Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,592 members, 7,978,974 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 05:49 PM

A Girl Mistakenly Send Her Father This Message. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Girl Mistakenly Send Her Father This Message. (1299 Views)

A Girl Mistakenly Send Her Father This Message. / See What Happens When You Mistakenly Shout Sai Baba In A Fuel Queue(pic) / When The Conductor Mistakenly Said London #80 Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Girl Mistakenly Send Her Father This Message. by yarnings: 8:30am On Aug 24, 2014
A girl mistakenly send her father this
message. Hello sweetheart, I will not agree to
abort this pregnancy. You know if i abort
this, it will be the 10th pregnancy that i abort
for you. But don't worry i'm preparing my
parents food,i will poison them so that we can
inherit their property for ourselves alone,Love
you dear! If you were the father what will
you do?
Re: A Girl Mistakenly Send Her Father This Message. by hardeh89(f): 9:26am On Aug 24, 2014
undecided
Re: A Girl Mistakenly Send Her Father This Message. by holycup(m): 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
Picture of the girl cooking and sending this msg or I don't beleive it!

(1) (Reply)

How We Sing The National Anthem As A Kid / What's Wrong With This Picture? / Lke Seriously?check Dis Funny Church Advert.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.