Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,905 members, 7,872,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Who Do Your Parent Like Most In You And Your Siblings - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Do Your Parent Like Most In You And Your Siblings (598 Views)

A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years / Inviting Your Siblings Without Informing Your Wife / What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do Your Parent Like Most In You And Your Siblings by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
my dad likes my little sis more while my mum likes me more
Re: Who Do Your Parent Like Most In You And Your Siblings by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
Based on d quantity of food wey dem dey serve us, d love na all-rounder grin
Re: Who Do Your Parent Like Most In You And Your Siblings by bilexg(m): 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
My mum loves my brother, d First born. I think all mothers love their first child. As for me, ita my dad and I...
we're best of padies!
Re: Who Do Your Parent Like Most In You And Your Siblings by Ezedon(m): 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
I've always been the favorite child, cus i came after 4 girls
Re: Who Do Your Parent Like Most In You And Your Siblings by Kanwulia: 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
INDEPENDENCE AND FREEDOM!
We relate well!
With love and respect . . . .VERY FORGIVING! cool
Re: Who Do Your Parent Like Most In You And Your Siblings by crusader01(m): 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
My mum love me no be small! Sometimes,mother's to a male child dey affect o because I remember when I wan get my apartment,she no gree o. Me just free am sharp sharp.
Re: Who Do Your Parent Like Most In You And Your Siblings by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
No favouritism for my house oo but sometimes I get some good treats...last born things wink
Re: Who Do Your Parent Like Most In You And Your Siblings by paul288yahoo(m): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
uiim
Re: Who Do Your Parent Like Most In You And Your Siblings by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
e no get hw parent fit lyk all thier pikin d same
Re: Who Do Your Parent Like Most In You And Your Siblings by tobillionaire(m): 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
ah dunno, cos ah didnt stay with dem much.... But our last born is always right
Re: Who Do Your Parent Like Most In You And Your Siblings by itstpia1: 1:24am On Aug 23, 2014
ojingbe: my dad likes my little sis more while my mum likes me more

So, what should we do with this information?
Re: Who Do Your Parent Like Most In You And Your Siblings by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 23, 2014
My mum loves me to pieces,when I got admission,she can't afford me leaving her,she wants me going to school from home. if not am determined,I would still be tied to her apron.
Re: Who Do Your Parent Like Most In You And Your Siblings by itstpia1: 2:08am On Aug 23, 2014
Do you folks not have friends you can discuss with?

Nairaland is your friend?
Re: Who Do Your Parent Like Most In You And Your Siblings by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 23, 2014
itstpia1: Do you folks not have friends you can discuss with?

Nairaland is your friend?
the last time i checkd ur phne is browsing u can just do us a favour by asking google
Re: Who Do Your Parent Like Most In You And Your Siblings by itstpia1: 8:15am On Aug 23, 2014
is google not available on your own phone?

(1) (Reply)

Some True Fact That Can Help You To Train Your Children Well (must Read!!!) / Must You Cheat On Him/her? / Irreconciliable Differences In Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.