dey find barbie for here - I still never see embarassed ...Teddyrain and Amerinancy, love is a beautiful thing, enjoy your relationship.

*searching my soulmate*
A man just spoke #no time for poke nosers

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
Amefrica: Abeg na, make we leave those wey dey date here alone. Each, to his own destiny.

*searching my soulmate*

I don't even know them to be together, you know I'm scarce here these days.

No offence intended with all have said but I was just saying the blunt truth.

Even couples that came to the US together as couple later claim divorce to file residency, how much more young lovers.

@Teddy and nancy,

I never mean to offend/disrespect you guys. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
Amerinancy: you are just a fool. Please unleash your craziness anuofia! You are in the states yet you talk like one of those illiterates in the village.

Well if you want to know I'm doing perfectly fine, and if teddy decides to break my heart its mine not yours or any other person's here. I'm not complaining so go and sleep

Ewu Gambia........next

Easy abeg!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
imperiouxx:

I don't even know them to be together, you know I'm scarce here these days.

No offence intended with all have said but I'm just telling them the blunt truth.

Even couples that came to the US together as couple later claim divorce to file residency, how much more young lover.

@Teddy and nancy,

I never mean to offend/disrespect you guys. Cheers!

It's all right bro..

How's awa wifey nah? cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
Amerinancy: you are just a fool. Please unleash your craziness anuofia! You are in the states yet you talk like one of those illiterates in the village.

Ewu Gambia........next

Thank you ma'am.

FYI: Been in the US doesn't mean you're smarter than an illiterate as you thought but saying the blunt truth, supported with cogent fact does.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
Amerinancy: lol wetin come concern us? I'm hot for my man. I love him not you.
Adamu
hahaha. U guys shuld not sound so emotional here or else Miss Joenice wuld come up :-) i cannot tell you sorry at this moment unless you obey that. Am a very controversial person and people seem to like it. Controversial people are smart and interesting :-)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by elkharpone: 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2014

Ewu Gambia........next
Hello Amerinancy...imperiouxx made a mistake and he just apologized to you and Teddy...kindly over look this whole thing...I guess it was a bad idea bringing up relationship matters on this thread...please and please let peace reign.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
Amerinancy: I'm sorry to disappoint you. I don't intend to stay back in America.

Ewu yi coat undecided
Don't do this Nancy please.. If he is your man so be it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (502)

German Embassy And Visa / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.