Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,575 members, 7,905,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:18 AM

Analysis Of Everything I Need To Learn To Design A Site Like Nairaland - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Analysis Of Everything I Need To Learn To Design A Site Like Nairaland (779 Views)

5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner / Everyone Want A Site Like Jumia: Why? / Design A Website Like Nairaland For N150,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Analysis Of Everything I Need To Learn To Design A Site Like Nairaland by interoute: 9:59am On Aug 23, 2014
I need to know the names of programs, databases, scripts etc I need to learn to enable me design a site like naira land. kindly help
Re: Analysis Of Everything I Need To Learn To Design A Site Like Nairaland by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 23, 2014
Why nairaland, why not just a simpler website like mine?
Re: Analysis Of Everything I Need To Learn To Design A Site Like Nairaland by hushmail: 10:35am On Aug 23, 2014
Op if u ever get d answer

pls let me know
Re: Analysis Of Everything I Need To Learn To Design A Site Like Nairaland by Briareos(m): 10:38am On Aug 23, 2014
dhtml18: Why nairaland, why not just a simpler website like mine?

Is your site competing with github? Or just an adulterated version?
Re: Analysis Of Everything I Need To Learn To Design A Site Like Nairaland by Briareos(m): 10:41am On Aug 23, 2014
interoute: I need to know the names of programs, databases, scripts etc I need to learn to enable me design a site like naira land. kindly help

For a starter, learn PHP/Python, MySql, and Ajax. That should get you started.
Re: Analysis Of Everything I Need To Learn To Design A Site Like Nairaland by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
Briareos:

Is your site competing with github? Or just an adulterated version?
Alakoba ma ni eleyi o! Did you actually visited the site? competing with github be ti bawo? Okay if my site (www.dhtmlhub.com) is competing with github, what is cchubnigeria.com competing with?

Briareos:
You are quite right. Plus you need to be a seasoned programmer also. Knowlege of the language + experience.
Re: Analysis Of Everything I Need To Learn To Design A Site Like Nairaland by interoute: 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
Briareos:

Thanks a lot @Briareos. If u have an idea of all it takes to design it, pls state them as I am not a starter. I will really appreciate ur assistance please
Re: Analysis Of Everything I Need To Learn To Design A Site Like Nairaland by Briareos(m): 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
interoute: Thanks a lot @Briareos. If u have an idea of all it takes to design it, pls state them as I am not a starter. I will really appreciate ur assistance please

If you are NOT a starter, I'm sure you'll know exactly what it takes to design a forum.

Briareos:
To design a website like Nairaland, You will need to learn PHP/Python, MySql, and Ajax. That should get you started.
Re: Analysis Of Everything I Need To Learn To Design A Site Like Nairaland by Philtrik(m): 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
interoute: I need to know the names of programs, databases, scripts etc I need to learn to enable me design a site like naira land. kindly help

Check http://freenaija.ml . It belongs to me but it was programmed by a friend. Project: http://nairalandproject. by Don Silver's project.
Re: Analysis Of Everything I Need To Learn To Design A Site Like Nairaland by Joel3(m): 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
Philtrik:

Check http://freenaija.ml . It belongs to me but it was programmed by a friend. Project: http://nairalandproject. by Don Silver's project.
do you have the database? Can you help me with the data base?
Re: Analysis Of Everything I Need To Learn To Design A Site Like Nairaland by interoute: 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
Briareos:

If you are NOT a starter, I'm sure you'll know exactly what it takes to design a forum.

please give me contacts of those that can teach me one-on-one in PH
Re: Analysis Of Everything I Need To Learn To Design A Site Like Nairaland by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
Maybe I shall one day write a book titled, how to code nairaland from the scratch, and subtitle the book in php, python,jsp,node.js and maybe asp.net
Re: Analysis Of Everything I Need To Learn To Design A Site Like Nairaland by Briareos(m): 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
interoute: please give me contacts of those that can teach me one-on-one in PH

You are just so in luck, please call Mr Rotimi Amaechi on this number: 08045255365
Re: Analysis Of Everything I Need To Learn To Design A Site Like Nairaland by interoute: 8:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
Briareos:

You are just so in luck, please call Mr Rotimi Amaechi on this number: 08045255365
more contacts pls
Re: Analysis Of Everything I Need To Learn To Design A Site Like Nairaland by Briareos(m): 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
interoute: more contacts pls

Call Tele Ikuru on this number: 08045565212
Re: Analysis Of Everything I Need To Learn To Design A Site Like Nairaland by chrisiyke1(m): 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
Learn how to build your own bulksms website today with just N1000 only. You may want to know the numerous benefits attached in getting your own personal bulksms website. Click here

You would also learn how to build complex E-Commerce websites like jumia and konga and Forum websites like nairaland e.t.c all in 30 minutes or less. No programming or web design knowledge is required. Wow! This is really interesting right? YES it is. If you can check your email, chat on facebook. There are so many benefits in getting your shopping and forum website.
E-commerce website

E-commerce website

Many people spend thousands of naira in many computer institutes just to learn how to develop professional websites. But here we have not only given you the privilege to learn how to build professional websites like the most visited websites in Nigeria in 30 min, we have also exposed you to learn how to build both forum and shopping website in our All in one internet business summit package. Remember you don’t need to be a web master to do this, this is the secrets many web designers use to make their monthly millions. In fact many web designers would not like you to know this.
Read More:http://schoolwebng.com/enterprise-solution/
Re: Analysis Of Everything I Need To Learn To Design A Site Like Nairaland by interoute: 9:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
Briareos:

Call Tele Ikuru on this number: 08045565212
Bros hope I haven't offended u unknowingly? why RS gov and deputy names.
Re: Analysis Of Everything I Need To Learn To Design A Site Like Nairaland by Philtrik(m): 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
Re: Analysis Of Everything I Need To Learn To Design A Site Like Nairaland by Joel3(m): 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
Philtrik:
when i say i am the owner why won't i have the database grin grin .
Add me on facebook.
i ve the files only the sql data is missing. Can u upload it to me here?
Re: Analysis Of Everything I Need To Learn To Design A Site Like Nairaland by Philtrik(m): 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
Joel3: i ve the files only the sql data is missing. Can u upload it to me here?

Ok. Let me see ur demo first. But i cant upload it here for security reasons that is why i said u should add me on facebook or drop your email.
Re: Analysis Of Everything I Need To Learn To Design A Site Like Nairaland by Joel3(m): 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
Philtrik:

Ok. Let me see ur demo first. But i cant upload it here for security reasons that is why i said u should add me on facebook or drop your email.
i dont use facebook. I will pm you. That contact my email on profile.
Re: Analysis Of Everything I Need To Learn To Design A Site Like Nairaland by Philtrik(m): 12:11am On Aug 25, 2014
Joel3: i dont use facebook. I will pm you. That contact my email on profile.

i have seen your mail. I will give you a feedback.

(1) (Reply)

Get And Request For Your Php Problems Here / Writing Meta Tags (SEO) / Transfer From Wordpress To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.