Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,955 members, 7,890,156 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:08 AM

How Many Times Do You Go To Church In A Week? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Times Do You Go To Church In A Week? (1823 Views)

How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? / Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Times Do You Go To Church In A Week? by Timijo(m): 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
Many christians go to church every Sunday while some don't even go at all. Some go to church when they are in trouble and they need a man of God to pray for them.
Among the christians, we have the ones who are very committed to God. They attend every church activity punctually and regularly. They do this not because they are jobless, but because of their deep love for God. We also have those who don't go to church at all, you only know that they are christians once in a year. I.e. On Christmas day.

In my own case, I go to church 5 times in a week.
1. Wednesday: Bible Study
2. Thursday: Choir rehearsal
3. Friday: Faith Clinic
4. Saturday: Workers' Meeting
5. Sunday: Sunday Service
How many times do you go to church every week.
Re: How Many Times Do You Go To Church In A Week? by jhydebaba(m): 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
5 over 7 shocked clap for urself OP cheesy

As for me its 0 over 7 tongue

In God I trust.
Re: How Many Times Do You Go To Church In A Week? by gede7744(f): 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
Sunday, monday- prayer meeting and Tuesday- bible studies
Re: How Many Times Do You Go To Church In A Week? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
Timijo: Many christians go to church every Sunday while some don't even go at all. Some go to church when they are in trouble and they need a man of God to pray for them.
Among the christians, we have the ones who are very committed to God. They attend every church activity punctually and regularly. They do this not because they are jobless, but because of their deep love for God. We also have those who don't go to church at all, you only know that they are christians once in a year. I.e. On Christmas day.
Ramsey Noah Jr
What's the name of your church pls ?
Re: How Many Times Do You Go To Church In A Week? by Tallesty1(m): 10:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
Sunday Only
Re: How Many Times Do You Go To Church In A Week? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
Timijo: Many christians go to church every Sunday while some don't even go at all. Some go to church when they are in trouble and they need a man of God to pray for them.

Faith Clinic on Friday? Is your church The Redeemed Christian Church of God?
Re: How Many Times Do You Go To Church In A Week? by Sanchez01: 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
For times, I go to church 4 times a week.

1. Sunday Service.

2. Tuesdays (Digging Deep).

3. Thursdays (Faith Clinic).

4. Saturdays (Choir Rehearsals).
Re: How Many Times Do You Go To Church In A Week? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
4 times in a week ;

Tuesday : Digging Deep
Thursday : Faith Clinic
Saturday: Choir rehearsal
Sunday : Sunday Service
Re: How Many Times Do You Go To Church In A Week? by Sanchez01: 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
ammyluv2002: Faith Clinic on Friday? Is your church The Redeemed Church of God?
was about asking the same thing. There are no Official services in the RCCG on Fridays, save for Holy Ghost Services at the Camp. Faith clinic are on Thursdays and not Fridays.
Re: How Many Times Do You Go To Church In A Week? by okotv(m): 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
everyday cause i work in the church premises....
Re: How Many Times Do You Go To Church In A Week? by Timijo(m): 11:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
ammyluv2002: What's the name of your church pls ?
NTCM
Re: How Many Times Do You Go To Church In A Week? by Timijo(m): 11:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
Sanchez01:
was about asking the same thing. There are no Official services in the RCCG on Fridays, save for Holy Ghost Services at the Camp. Faith clinic are on Thursdays and not Fridays.
I am a Redeemed child of God but not a member of RCCG. I am a member of NTCM
Re: How Many Times Do You Go To Church In A Week? by lirusehn(m): 11:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
it's not all about turning the church to ur bed. sad
Re: How Many Times Do You Go To Church In A Week? by Timijo(m): 11:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
lirusehn: it's not all about turning the church to ur bed. sad
It's all about having a consistent relationship with God and with the strong desire to be in the midst of God's people when it is necessary. That is exactly what it is.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do You Go To Church In A Week? by lirusehn(m): 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
Timijo: It's all about having a consistent relationship with God [s] and with the strong desire to be in the midst of God's people when it is necessary [/s]. That is exactly what it is.
Re: How Many Times Do You Go To Church In A Week? by Timijo(m): 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
ammyluv2002: 4 times in a week ;

Tuesday : Digging Deep
Thursday : Faith Clinic
Saturday: Choir rehearsal
Sunday : Sunday Service
That's nice.

(1) (Reply)

50 SIGNS OF A NO COMPROMISE CHRISTIAN / Photos : Man With Breasts Paraded As Witchcraft Agent In Church / How Atheists Feel On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.