Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,056 members, 7,903,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:58 PM

Any Responsible And Married Woman In Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Any Responsible And Married Woman In Nairaland? (3898 Views)

A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) / Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua / VIDEO; Popular Prophet Caught On Top A Married Woman [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Responsible And Married Woman In Nairaland? by Hugger: 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2008
LadyT:

LMAO! wink Jenny I can't keep up with the name changes!!!

I really think people need to stop associating marriage with being responsible.
There are so many irresponsible married people out there.
And there are so many responsible divorced/single people as well.

@LadyT, sorry. I dont associate being married with responsibility or did I state that anywhere?

I'm sorry you misunderstood me
Re: Any Responsible And Married Woman In Nairaland? by Hugger: 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2008
spikedcylinder:

So why were you complaining when people didn't answer your question directly? Or doesn't the geese and gander theory work with you?

Lady T, you will just waste your hug for nothing. This is a lost cause I tell ya. tongue

I'm not desperate for a hug. I get one anytime I need one and even when I'm not expecting one.

Why exactly are you foaming in the mouth? cheesy
Re: Any Responsible And Married Woman In Nairaland? by BabyJinx: 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2008
Hugger:

where do you sense the rage?

Simple question - anyone who does not fit in doesn't have to respond rather than commenting just to insult

Now I know for sure you live in another world where up is down, left is right, wrong is right, where a man is not responsible for anything, a world where a woman can be blamed for her husband killing their two children, where other cultures are the cause of our problems, where a woman is only happy when she is married and those who laugh at that silly notion are actually crying and the men who disagree with you are just looking to have sex with the weeping women, a world where women questioning you is insulting an insult to your. . . your person. You my friend are living in BIZARRRO WORLD and there is only ONE TRACK to get there.

Take a look at the thread Sparky and what set of people have been asking why you open a silly thread like these, majority of them are women who are married. So there goes you whole “If you question me, you not married therefore you are unhappy” theory.

Secondly, to show how one track minded you are, you assume any woman who is on Nairaland is not happily married. Gah! What an asinine way to think, guess it never occurred to you that not all of us see being chained to the stove and waiting breathlessly for the husbands to return as a way of life.

Here is a shocker for you Oga, some of us have a JOBS, Yeah and not job were we have to be on our feet all day. Oh, oh hold on to your chair coz it’s about to get even hairier. . .  we also work with computers and NO we don’t need permission  use it. See, we don’t work with men who are so insecure about their manhood; they have to make women subservient just to get off. Finally Oga, we are good at our jobs we don’t have to spend the entire working hrs bursting our chumps. Get it

Alright, anybody here know CPR? I think Oga just fainted.  And before of you lovely ladies say it, Yeah, I know, I know I shouldn’t have given him too much too soon but his ignorance needed to be dealt with the same way you rip a band-Aid . . . quick and fast.

Let’s wait for him to regain consciousness. . . 

Hmm, he’s coming out of it. You okay there, Oga? Good.

Now where was I? Aaah, yes. . . the fact that think a woman is supposed to be barefoot and pregnant, chained to the stove and only breathing when you are around, does not mean others do okay? They fact that you have found a woman willing to be your GOOD NAIJA WIFE does not mean other women are programmed okay? So why don’t you do us all a favor and shoo. I’m sure there are some dishes in the sink you can work your self into a frenzy over, mmmmkay?

Oh by the way, your thread. . .  moved to the general discussion thread.  . . kinda speaks for it self, doesn’t?

Just sayin’ grin grin grin
Re: Any Responsible And Married Woman In Nairaland? by BabyJinx: 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2008
whatever90:

ehen ladyt ejoooo abeg is it born loosers or losers

hugger said born loosers is wrong?

its me jenny
wink

Rotflmao! No way! It's you!! Ahhhhh, this just makes things sweeter, Oga does not know who he is dealing with. . . Bwahahahaha!

Abeg let me grab some popcorn for The Oga Telling A Very Married Mrs. Jenny She is not Married Because she dared question him Show.

Tee hee hee!
Re: Any Responsible And Married Woman In Nairaland? by ifyalways(f): 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2008
happily married .
Re: Any Responsible And Married Woman In Nairaland? by JustGood(m): 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2008
Ify
I wish you a happy married life
Re: Any Responsible And Married Woman In Nairaland? by JustGood(m): 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2008
I suppose a woman who is unable to live life to it's fullest has to find other ways of living her life, such as getting kicks from attempting to make other women be like her and also taking her frustrations out on men, except those men who are wimpish enough to follow her in ever way
Re: Any Responsible And Married Woman In Nairaland? by whatever90(f): 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2008
Baby Jinx:

Rotflmao! No way! It's you!! Ahhhhh, this just makes things sweeter, Oga does not know who he is dealing with. . . Bwahahahaha!

Abeg let me grab some popcorn for The Oga Telling A Very Married Mrs. Jenny She is not Married Because she dared question him Show.

Tee hee hee!

oh gawddddd,i swear sisikill uve made my day,christ,u r sthg else grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

dont mind oga hugger rugger ,he thinks im male,dont mind him,maybe it will be better if we all bow down to his majesty hugger rugger

foolish pikin
Re: Any Responsible And Married Woman In Nairaland? by spikedcylinder: 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2008
Hugger:

I'm not desperate for a hug. I get one anytime I need one and even when I'm not expecting one.

Why exactly are you foaming in the mouth? cheesy

You are not desperate for a hug but you seem rather desperate for a married woman. Who needs the foam now eh? undecided
Re: Any Responsible And Married Woman In Nairaland? by ifyalways(f): 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2008
JustGood:

Ify
I wish you a happy married life
thanks a million .
Re: Any Responsible And Married Woman In Nairaland? by ud4u: 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2008
Count me in, married and responsible
Re: Any Responsible And Married Woman In Nairaland? by temi4rea(f): 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2008
well i dont think mr Hugger mean harm!

@ Mr Hugger
i think all the ladies here are responsible!

@ Baby Jinx
i like ur sense of humour,kip it up
Re: Any Responsible And Married Woman In Nairaland? by JustGood(m): 11:20am On Nov 11, 2008
@ temi, dont be too sure.

typing well or having warped intelligence is not the same as being responsible grin
Re: Any Responsible And Married Woman In Nairaland? by temi4rea(f): 11:59am On Nov 11, 2008
JustGood:

@ temi, don't be too sure.

typing well or having warped intelligence is not the same as being responsible grin

u are right but most tyms repnisible ppl think responsibly and irresponsible ppl think u like themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gabry ~ We Miss U / Mugabe's Thought On Racism(photo) / Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.