Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:40 AM

Racism, The Rational & Logical Response To Black Behavior (philosophical Debate) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Racism, The Rational & Logical Response To Black Behavior (philosophical Debate) (2359 Views)

Agabi Begs Umar Over Oluyede’s Behavior / Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com / Deep Racism: The Forgotten History Of Human Zoos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Racism, The Rational & Logical Response To Black Behavior (philosophical Debate) by Emekamex(m): 5:38am On Dec 24, 2016
pleep:
For the last couple of months i have been working part-time at a fast food restaurant near campus. The staff is majority white, with me being one of the few black employees and the patronage is 20/80% with whites being the majority of customers.

In the united states it is customary to offer free water to customers, and so when our water fountain broke we simply began giving out regular 2$ drink cups free to people who requested water. These cups came with the instruction to fill it up with water from our soda fountain. The white patrons at the store adapted to this change without issue, filling their cups with water as instructed. However, this was not the case with our black customers. For the several months i worked at this restaurant i observed the fact that 9/10 customers who stole drinks (would ask for a water cup and then fill it with soda) were black. In fact almost every black person who asked for a water cup proceeded to fill it with soda and run out of the store.

Today the restaurant decided to stop giving out free water-cups as a general policy, but in practice only to blacks. This is racism, but is it also the logical and rational response to black behavior? If so, then racism is justified and how can anyone then claim that racism is wrong?

You should also know that the average black in America is poor when compared to whites, so most of them will take advantage of such situation.

You should ask yourself if black man earning as much as whites will bother to exhibit such behaviour?
The summary being that most blacks exhibit criminal tendency due to poverty.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Joshua Dariye Is Warming Up To Decamp To PDP / Photos From Buhari's Visit To The Olu Of Warri In His Palace / I Am Ready To Die - Cheif Olusegun A. Obasanjo Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.