Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,783 members, 7,898,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:14 PM

President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) (45291 Views)

Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches / Meeting Of Biafrans In Russia, Malaysia, Israel, Germany- Photo / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
henrysam:
Hmmmm your wishes will roll back seven times and locate you.
I will not die but live but in as much as you have asked for it
I graciously dash you death and all haters like you.
Pple like you will jump to an opportunity to have medical check up abroad.
Must you kill yourself before your time comes.

You were the first to wish people bad who oppose GEJ even though a healthy democracy lives from opposing views.

Secondly, I didn't wish you bad but said what will happen in the worst case. Am I wrong? Can you afford a decent hospital? Is there a decent hospital in your area? Will the treatment come near the quality you would get in Germany?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by henrysam(m): 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
adconline:
Show me pics of Angela Merkel vacationing in South Africa, USA, UK.. Naija is wasted with this type of leadership.. Show us pics of him with Angela Merkel and her officials..
This is Africa. If you re put in his shoes you will do more than this.

So easy to Criticise.
But no ctritics that is celebrated.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by Akpan107(m): 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hope sey, no be Techno phone GEJ dey use.
That thing wey dey untop that glass table look like one.
Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by Akpan107(m): 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
henrysam: God bless you my president. Godogain will kill your enemies.
By 2015, we will look back and see the haters no more because God must have put them under your feet.
amen!
Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
if it was 9ja naw we would have seen security allover
Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
The evil Tinubu attack dogs have stayed away from this thread. Compare with how they feasted on the thread that contained false reports on Mr President health status? Eternal shame shall be their portion. Yeye dey smell

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by Joshkeyz(m): 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
talk2macs: We want a leader come 2015, not this....
only 5like.hw u wan take prevent GEJ for 2015
Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by sambisa5: 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
henrysam: God bless you my president. Godogain will kill your enemies.
By 2015, we will look back and see the haters no more because God must have put them under your feet.

his enemies are already under his feet..........can't wait to see him on the throne by 20-15

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by 1Book(m): 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
talk2macs: We want a leader come 2015, not this....
...Not this corrupt, incompetent, inefficient, incapable and clueless Ruler!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
LordCenturion: grin,,,this man self, wetin he want go do?,to go carry the cup and bring it to nff glass house?,the place were nations cup trophy nearly burn.GEJ, if those girls win that cup, u better keep am with Germany cuz they know how to keep trophy for centuries,,all this boko nff, enh, they for burn am o
no be d same germany wey damage d WC cup trophy?
Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by kliffo(m): 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
Emmalot121: Jonathan is very ugly cheesy I can't bear seeing that face in Aso Rock for one more term. cool No be one person be Obama,no wonder an age long adage says 'Show me your president and I will tell you the state of ya country.' cheesy cheesy

You seem to have lost your sense of reasoning to your deep hatred for the president. How can you look at that picture and say
that Jonathan is ugly. Would have loved to look at your picture to confirm that you are uglier. It is obvious though that your mind is quite ugly.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by sfx9ja(m): 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
macnwaobi2: Is that an ash tray on the table?
Its simply a decorative piece hombre.
Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by Ijaya123: 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
And what has this picture got to do with anything here in Nigeria?
Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
My OGA is just too musssssh. Enemies are wishing him poor health, but he is ever radiant and fit.

Go on sir. Men so gi na azu. Onwero ife ne eme.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by am0s(m): 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
did he no dat tunda wil fire him as he sat down dere
Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
1Book:
...Not this corrupt, incompetent, inefficient, incapable and clueless Ruler!
you deserve a knock. Son of a carpenter.
Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by am0s(m): 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
drauj: A photo of GEJ posted by the SSA on media and publicity, Reuben Abati said to be taken as he was having a telephone session with the Falconets ahead of their encounter with the Germans.

