Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,700 members, 7,911,926 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:54 PM

Looking For Accomodation In Accra, Ghana? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Looking For Accomodation In Accra, Ghana? (664 Views)

Notice To All Corpers Posted To Calabar And In Search For Accomodation / Affordable Land And Homes For Sale In Accra-kasoa Ghana / Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,bodija,ringroad) @ Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Accomodation In Accra, Ghana? by temmym4(m): 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
Are u coming to the city of Accra in Ghana and you want an accomodation or probably you are already in Ghana in need of accommodation?
I will be leaving Accra finally anytime from now and I hav a room with 1 year and 2months rent left over, I ll be giving it out with all the properties in it.
The room I quite big, rugged, newly painted. Big matteress for 2, mobile wardrobe, 24 inch TV and DVD player, electric cookers and gas cylinder/cooker plus all kitchen equipments. Everything in place.
You ll b sharing the house with 4 other neighbours, some of which are nigerians. the neatly tiled bathroom is shared (must b kept neat always) as well as d toilet.
The landlady, a ghanian, lives in another building, she is nice and quite helpful
Electricity is 24hrs as long as u pay your bills monthly.
I ll be introducing you to the landlady as well so she will know about my leaving and you taking over the room.

NB. Only peaceful individual please. The house is known for peace!

Location is around Labadi police station, close to Labadi beach. Greater Accra, Ghana.

Price is 2900GHc (aprox N232,000) inclusive of the whole property & the 1yr 2months rent left over.

Call +233543463225 (ghana)
+2348164204212 (nigeria)

Whatsapp +233543463225

(1) (Reply)

Any One Bedroom Flat Along Oron Road, Uyo, Akwa Ibom? / Flat to let in Lagos Mainland / For Sale: 3 Plots Of Land At Oju-ore, Sango. N5m Per Plot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.