Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,752 members, 7,889,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:43 AM

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... - Technology Market (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... (190306 Views)

Pre Order And Order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo And All Chinese OEM Here / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by sibepoc(m): 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
Jeffy1206:
Yes

Your number please
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
Jeffy1206:
confirmed sir.
Have resolved to go for the Ulefone be touch2
Thanks
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
sibepoc:

Your number please
, 080*33522700 hope I'm safe sir? grin
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
Sorbital:

Have resolved to go for the Ulefone be touch2
Thanks
good choice... Will work towards that.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by swankylay(m): 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
Jeffy1206:
confirmed sir.

dont know abt ulephone o, but i think elephone is better. join the whatsapp group n u will learn more. its a family there
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
swankylay:

dont know abt ulephone o, but i think elephone is better. join the whatsapp group n u will learn more. its a family there
I think he's convinced to go for ulephone be touch2...
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by swankylay(m): 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
Sorbital:
Please CONFIRM the payment made to your UBA account

Meanwhile, I'm still finding it very difficult to choose between p7000 and ulefone be touch2

Somebody help
\

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by swankylay(m): 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
Jeffy1206:

Ookay
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by busuyi44: 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
Jeffy1206:
good choice... Will work towards that.
I'm currently using BeTouch ,d only let down is 2550mah battery but Ulefone has augmented dis to 3050mah Be Touch 2

1 Like

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
busuyi44:
I'm currently using BeTouch ,d only let down is 2550mah battery but Ulefone has augmented dis to 3050mah Be Touch 2
Jeffy1206:

After getting some updates from the whatsapp group, have finally decided to go for the p7000 with the assumption that the rom that would be released tomorrow fixes all bugs as advertized..

2 Likes

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 11:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
Sorbital:

After getting some updates from the whatsapp group, have finally decided to go for the p7000 with the assumption that the rom that would be released tomorrow fixes all bugs as advertized..
Elephone are not relenting on the problem at all, they are working to make sure all major bugs are dealt with.. .
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 11:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
Watch out for a crazy week, crazy offer for all pre order items... Will communicate the details later!!

This is my own megathone grin
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by BCISLTD: 5:02am On Jun 17, 2015
How much can i get the elephone p8000 for ...and how long do i need to wait?
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 5:38am On Jun 17, 2015
BCISLTD:
How much can i get the elephone p8000 for ...and how long do i need to wait?
45000k but you have to wait till July 20 before shipping.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 6:08am On Jun 17, 2015
This Elephone P7000 has really cause upheaval everywhere, here in Nigeria between buyers alike, sellers alike and even in China where sales reps fight to satisfy their customers first; all these happened as a result of very little supply... sad

Nairaland is a large community that can contain everyone but fighting over customers or thinking one is jealous of the other is so absurd! Buyers do not help in this regard as they tend to compare and ridicule other seller's prices thereby causing this mayhem among we the importers. .. To me I chide away such attitude in other to keep a good relationship with everyone on nairaland, I consider nobody as my rival but every body as my rival grin ( I know what you are thinking lol).

Now if you must know Jeffy here and outside here is very open minded and can give you his all when needed. I am not selfish person for those who really know me... Honesty is a virtue' for now I can only say that trust nobody but trust everyone, give your heart to nobody but give your heart to all, reason been that 'nobody' will want to have you to himself use and dumped you at Will! You mean nothing to him except for his selfish agenda. So it's good to belong to everyone. Cos in everyone you have the good and the bad, but left for you to choose what is good out of evil!!

Piece of advice to everyone.. Jeffy the advocate!

Good morning and please say a prayer to God before you go out...

1 Like

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by BCISLTD: 7:25am On Jun 17, 2015
Jeffy1206:
45000k but you have to wait till July 20 before shipping.

How much is the p7000 now ..is it available for pick up immediately
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 7:42am On Jun 17, 2015
BCISLTD:

How much is the p7000 now ..is it available for pick up immediately
not ready for pickup yet although I'm expecting some by weekend but have been booked by many and I can only give to those who pay first... Reach me through any means on my signature below this comment. Thanks
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 7:44am On Jun 17, 2015
Umi emax successfully delivered yesterday at vi.. Thanks for your patience.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 7:49am On Jun 17, 2015
Umi hammer also delivered to Mrs IG in Abuja...