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bvvm716CAAAa2NS.jpg:large[/img]
nd thunda wil surely strike u dere
Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by Markhardy(m): 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
Check my email 4 the numbers at markhardy229@gmail.com
Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
crrryfish: if it was 9ja naw we would have seen security allover
you'ld have seen a general with tons of medals,insignia,ropes e.t.c at his {Gej} back. grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by Sylvarresta(m): 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Where are those Tinubu's attack dogs who insisted that Mr President was flown abroad for "urgent" medical treatment? They should all bow their heads in SHAME wherever they are.
Shut the Bleep up, so u expect him to be lying on the hospital bed and taking pics..... Simple english he went there for medical check up not hospitalised.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by Ijaya123: 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
Sincere9gerian: The evil Tinubu attack dogs have stayed away from this thread. Compare with how they feasted on the thread that contained false reports on Mr President health status? Eternal shame shall be their portion. Yeye dey smell

Why not take it easy with yourself and let your brain digest issues objectivity instead of allowing your emotions to politicising every national update. In as much as you are probably compromised, what bearing has this picture with the advancement of Nigeria as a country?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by siraj1402(m): 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
Nosurrenda:

May his enemies not see 2015. Amen!!
Even among your family and friends.Look here,not everyone will buy your ideal or love you and that does not make you to wish them death,Against his second(third)term ambition does not make one his enemy,after all we are more than 150 million in population and its not a family title.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by Sylvarresta(m): 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You were the first to wish people bad who oppose GEJ even though a healthy democracy lives from opposing views.

Secondly, I didn't wish you bad but said what will happen in the worst case. Am I wrong? Can you afford a decent hospital? Is there a decent hospital in your area? Will the treatment come near the quality you would get in Germany?
You better leave the nitwit alone. The guy never chop, so don't let him transfer aggression to u.
Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
Sylvarresta: You better leave the nitwit alone. The guy never chop, so don't let him transfer aggression to u.

undecided
Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
omenka: When these men travel to other countries don't their conscience prick them?? I mean, don't they feel ashamed the backwardness that pervades the land over which they preside?? Is it not enough for them to want to make their own country look like those to which they travel to fix little health problems??

If the leaders of those countries had acted they way Nigerian leaders act and they "don't give a damn", would there exist the kind of state of the art facilities and serenity in those countries that make them always wanna run down there for all sort of flimsy reasons??

Shameless bunch of putos!

I often wonder that, but truth be told, almost no leader in Nigeria is exempt from this criticism.

For instance, I'm close to certain that there is no state in Nigeria were over 50% of the roads have lanes on them. I'm talking simple lane markings as well as other road usage markings, so that even our driving schools and driving laws will make sense with standardized road markings and penalties for failure to comply.

You begin to wonder, for instance, in this case with lanes and road markings, how difficult it is to achieve? Isn't there a governor out there in Nigeria that will go to UK/US/.... and come back and say "o'boy oooo, we have to at least mark up ALL OF OUR ROADS".

It truly is weird.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by SicilyNaija: 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
here could be otueke
Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by henrysam(m): 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I mentioned haters in my post. You will agree with me that some people will just hate with no reason even when u as don't mean any harm to them.
I really don't think you fall into this category and if you do there iscalways an opportunity to have a change of hearth.
Most of the people in opposition today are worst than the president they brought us his level we re now

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by Sylvarresta(m): 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:

undecided
kiss
carefreewannabe:

undecided

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by mike404(m): 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
Emmalot121: Jonathan is very ugly cheesy I can't bear seeing that face in Aso Rock for one more term. cool No be one person be Obama,no wonder an age long adage says 'Show me your president and I will tell you the state of ya country.' cheesy cheesy
YOU DONT NEED ANYBODY TO TELL YOU THAT WET WEED IS NOT DOING YOU ANY GOOD. YOU CAN STILL REASON LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING ONLY IF YOU COULD SAY NO TO WET WEEDS
Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
GEJ TILL 2023!!!
Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by uch12(f): 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
Uncle Jona mu ooo!! God bless dis man even 2 his 4th generation. Onye Udo!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' / Ban On Keke, Okada: Lagos Government Promises Alternative / Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.