Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,167 members, 7,907,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:17 AM

Plz I Need You Guys Advice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Plz I Need You Guys Advice (1202 Views)

Plz I Nid A Female Frnd In Abj So Dat We Cn Go Insearch Of Job Togeda. / Plz I Nid The Web Site 4 Nig Civil Defence Corp.dos Any 1 Know? / Guys Advice/ Opinion Needed Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz I Need You Guys Advice by AltarBoy1: 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
Good day friends...
Plz, I just need your advice on how to manage myself and my time...
I have been looking for work since after my service year, thats almost two years now. I have traveled to different cities, manually submitting my CV's to different coy, I have equally been applying to numerous coy online, but still yet I couldnt get any. At times I even applied as volunteer staff, but still didnt anything.

Though I have attended so many tests and interviews by different firms, failed some and the ones I passed said they will get back to us(me) but till date I haven't heard any from them. The latest being the last Union Bank graduate recruitment.

Now my dilemma is that I have ran out of cash to keep traveling and searching for work in places far away from my home. All I can afford is load a recharge card and use the free MB to browse, looking for any available vacancy online.

Plz I need you guys to tell me how I can invest my time, as every morning when I wake up, I have no where to go except if there is anything family that I have to do. Most time in a day I dont even have anywhere to go or something to tend to and this makes me so bored. I have thought of business to do, but no cash to start and there is no major/minor firm around the vicinity where I reside. Plz if there is any advice you guys can give me on how to make proper use of this excess time that I have now, I will really appreciate. Thanks as I await your response.
Re: Plz I Need You Guys Advice by YoungIncredible: 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
1. If you are an internet addict, u mite run a blog.
2. With 1k, u can start a recharge card reselling business in ur neibourhood.
3. If u have a PC and a modem or wifi facility, start a post ume, jamb registration and online result checking at home. Just get a signboard that will tell people about your service.
4. You can apply for teaching jobs. They are easy to get. Especially in this long vacation season.
5. Venture into property management. Just walk around your area to search for house/rooms to let, liaise with the landlord. Paste posters about any vacant apartment and get your agent commision from the applicant and also from landlord. Good luck.

5 Likes

Re: Plz I Need You Guys Advice by victorVIC1(m): 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
may be u should attend some GNLD seminars or try watching Korean Movies.Trust me, u will tank me later.

Na joke I dey o.
On Topic:I would advice u take up a teaching job and use it to keep urself busy pending when u get a good job. They are out of session @ d moment and ds is their season of recruitment.
U are not alone in d hustle man just stay hopeful,keep ur head up high for relevant information and don't forget to pray harder.
#Success

1 Like

Re: Plz I Need You Guys Advice by AltarBoy1: 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
Thanks guy... You two just boosted my morale...

2 Likes

Re: Plz I Need You Guys Advice by kelvin1191(m): 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
Lets know ur location. If u av like 20k, u can start the importation of tablets, power bank etc 4rm china and make over 50% profit 4rm it. If u aint got cash but close to me, i can give u some tablets to market. Nairaland av all the info u needed to make money.
Re: Plz I Need You Guys Advice by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
kelvin1191: Lets know ur location. If u av like 20k, u can start the importation of tablets, power bank etc 4rm china and make over 50% profit 4rm it. If u aint got cash but close to me, i can give u some tablets to market. Nairaland av all the info u needed to make money.
Will mail you boss 'bout that importation thingy..
Thanks
Re: Plz I Need You Guys Advice by alotofgrace(m): 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
AltarBoy1: Good day friends...
Plz, I just need your advice on how to manage myself and my time...
I have been looking for work since after my service year, thats almost two years now. I have traveled to different cities, manually submitting my CV's to different coy, I have equally been applying to numerous coy online, but still yet I couldnt get any. At times I even applied as volunteer staff, but still didnt anything.

Though I have attended so many tests and interviews by different firms, failed some and the ones I passed said they will get back to us(me) but till date I haven't heard any from them. The latest being the last Union Bank graduate recruitment.

Now my dilemma is that I have ran out of cash to keep traveling and searching for work in places far away from my home. All I can afford is load a recharge card and use the free MB to browse, looking for any available vacancy online.

