Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,397 members, 7,978,262 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:49 AM

Can You Marry Any Of Your Sibling? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Any Of Your Sibling? (965 Views)

I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... / Guys: Can You Marry Any Of These Girls (pic) / Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Any Of Your Sibling? by kelvz(m): 10:31am On Aug 24, 2014
AM not saying you should. ITS WRONG.. But If for example you have a chance to marry ANY of your siblings. Which of them will you marry and why?.

If Not, give your reasons..

:

BTW: lets see how much you love your sibling or their character
Re: Can You Marry Any Of Your Sibling? by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 24, 2014
undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Any Of Your Sibling? by MrsChima(f): 10:41am On Aug 24, 2014
Fake sibling? Yes.
Real sibling? Eeeew.
Re: Can You Marry Any Of Your Sibling? by Caracta(f): 10:45am On Aug 24, 2014
Can't even imagine it...

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Any Of Your Sibling? by Unionised(m): 11:03am On Aug 24, 2014
Na so e dey start.

Hold that guy before he commits!.....

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Any Of Your Sibling? by Odunharry(m): 11:24am On Aug 24, 2014
whch kind ? Be this

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Any Of Your Sibling? by Lagusta(m): 11:28am On Aug 24, 2014
abomination!!!
Re: Can You Marry Any Of Your Sibling? by echobee(f): 11:29am On Aug 24, 2014
Ops
U well so? angry angry
Re: Can You Marry Any Of Your Sibling? by Genea(f): 11:37am On Aug 24, 2014
Mmmmm questions 4 d Gods

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Any Of Your Sibling? by kelvz(m): 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2014
ya'l dont quit understand the op. He didnt say 'will you?' he say 'for example'...

Btw: we all know its an abomination.
Re: Can You Marry Any Of Your Sibling? by wikiman(m): 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
Pervert
Re: Can You Marry Any Of Your Sibling? by MizMyColi(f): 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
OP, I think I understand where you're coming from.
For some of us, there's this particular sibling that we feel this stronger bond with. You can take their BS and make it your own.......simply and honestly put, you love them better, yet you love others deeply too.

But OP, the thought of likening the love you have for a sibling to a "marriage-able" kind sounds really pervert-ish.

How about changing your topic to something in the lines of "Which of your siblings can you go the extra-extra mile for......... Or who do you love best among your siblings (state your reasons)"
That'd suffice, I think ........
Re: Can You Marry Any Of Your Sibling? by Tallesty1(m): 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
See question
Re: Can You Marry Any Of Your Sibling? by itstpia1: 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
The op is referring to marriage for paper I'm sure.

Lord have mercy.
Re: Can You Marry Any Of Your Sibling? by MrCork: 12:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
kelvz: AM not saying you should. ITS WRONG.. But If for example you have a chance to marry ANY of your siblings. Which of them will you marry and why?.

....sibling?...Marrying yor own sister?.. U sound like a sick eeeeediot and should be locked up for years...Please take this as a constructive critism angry

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Any Of Your Sibling? by hensben(m): 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
@op, too much nollywood na dey bring this kind of imagination, before you know it you will commit abomination....be warned.
Re: Can You Marry Any Of Your Sibling? by TroubleMaker01(f): 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
@ op u need 2 b shot . Pls dis z constructive criticism
Re: Can You Marry Any Of Your Sibling? by jsunex(m): 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
@ op.. go sit down and tink again..
Re: Can You Marry Any Of Your Sibling? by jideomowunmi(f): 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
So crushing on a distance cuz like dat..we were not even related by blood...buh my uncle won't just make me get close to him..he is so good looking da anytime I see him..i just loose it..i think he knows too anyway... cry cry cry cry
Re: Can You Marry Any Of Your Sibling? by Lagusta(m): 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
jideomowunmi: So crushing on a distance cuz like dat..we were not even related by blood...buh my uncle won't just make me get close to him..he is so good looking da anytime I see him..i just loose it..i think he knows too anyway... cry cry cry cry

grin grin grin story for the angels!!! grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry Any Of Your Sibling? by Negro1: 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
kelvz: AM not saying you should. ITS WRONG.. But If for example you have a chance to marry ANY of your siblings. Which of them will you marry and why?.

:

(1) (Reply)

Still A Virgin At 22 / Nagging Men, What's Ur Say On It?? / How Do I Say No?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.