Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,162 members, 7,950,003 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:54 AM

Farmland In Karu Local Government Area, Nassarawa State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Farmland In Karu Local Government Area, Nassarawa State (3075 Views)

Full Plot Of Land For Sale At Balogu Ifako Ijaye Local Government Area 8.5m / Proposal By S. A . E Ltd To Build A Mini Estate In Karshi,nassarawa State / Plots Of Land For Sale In Karu,abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farmland In Karu Local Government Area, Nassarawa State by Biimz: 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2008
Hello Nairalanders,

Anyone familiar with farm Land acquisition and Processing in villages of Karu Local goverment area of Nassarawa State?
Re: Farmland In Karu Local Government Area, Nassarawa State by hakir(m): 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2008
there is 22 hectare of farmland in kuje well accessible close to a road - 25m

am still working on other land and will keep u updated
Re: Farmland In Karu Local Government Area, Nassarawa State by Biimz: 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2008
Thanks, any photos, paper, description of the land?

looking forward to ur response
Re: Farmland In Karu Local Government Area, Nassarawa State by hakir(m): 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2008
will be in kuje tomorrow
Re: Farmland In Karu Local Government Area, Nassarawa State by naijaking1: 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2008
I'm also looking for 4-5 hecters of farm land around New Karu.
Re: Farmland In Karu Local Government Area, Nassarawa State by hakir(m): 11:26pm On Oct 26, 2008
@biimz

i wasnt able to make it to kuje today, but, unfailingly tomorrow.

i also got some other info on gwagwalada and masaka/ new karu area (nassarawa state)

gwagwalada- 60hectare- 45m

masaka- 7 hectare - 10m

@ naijaking

i will look into it.

thanks
Re: Farmland In Karu Local Government Area, Nassarawa State by Biimz: 12:55am On Oct 27, 2008
Thanks a lot, I will await all the details.
Re: Farmland In Karu Local Government Area, Nassarawa State by Biimz: 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2008
@Hakir
60 H in Gwagwalada, I thought 50H was maximum allocation for farmland.
Could you shed more light on this please?
Re: Farmland In Karu Local Government Area, Nassarawa State by hakir(m): 10:37am On Oct 28, 2008
though, am not aware of the limitation to sizes of farm lands, there are various sizes of land ranging to about 100 hectares for same purpose.

pls, find attached the landed doc. for the 22hect farm land at kuje. the farm land is en route kuje gwagwalada road which has just being awarded for rehabilitation, though ,existing and still motorable as various noteable farms could be seen along same route.

other doc to the land with me and not attached are SURVEY REPORT, SITE LAYOUT PLAN (just d subject land area only) AND RECEIPT FOR THE PAYMENT OF GROUND RENT AND C OF O.

the other lands, am yet to get the docs

also, i was just informed of 4.6hect of farm land at kuje going for 6m C OF O . any body interested in the house could call for it.

Re: Farmland In Karu Local Government Area, Nassarawa State by Biimz: 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2008
Thanks,

I shall peruse this info and get back to you ASAP
Re: Farmland In Karu Local Government Area, Nassarawa State by hakir(m): 11:20pm On Oct 29, 2008
this farmland is under the jurisdiction of the area council and such with customary right of occupancy as the TITLE DOCUMENT.

a customary right of occupancy has a lease period of 50 years while that of FCT is 99 years ie freehold interest.

i ve not being able to lay my hands on the direct land allocation for farmland nor ve i had any info on same for now.
Re: Farmland In Karu Local Government Area, Nassarawa State by Biimz: 6:29pm On Oct 30, 2008
@Hakir,

Thanks a lot.

The caveat or proviso registered on the land makes it a bit difficult for common man. Are the caveats the same with every council in Abuja?
How is land transferred? Can't the seller come back one day and say 'he did not sell' or 'allocation paper is missing' or some other excuses,
What will happen to the buyer then?

As the expert on Abuja land on the Forum, what do you suggest I do?

I am interested in Land for farming.
Re: Farmland In Karu Local Government Area, Nassarawa State by hakir(m): 10:19pm On Oct 30, 2008
there wont be any difficulty in the farmland, be it a council or fct allocation, freehold or leasehold interest, once there is a willing buyer and seller in a landed transaction and as such there was a transaction btw them on a subject landed property, the seller gives to the buyer after consideration on the price, a deed of assignment or power of attorney which has to be registered in AGIS (abuja municipal area council), this shows a transfer of interest from the seller to the buyer, as the seller also exchange the original documents with the bank draft from the buyer.

so the seller can never come to u in future for the interest he has been permanently transfered to u.

note: you will have to undergo relevant search at the appropriate authority before any transaction.
Re: Farmland In Karu Local Government Area, Nassarawa State by naijaking1: 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2008
@Hakir
Thanks for your wonderful job on this forum. I can actually depend on what you're saying. Please let me know what you find out about New Karu area.
Re: Farmland In Karu Local Government Area, Nassarawa State by Biimz: 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2008
@Hakir,

Welcome back!

Any news on the other farmlands?
Re: Farmland In Karu Local Government Area, Nassarawa State by techyman(m): 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2011
Hi guys, i have 630hectares in Nassarawa with C of O for sale. Any serious buyers to call me on 07036842716.

(1) (Reply)

Building Automation And Security Company In Nigeria / C Of O Land At Lekki Crystal Gardens, Free Trade Zone / 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT WITHIN AN ESTATE IN ABRAHAM ADESANYA, LAGOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.