Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,183 members, 7,910,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:23 PM

What's Now The Pride Of A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Now The Pride Of A Woman (1280 Views)

If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Woman Then What Is The Pride Of A Man / If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? / The Pride Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Now The Pride Of A Woman by LLVelly: 9:08am On Aug 23, 2014
It saddening that pre-marital sex has taken over our time. In the past most of our men would disassociate themselves with girls who have been deflowered outside wedlock. Then a woman's virginity was her pride but time has changed & human beings have changed. Maybe we should blame civilisation or modernization. The Pride of a women now is...?
Re: What's Now The Pride Of A Woman by SpaceGoat: 9:13am On Aug 23, 2014
LLVelly: It saddening that pre-marital sex has taken over our time. In the past most of our men would disassociate themselves with girls who have been deflowered outside wedlock. Then a woman's virginity was her pride but time has changed & human beings have changed. Maybe we should blame civilisation or modernization. The Pride of a women now is...?
beening virgin itself as vigoruos side effect . pleas see here https://www.nairaland.com/1803205/side-effect-being-virgin
Re: What's Now The Pride Of A Woman by Ivanspring(f): 9:13am On Aug 23, 2014
Her brazillian hair cheesy
Re: What's Now The Pride Of A Woman by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 23, 2014
What is left after her pride has been taken is her pride.
Re: What's Now The Pride Of A Woman by Tolexander: 9:21am On Aug 23, 2014
Every sex skill she can demonstrate on bed!
Re: What's Now The Pride Of A Woman by NiniArike(f): 9:26am On Aug 23, 2014
Hmmmn
Re: What's Now The Pride Of A Woman by vizkiz: 9:37am On Aug 23, 2014
virginity...wrong (yeah, my grandma too is a virgin) undecided

Education...average (they just go to school for being there)

Attitude...wrong (we'v gat many examples on NL)

Responsibility....wrong (lots these girls aren't)

A good cook....wrong(believe me, you'll die of eating too much noodles)

Beauty....pass mark (bleach that skin barbie)

Sex....pass mark (they always upgrade their software @ this)

Expensive Phones...pass mark(they use all the Android phones...and most of them don't know any other function than to browse and take pictures)

Numbers of toasters....pass mark (check their phone contact believe me, i am right)
Re: What's Now The Pride Of A Woman by Ruq: 9:47am On Aug 23, 2014
noggins
Re: What's Now The Pride Of A Woman by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 23, 2014
The pride of a woman at this age and time is
Brazilian hair.

And

Being baby mamas.
Re: What's Now The Pride Of A Woman by LLVelly: 10:35am On Aug 23, 2014
Do u mean our girls are prideless, What of the ones with a good profession?
Re: What's Now The Pride Of A Woman by Neldrizzy(m): 10:42am On Aug 23, 2014
Absolutely nothing!!! Very sad and disappointing!!
Re: What's Now The Pride Of A Woman by Vikky014(f): 11:14am On Aug 23, 2014
As for me,my pride as a lady is being financially independent ,my good career & (My Virginity until am ready to bear d consequences)so op wht is ur own pride?

3 Likes

Re: What's Now The Pride Of A Woman by LLVelly: 11:47am On Aug 23, 2014
Vikky014: As for me,my pride as a lady is being financially independent ,my good career & (My Virginity until am ready to bear d consequences)so op wht is ur own pride?
oh baby, I'm a young naira millionaire,with monthly income,a room & parlour apartment & a ride. Sorry I mean I'm self sufficient baby
Re: What's Now The Pride Of A Woman by LLVelly: 11:49am On Aug 23, 2014
Vikky014: As for me,my pride as a lady is being financially independent ,my good career & (My Virginity until am ready to bear d consequences)so op wht is ur own pride?
hey believe me I luv ur pride,which horoscope do u fall in?
Re: What's Now The Pride Of A Woman by Vikky014(f): 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
LLVelly:
oh baby, I'm a young naira millionaire,with monthly income,a room & parlour apartment & a ride. Sorry I mean I'm self sufficient baby
is dis an advert?*winks*
Re: What's Now The Pride Of A Woman by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
Honestly, i find it annoying when people claim being a virgin is a girl's only pride. Having sex doesn't mean u are a slut, ok? What happened to being well-mannered, intelligent and others? Would you advise your brother to marry an ill-mannered girl because she is a virgin and still has her "pride"
Re: What's Now The Pride Of A Woman by LLVelly: 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
Vikky014: is dis an advert?*winks*
hey dnt be mad baby, thas my pride, u asked for it,learnt u are in awka,so cool coz i'm in enugu maybe we can rock things together. If u are cool with it I'll know thru ur next reply.then watch me advance in major weight. I'm serious baby,NO LONG THING
Re: What's Now The Pride Of A Woman by onstelly(f): 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
vizkiz: virginity...wrong (yeah, my grandma too is a virgin) undecided

Education...average (they just go to school for being there)

Attitude...wrong (we'v gat many examples on NL)

Responsibility....wrong (lots these girls aren't)

A good cook....wrong(believe me, you'll die of eating too much noodles)

Beauty....pass mark (bleach that skin barbie)

Sex....pass mark (they always upgrade their software @ this)

Expensive Phones...pass mark(they use all the Android phones...and most of them don't know any other function than to browse and take pictures)

Numbers of toasters....pass mark (check their phone contact believe me, i am right)
Not truth but ur pm though
Re: What's Now The Pride Of A Woman by Dbestmax(m): 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
Pride of a woman korr....wats nw d pride of a man ni ...
Re: What's Now The Pride Of A Woman by Vikky014(f): 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
LLVelly:
hey dnt be mad baby, thas my pride, u asked for it,learnt u are in awka,so cool coz i'm in enugu maybe we can rock things together. If u are cool with it I'll know thru ur next reply.then watch me advance in major weight. I'm serious baby,NO LONG THING
Re: What's Now The Pride Of A Woman by Hollyb(f): 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
A lady's pride is, and will still remain her virginity

1 Like

Re: What's Now The Pride Of A Woman by lifesabeach: 1:08am On Aug 24, 2014
Hollyb: A lady's pride is, and will still remain her virginity

How many awards "virgins" don get wey you know Just sayin'
Re: What's Now The Pride Of A Woman by itstpia1: 2:24am On Aug 24, 2014
Sex,hair, beauty, butt, breast, career, etc.

Nse laye nyi.
Re: What's Now The Pride Of A Woman by pasqal09: 2:49am On Aug 24, 2014
Number of friendzoned guys

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Ugly Guys N Protect The Future / My Observations Of This Section.(Advice to Ladies) / Men Who Hate Women AND Women Who Hate Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.