Plz I need you guys to tell me how I can invest my time, as every morning when I wake up, I have no where to go except if there is anything family that I have to do. Most time in a day I dont even have anywhere to go or something to tend to and this makes me so bored. I have thought of business to do, but no cash to start and there is no major/minor firm around the vicinity where I reside. Plz if there is any advice you guys can give me on how to make proper use of this excess time that I have now, I will really appreciate. Thanks as I await your response.

bro if ur serious bout this, then I want u to know I went tru same. buh prior to my official job, I was teaching in a lesson-maths physics or chemistry. I was somehow making like 20-30k for mysrf monthly. I stopped asking for pocket money. could by shoes n clothings n u know I could impress my babe too grin

try this lesson teaching now dat gce is around d corner.
buh hope u know book small sha grin
Re: Plz I Need You Guys Advice by alotofgrace(m): 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
give it a try
Re: Plz I Need You Guys Advice by Rayscell: 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
kelvin1191: Lets know ur location. If u av like 20k, u can start the importation of tablets, power bank etc 4rm china and make over 50% profit 4rm it. If u aint got cash but close to me, i can give u some tablets to market. Nairaland av all the info u needed to make money.
pls help u can reach me 07064763250 let talk for whatsapp
Re: Plz I Need You Guys Advice by AltarBoy1: 3:03am On Aug 23, 2014
I dont have mch cash, but I really want to try out your idea... Am in the south east... Is your location within the zone...
Re: Plz I Need You Guys Advice by akmuller(m): 6:07am On Aug 23, 2014

Broda I am very interested in this business idea of urs. Pls dis is my email: iria_paul@yahoo.com. Tanx
Re: Plz I Need You Guys Advice by YoungIncredible: 6:37am On Aug 23, 2014

I'm interested in it pls. I'm in ondo state and I have a shop. Can I market your products please?
Re: Plz I Need You Guys Advice by kelvin1191(m): 9:35am On Aug 23, 2014
polymathic: Will mail you boss 'bout that importation thingy..
Thanks

Ok. Waiting 4 ur mail
Re: Plz I Need You Guys Advice by kelvin1191(m): 9:37am On Aug 23, 2014
YoungIncredible:

I'm interested in it pls. I'm in ondo state and I have a shop. Can I market your products please?

You can mail me so we can discuss it or let me guide u. Thanks
Re: Plz I Need You Guys Advice by kelvin1191(m): 9:41am On Aug 23, 2014
akmuller:

Broda I am very interested in this business idea of urs. Pls dis is my email: iria_paul@yahoo.com. Tanx

I didnt say i av a container load of it. I import on a small scale. The offer is only for the OP. I can guide u or mail me so we can talk buiz. Tnks
Re: Plz I Need You Guys Advice by kelvin1191(m): 9:48am On Aug 23, 2014
AltarBoy1: I dont have mch cash, but I really want to try out your idea... Am in the south east... Is your location within the zone...

Nope! North central although, am 4rm d Eastern part. I will mail u so we can discuss. Thanks
Re: Plz I Need You Guys Advice by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 23, 2014
kelvin1191:

Ok. Waiting 4 ur mail
Can u follow back, so that I won't av to be asking for ur mail plss..
Re: Plz I Need You Guys Advice by YoungIncredible: 10:08am On Aug 23, 2014
kelvin1191:

You can mail me so we can discuss it or let me guide u. Thanks

Let me have your email pls.
Re: Plz I Need You Guys Advice by AltarBoy1: 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
kelvin1191:

Nope! North central although, am 4rm d Eastern part. I will mail u so we can discuss. Thanks
JUst saw rhis now... Thanks alot...
Re: Plz I Need You Guys Advice by tochimajesty: 3:37am On Aug 24, 2014
@kelvin
Can drop a contact mail. I have sent u a pm
Re: Plz I Need You Guys Advice by Champella(m): 7:47am On Aug 24, 2014
Also, if you have about N15,000 - N20,000 you could get into the clothing line.

I did this in my 300 level and made some profits. I went to Aba and purchased some clothes and sold to people in school, friends, relatives, etc

Atleast clothes are not perishable items. You could market your products indirectly by wearing them. Trust me, people will ask where you buy your clothes once they see that you look good.

I started with Shirts and T-shirts. You can decide to sell to Bankers, etc. Then as time goes on you can add shoes, watches, underwears. You can decide to supply your items in bulk to some Boutiques, etc.

Wish you the very best

1 Like

Re: Plz I Need You Guys Advice by AltarBoy1: 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
^^^Thanks...

(1) (Reply)

Reede Consulting Limited Job Vacancies (8 Positions) / Vacancies At Chizvanfoods Nigeria Limited / Trivest Technologies Aptitude Test Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.