Now left in stock are

Ulephone be touch - 45000k

Injoo power banks - 3000

Xiaomi power banks 16000mah - 9500k

Jeff - 08033522700to make order now...
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by lanre88(m): 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
All being said and heard about Elephone P7000 not just on Nairaland but elsewhere. Have anyone sit back to think of this twice, if this phone is not worth it obviously no one would talk about it.

For those criticizing the phone,keep it up and for the skeptical ones please do a vivid review before making up your mind. One thing is for sure, there is no perfect phone out there even in the almighty Samsung S6,Edge, Iphone S6, LG G4 etc.

If you are actually looking for a perfect phone of your choice, please visit the manufacturer to provide them your desired specification. I have used Samsung phone, LG G2 etc so I have an idea of flagship phones from popular brands. Get it clear also that even blackberry porche sold at whooping N300,000 plus is still not perfect enough let alone phone less than 50K.

Back to update on the Elephone so far...

This is my first phone ever from a chinese company even though I so much hate China phone but Elephone gave me a surprise for just a token.

Pros;

Wow camera
smooth and fast
Impressive Fingerprint (accurate all the time)
Heavy games are like cheese ball for the phone
Fast download speed I ever experience from phone used (Even my LG G2 couldnt dare)
Premium feel and touch (Gold color is elegant from all angles)
Crisp display, nice color saturation.
What else can I say, am Glad I got this brand.

Cons,

Battery truly is not impressive as expected (Drains faster compare to my LG G2). Hopefully fixes and updates might help here.

Lastly, Be it Ulephone, Jiayu, Letv,Elephone,Umi,Xioami these Chinese guys have come of age believe me.

@Jeffy...Bro am thinking maybe we could partner together and grow big. grin

1 Like

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
Thank you Mr Lanre88, now this is from the user and unbaised review...

This thread is always welcome for partnership provided we have same ideas grin grin
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
Now I wonder why more users of this product are not defending it to the point I want!!! If it's bad come and say it's bad that will help all parties you know.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Nemie: 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
You forgot to add umi emax delivered to Frank in vi. Well done and God bless you sir.
Jeffy1206:
Umi hammer also delivered to Mrs IG in Abuja...

Now left in stock are

Ulephone be touch - 45000k

Injoo power banks - 3000

Xiaomi power banks 16000mah - 9500k

Jeff - 08033522700to make order now...
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Nemie: 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
Oh! Here I am... Thanks for not letting me down.
Jeffy1206:
Umi emax successfully delivered yesterday at vi.. Thanks for your patience.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
Nemie:
Oh! Here I am... Thanks for not letting me down.
thanks for the referral... Are you not aware that referral now attract 1k to 1 successful order? cool
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
The fairly used meizu mx4 32gig version is still available only 65k.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Nemie: 7:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
Jeffy1206:
thanks for the referral... Are you not aware that referral now attract 1k to 1 successful order? cool
Uw. I didn't know that anyway. But noted
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
Nemie:

Uw. I didn't know that anyway. But noted
Ye now you know. wink
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by optimised: 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
Mr Jeff
I deposited the N20,000 for the Infinix Hot Note yesterday and hitherto, you communicated with me often.
What has happened now that
I whatsapp you, no response,
I called, you, no answer or line switched off
I contacted the courier agent, he told me, you have not delivered the phone to him
Mr Jeff, I am perplexed at this
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by elijahdre(m): 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
optimised:
Mr Jeff
I deposited the N20,000 for the Infinix Hot Note yesterday and hitherto, you communicated with me often.
I will whatsapp you, no response,
I call you, no answer or line switched off
I contacted the courier agent, he told me, he has seen the phone.
Mr Jeff, I am perplexed at this , seriously.
Be rest assured, he wont run with your money.he will surely contact u back

1 Like

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 1:47am On Jun 18, 2015
optimised:
Mr Jeff
I whatsapp you, no response,
I called, you, no answer or line switched off
I contacted the courier agent, he told me, you have not delivered the phone to him
Mr Jeff, I am perplexed at this
Please are you sure this is the right Jeff you are talking to? Can't remember asking you to pay 20k neither do or have seen any alert in my any of my accounts. .. But if eventually is me you are in safe hands. My line was never switched off at any time yesterday. I just hope you have not been duped
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by swankylay(m): 3:06am On Jun 18, 2015
Jeff cannot steal/dupe / run away with ur money o. I trust him dtie

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (104) (Reply)

new 2TB & 4TB external hdd fully LOADEDâ„¢ with exciting contents **DAILY UPDATE** / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.