Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,319 members, 7,943,793 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

Doctors Remove Skeleton Of Baby Living Inside Woman For 38 Years - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Remove Skeleton Of Baby Living Inside Woman For 38 Years (912 Views)

Doctors Remove Skeleton Of Baby Left Inside Mother For 36 YEARS / Man With Tumour All Over His Body After Doctors Remove One From His Waist / Spider Found Living Inside Woman's Ear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Doctors Remove Skeleton Of Baby Living Inside Woman For 38 Years by BetaTechnicians: 8:01am On Aug 24, 2014

A woman who was carrying a baby inside her abdomen for nearly forty years, had her baby removed, doctors in India said.

Doctors removed the baby skeleton from 62-year-old Jyoti Kumar.

At 24 years old, Kumar was told that her baby was growing outside the womb, and that the baby had little chance of survival.

Fearful of surgery, Kumar fled from the hospital and went to a small clinic to find a treatment to cure her abdominal pain caused by ectopic pregnancy.

Once the pain subsided, Kumar assumed that there was no reason to worry. 36 years later, Kumar experienced constant abdominal pain again.

When the woman was checked into a medical clinic in Nagpur, it was revealed that she was still carrying her unborn child.

The woman complained that she had been in constant pain for the past two months, and found a lump on her abdomen. The woman feared that she had cancer, but a CT scan revealed that the lump was calcified material.

In fact, it was the skeleton of her child. Doctors removed the mass containing the skeleton that was trapped near the uterus, intestines and bladder.

http://www.radar.ng/oddity/crazy-doctors-remove-baby-living-inside-woman-for-38-years/

Thank God She survived for that long, her fear for surgery could have killed her...
Re: Doctors Remove Skeleton Of Baby Living Inside Woman For 38 Years by id2consult: 8:18am On Aug 24, 2014
DE SKYLINE HOTEL.

I got invitation for test at De Skyline Hotel, Local Airport Lagos but a friend of mine said I should forget about De Skyline Hotel and look for a better company. Segun Awolowo (the ground son of Obafemi Awolowo) is a devil and he is the owner of the company. He said i will work at the end of the month he will sack me without pay.

Please House, I need more fact so I don't waste my time and transport coming from Abuja.
Re: Doctors Remove Skeleton Of Baby Living Inside Woman For 38 Years by deeobserver209(m): 9:05am On Aug 24, 2014
Another wonder of Nature. She's lucky.
Re: Doctors Remove Skeleton Of Baby Living Inside Woman For 38 Years by dominique(f): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2014
id2consult: DE SKYLINE HOTEL.

I got invitation for test at De Skyline Hotel, Local Airport Lagos but a friend of mine said I should forget about De Skyline Hotel and look for a better company. Segun Awolowo (the ground son of Obafemi Awolowo) is a devil and he is the owner of the company. He said i will work at the end of the month he will sack me without pay.

Please House, I need more fact so I don't waste my time and transport coming from Abuja.

start a new thread ib job/vacancies section.
Re: Doctors Remove Skeleton Of Baby Living Inside Woman For 38 Years by dominique(f): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2014

1 Like

(1)

Un Is Seeking For Help From Nigeria On Ebola Gej On Point. / What Kills Our Women During Child-birth / Drug Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.