Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,813 members, 7,915,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:41 PM

Tuface Just Lost His Title Formal Effc Boss Ribadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tuface Just Lost His Title Formal Effc Boss Ribadu (710 Views)

Group Claims EFFC Boss Lied, Gives Evidence / Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat / Tuface Just Lost His Title Formal EFCC Boss Ribadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tuface Just Lost His Title Formal Effc Boss Ribadu by Godbest(m): 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
Tuface Just Lost His Title To Ribadu.
"Jonathan is one of the MOST corrupt Nigerians I ever
investigated while at EFCC, and his level of corruption
even as a deputy governor is just disturbing. His party
PDP is a disaster and a failure. Change is the only
panacea" ----Nuhu Ribadu as ACN presidential
Candidate 2011.
"It is an undeniable fact that president Jonathan has
done much for Nigeria in just a short time, and i think
he is the answer to the prayer of many Nigerians. ...and
take it from me, President Jonathan has surpassed my
vision for Nigeria"---Nuhu Ribadu 18th August 2014.
My Advice to you my friend is to stay focus on your
own work.
Re: Tuface Just Lost His Title Formal Effc Boss Ribadu by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
“Governor Tinubu’s criminal case is of international dimension.” -Nuhu Ribadu, EFCC Chairman quoted by Vanguard of September 28, 2006.

“…..Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu would not escape justice but would be made to face the full wrath of the law.” -Nuhu Ribadu, EFCC Chairman in February 2007

Why did You conveniently avoid using Tinubu rather than GEJ which Ribadu never mentioned in the past?

(1) (Reply)

Www.pdpsocial.com / The Inconsistencies Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu / One Reason Buhari Should Never Be Voted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.