Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,844 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:01 AM

Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? (3924 Views)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women / What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by nicechic(f): 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
Pls, is it Ok to date a married man without intentions of wrecking his home? A friend of mine told me that the best set of men to date are the married men as they can take care of you and even sponsor your wedding.
I have never, in my entire life thought of dating a married man but I want to know if it is Ok to date dem without breaking a home
Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by gistmelove(m): 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
Yeap it is ok now.. Sebi is to date not to marry and after he use u finish e go dump u.. #lobatan tongue

7 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
Date a married man at your own risk,how won't you break his home? Also be sure to know that when you get married too,someone will date your husband and leave your home intact angry angry

20 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by Richy4(m): 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
It is okay but have it in mind that another kid, a pretty girl to be precise will ask her friends if it is okay to date your husband one day as long as it does not break your home. Go ahead op. It is wonderful. In fact excellent to do so. Don't let anyone stop you

10 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
Even though it is now the norm amongst most married men! It is never okay undecided undecided

Dem no they use eye see single ladies embarassed
But they have beautiful wives at home! Gosh I just wonder why

No try am o! Its not okay, simple.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
What kind of question is this. You as a lady would you like your age mate to be messing around with your father.answer the question,then you will know if it good to date a married man.in your right sense how willl you be dating a married man its not biblical

7 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by edwife(f): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
Not only you want him to take care of you but to sponsor your wedding shocked shocked and what makes you think you will leave him alone after your wedding?Because if he has to sponsor your wedding,what is your husband job? undecided

What is this generation turning to? sad sad embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by 1Dray(m): 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
What a question! Can you listen to yourself?

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by milkymesh: 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
edwife: Not only you want him to take care of you but to sponsor your wedding shocked shocked and what makes you think you will leave him alone after your wedding?Because if he has to sponsor your wedding,what is your husband job? undecided

I tire for Op. But is it true that op does not know the answer to her question?

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by Godson201333(m): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
I can't just believe what I'm reading,Op what would be your reaction when you found out that your husband is dating someone and also planning to finance her wedding ??

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
Just picture ur self as a married woman & u love ur husband so much & ur husband has a girlfriend younger and good looking. If u are ok with that then u can go ahead & date a married man.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
dimples2: Even though it is now the norm amongst most married men! It is never okay undecided undecided

By d number of sad faces on ur post,I think u re taking ds personal. undecided is ur husband dating anoda(single) lady?

Just asking tho

5 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by edwife(f): 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
milkymesh:

I tire for Op. But is it true that op does not know the answer to her question?

I know for am? undecided how old is she that she can come and ask us if it is ok .She should have start by asking her mother.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by cococandy(f): 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
How do you date a man with no intention of wrecking his home?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by crackhaus: 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
nicechic: Pls, is it Ok to date a married man without intentions of wrecking his home? A friend of mine told me that the best set of men to date are the married men as they can take care of you and even sponsor your wedding.
I have never, in my entire life thought of dating a married man but I want to know if it is Ok to date dem without breaking a home
I don't know about it being okay or not, that one is left for you and your conscience to decide.
But if you feel like going with the tide, then go ahead...a lot of Nigerian girls/women have at one time or the other dated a married man, so it's not even unusual.

However, you should remember that you may have to deal with other girls/women trying to date your husband when you get married...I believe they call it 'karma', that is if you believe in those sort of things.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by Infomizer(m): 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
Whatever rocks your boat baby..

Yours sincerely,
2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by SAMBARRY: 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
edwife: Not only you want him to take care of you but to sponsor your wedding shocked shocked and what makes you think you will leave him alone after your wedding?Because if he has to sponsor your wedding,what is your husband job? undecided

as in ehen grin
u can say that again grin

the kinds of questions I see on nl is very mind boggling and funny

Ok o, op, why do you have 2brez on your chest? Yeyenotu tongue

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by edwife(f): 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
SAMBARRY: as in ehen grin
u can say that again grin

the kinds of questions I see on nl is very mind boggling and funny

Ok o, op, why do you have 2brez on your chest? Yeyenotu tongue

My dear,i tire no be small.Sponsor kwa? undecided
Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by SAMBARRY: 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
I wanted to answer ops question but on a second thought i find it too stoopeed to be answered however I want to ask you another question

Is it ok if I steal your original certificates, i mean every certificate you've earned, cards, international passport and life savings and it won't affect your life.if you can answer that question no need for stories from me again
Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by SAMBARRY: 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
edwife:

My dear,i tire no be small.Sponsor kwa? undecided
grin
Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
dimples2: Even though it is now the norm amongst most married men! It is never okay undecided undecided

My dear that's the most annoying thing. I laugh at people accusing women of not taking good care of themselves as the reason for cheating. This men always have excuse. Have u seen when a man will leave a woman who looks like bianca Ojukwu and date one very very fat lady..... some men met their wives fat, married them and then later feel disgusted by their weight and look for something slimmer. Some even go for something fatter. many of this guy's are insatiable. Most times this other women are not as pretty as the one at home. I sometimes think men just love the experience of something new.

The worst is this women that date married men end up wiv good guys. Life isn't fair. Just do the right thing and let your uprightness judge u

3 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
cococandy: How do you date a man with no intention of wrecking his home?

by collecting money from him and using him to sponsor your wedding. That means you just want the money but got your own man. doing that , no home breaks.

classic

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by crackhaus: 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2014

Even though it is now the norm amongst most single ladies! It is never okay undecided undecided

Dem no dey use eye see married men embarassed
But they have young guys chasing them everywhere! Gosh I just wonder why

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by Precious80: 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
Just tell us say ur mind dey there already. U wan poke person hubby abi, nor 4get say u sef go stil marry n plenty babes go help join hands poke ur man 2. Abi nor b woman u b ni grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
crackhaus:
Even though it is now the norm amongst most single ladies! It is never okay undecided undecided

Dem no dey use eye see married men embarassed
But they have young guys chasing them everywhere! Gosh I just wonder why

Lol! That one too follow grin
Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by cococandy(f): 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
grin
Chillisauce:

by collecting money from him and using him to sponsor your wedding. That means you just want the money but got your own man. doing that , no home breaks.

classic
Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by femidejulius(m): 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
OP..
How will you feel if your husband is going after other women?
Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by femidejulius(m): 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
OP..
Just imagine yourself married to a wonderful man u really love. After a few years, he start going out with another lady. They're always together at all times leaving u practically without him almost all the time. Dats how their wives feel.

Nemesis is real. Karma is a b*tch!

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by dytbabe: 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
Phema pls come in

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
nicechic: Pls, is it Ok to date a married man without intentions of wrecking his home? A friend of mine told me that the best set of men to date are the married men as they can take care of you and even sponsor your wedding.

Oh dear, nothing more morally right than phocking a married man. So far you can walk up to his wife and introduce yourself as his girlfriend without expecting to wake up at a hospital's ICU the next day. kiss
Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2014

angry hian I tire oooo sad sad

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2014

I do not know who is more stoopid between you and your friend. Both or you are the dumbest people on this planet. Goon!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Screams Like A Girl (video) Must Watch! / Is This How Some Women Go About Treating Their Husbands? / A Nairalander's Wedding Comes Up 26th Of December 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.