Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:43 PM

NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) (34280 Views)

Nairaland 2015 UNI/POLY Census(rep Your School) / Nairaland Interschool Debate Third Edition Participation Thread... / NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by AbuNasir: 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
fattbabakay:
First of all, worthy shoutouts to those making this a reality. We highly recognise your willingness to uphold the writing skills of this generation.

Diving straight into the matter, permit me to open this floor as I introduce to you the Nairaland Interschool Debate Participation Thread. In case the question of "what is he saying" is running through your mind, Perhaps you are yet to fathom where he is heading from and where he is heading to. It's the sophomore edition of the Annual Nairaland Interschool Debate Competition, CLICK HERE for the report of last year's competition, that should surely give you an insight.

So this is the official transition zone where interested students of particular institutions are to show forth their interests to represent their respective institutions. No string attached, it's just this simple, all you need to do is type your name and the name of your school e.g Fattkay representing OAU.

Maximum of 5 and a minimum of 3 candidates will be chosen per institution after necessary verifications.

P:S: You are expected to be of upmost sincerity, id est make sure you are a student of whichever school you are to represent.

Enough said, Feel free to stroll into THE DEBATE PLANNING THREAD. You can always find out the INs and OUTs on their.

Ceteris Paribus, Let the participants roll in their significations like a gentle breeze that comes after a worrisome ocean wave...
. Oau Economics
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Fynestboi: 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
Yes
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Mhizizzy(f): 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
I Rep oau......
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Pinitiative: 11:13am On Mar 03, 2015
JAMB 2015 STATISTICS: 1,436,607 APPLIED FOR A FIRST DEGREE PROGRAMME
Highlight
1.) At least 1,436,607 applied for a first degree programme
University Of Ilorin is the most applied university (105,018 applicants) followed by University Of Benin (71,272 applicants) and Nnamdi Azikiwe University (70,425) as first choice
2.) Medicine And Surgery is the most applied course (157,745) followed by Nursing/Nursing Sceince (70,951) and Economics (70,624) as first choice
The most applied polytechnic is Fed. Polytechnic, Nekede (138,261) followed by Yaba College Of Tech, Yaba (104,853), and Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi (91,708)
3.) The most applied college of education is Alvan Ikoku College Of Educ. Owerri (147,129) followed by Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education (90,308), Otto/Ijanikin and Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo (82,058)

CLICK HERE TO SEARCH FOR YOU RESPECTIVE SCHOOL AND COURSE STATISTICS.
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by agabaI23(m): 11:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by leonard509(m): 8:56am On Mar 11, 2015
reping FUTMINNA
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by domiwizi(m): 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
Fynestboi:
Yes
Oga whats NISD ??
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Taylexbaba(m): 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
Pls how can I prepare lesson plan
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Jdrake(m): 11:29am On Mar 17, 2015
I rep d best uni of technology in d Nation,d greatest citadel of learning of advanced technolgy...dats my skul..I REP FUTA
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Abdullahi4u7(m): 11:41am On Mar 17, 2015
Abdullahi. I rep Kogi State University.
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by KingIU(m): 5:36am On Mar 18, 2015
I Rep the lions den (UNN)
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by KingIU(m): 5:41am On Mar 18, 2015
Taylexbaba:
if for yourself allocate your subjects to 1 hour per day each subject read 2 subject per day and have one break of 5 - 10 minutes within each 45mint. of dedicated reading

1 Like

Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by ayesco202(m): 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
Taylexbaba:
lesson plan? On this platform? Are you an Edu student
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by liveyourlife: 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2015

If you fancy yourself a Bookworm, join our TutorElite program. Educate someone online now and Earn Real Money.

Kindly Click Me!!.
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Billia(m): 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
Only if we could cheat like this in 9ja. http://kjdobbs..com/p/after-reports-emerged-of-blatant.html?m=1 thats what's happening in India
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by saheed2532(m): 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
I rep the 'Better by far university' University of Ilorin
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by heryourbammie(f): 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
I rep futminna
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by treasure07: 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
CHEAPEST DATA EVER FOR ANDROID DEVICES AND PCs(Students Promo)
Are you tired of buying expensive data on that your device? Then this is for you. Don't miss out. Hurry now while stock last
MTN 1GB- 1200
MTN 2GB- 2300

ETISALAT 1GB- 1300
ETISALAT 2GB- 2500

'Teleola Kolawole
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
Veronix. I represent ISAO. The best International University so far with enough accreditation from Ministry of Education. Tou can write the Embassy of Nigeria, Benin and they will confirm it.
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Admissnandjobs(m): 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
Passing JAMB does not in anyway
guarantee Admission. Just imagine
How beautiful it would be if
Passing JAMB means automatic
admission into your university of
choice just as it was in those days.
While depending on JAMB for
admission may be successful at
times but most times, It is usually a
frustrating and a life wasting process
that anybody seriously searching for
Admission would prefer an
alternative to. There is an
alternative, a credible one at that.
IJMB is a Direct Entry programme
very
much similar to a pre-degree
programme that is used to gain
Direct Entry Admission in to most
universities in Nigeria, i.e. 200L
Admission. While IJMB can be slightly
difficult, at Winners Academy, we
ENSURE you succeed by all means
and MOST IMPORTANTLY, that you
gain admission with your result
because the aim of any examination
at this level is to get Admission not
just to pass the exam.
Succeeding at the exam without
securing admission at the end is
tantamount to a wasted effort, that is
why OUR EMPHASIS is your
ADMISSION, not exam success.
Registering for IJMB with WINNERS
ACADEMY is registering for your
Admission because that is what we
specialize at.
While it is always necessary to have
your doubt because we live in a
fraudulent Nigeria, It would be
complete foolishness to disregard
this opportunity without VERIFYING it
especially if you really need your
Admission.
To get started and for more Info, Call
or whatsapp 08162682361

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry / Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling / Which Of These Sentences Used Commas Correctly? (Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.