Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,359 members, 7,881,316 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:30 PM

just enjoy - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / just enjoy (2687 Views)

I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies / Pls My Brother In Law Is Hypnotized, How Do I Handle The Scammer? / She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: just enjoy by Amya(f): 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
jessy4done:

His father was dre from the onset, he dos watever his father says, he is always saying my father said shld try and seeu or call U̶̲̥̅̊, §Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ I felt his father rules his mind. Am still sorry for bringing him into dis though.

It seems though that your man's father was the one that chose you out for him. And being that he's this kinda person that does whatever his dad wants, he went ahead to engage you and planned settling with you. He probably has someone somewhere he loves and wants to get married to but can't because his dad chose you. That explains the way he blocks you out, though he engaged you.

Now involving his dad who's been probably rooting for you just made things easier for your guy to leave you. The guy only has to say

"dad I'm not yet married to her and she's insulting you like this, maybe when we get married she'd go physical on you"

with that, the guy's dad may tell him to go ahead and marry whoever he chooses.
I won't be surprised if you come here in a few months to say you heard of his wedding to someone else.

Move on alright. I wish you find someone that truly loves you, only then will you realize you dodged a bullet and thank God.

1 Like

Re: just enjoy by arck1: 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
Op abeg change the FINANCE in your topic to FIANCE.........its giving the whole content another meaning wink

4 Likes

Re: just enjoy by Idowuogbo(f): 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
arck1: Op abeg change the FINANCE in your topic to FIANCE.........its giving the whole content another meaning wink
Lmao!

1 Like

Re: just enjoy by Idowuogbo(f): 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
Amya:

"dad I'm not yet married to her and she's insulting you like this, maybe when we get married she'd go physical on you"

grin grin
Re: just enjoy by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
You texted his FATHER? shocked What were you thinking? Don't you ever again text or call a boyfriend's father. Lesson no. 1.

Lesson no. 2, if a guy does not pick your calls for days and does not answer your messages for days and rarely calls you, then he is just not that much into you.

Lesson no. 3, your boyfriend is not obliged to take care of you financially even if he is a millionaire. He can do it if he wants to but don't expect it, it is NOT his duty.

5 Likes

Re: just enjoy by Idowuogbo(f): 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2014
moca:

My dear, u havnt seen desperation at work yet.
Some will do more than this.
For real? Hian! Na wa oooo...
Re: just enjoy by beeevan: 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
If am that dude's father you will never be my DIL, you are too desperate!

1 Like

Re: just enjoy by freecocoa(f): 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
Do people just sit down and fabricate these stories or what? What am I even asking? Seriously this level of dumbness (sorry I can't find another word) sure isn't ordinary.

I mean you are planning to tie the knot with a man who ignores your texts for weeks, a man who doesn't talk to you, Nna eh, somethings pass me sha.

1 Like

Re: just enjoy by RoyalRoy(m): 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Ouch! U harsh gan mehn sad

A good knock on the head resets the brain most times.

1 Like

Re: just enjoy by MrsAwesome: 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
You are obsessed and probably jobless....come on since 2009. Are you for real, girl?
The guy is tired and needs a break.

1 Like

Re: just enjoy by freecocoa(f): 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
Since 2009 ke? Chai!

Eleyi gidi gan for reals.
Re: just enjoy by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
SMALLPENIS: see who wan marry., I checked her profile and from some of her topics Ehn, you no be wife material.
sister, that man don get new babe, but you know the funniest thing??
grin grin grin

Why are you so mean?

1 Like

Re: just enjoy by SMALLPENIS(f): 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Why are you so mean?

because she fu.cked up grin
Re: just enjoy by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

because she bleeped up grin

This is not a reason to put her further down.
Re: just enjoy by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
Op! Op!! Op!!!,how many times did I call you?

You get guts,haba!

Involving the dad is a reason to break up with you.

You definitely lack manners,with this attitude,you deserved to be ditched.

1 Like

Re: just enjoy by faithboi: 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
Amya: I really don't understand how you'll see fire clearly and on your own decide to jump into it.

Dear lady, I'm not saying you're desperate to get hitched, but hello! How in the word will you see this man who's cold to you, who doesn't care about you and who obviously regrets engaging you as someone you want to spend the rest of your life with?. He does not love you! And he doesn't care about you feelings either. He goes for weeks without calling you! I'm sure even one night stands show better courtesy than this.

The honest truth is that he's been looking for a reason to leave you all this while, and you gave him just that reason to. But be happy he left you now, cos he's have still left you eventually. He does not care about you at all.

Why in the world will you bring his father into this? Do you have an iota of respect? Jeez!
Well his father has nothing to do with him leaving you so you know.

By the way you sound really obsessive. And this engagement sounds like an arrangement between families. Move on already. His ship has sailed
Re: just enjoy by arck1: 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Lmao!

Ma'am na true I yarn grin ......it took me like 3secs to understand what the topic was all about.
Re: just enjoy by Saraha1(f): 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
SMALLPENIS: see who wan marry., I checked her profile and from some of her topics Ehn, you no be wife material.
grin grin grin

No matter what her mistake are , you have no right to type this words.

1 Like

Re: just enjoy by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
jessy4done: Please I need your honest advice!

My finance has this bad habit of not talking to ♍ƺ , its even worse now dat we are planning to tie the knot, for instance, I will call him like ten times a day and he will not pick my calls for days or even weeks and he will not return my calls either, if I even send text msg asking him if everytin is ☺ķªª¥, he will not reply. But if I send him a text dat I know he is cheating or accuse him that wen he will reply ♍ƺ and tell ♍ƺ he has been busy, even Sunday church does not give him time to communicate wit ♍ƺ that I should be patient. We stay in different state and we dnt talk, even wen he decides to pick, he will be brief say not more Dan 2mins and that's till anoda God knows wen. He does not assist ♍ƺ financially but promise to do despite the fact he is doing well. I feel he is using ♍ƺ and does not really love ♍ƺ cos I hav always had to beg to hear from him. Now, I had to lose trust in his word and I was angry thinking that he is just a player and just enjoy us havin sex, §Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ I had to call his dad but for days too, no reply and I sent his dad a text saying that he is encouraging his so-called son to deceived and use ♍ƺ and that God will judge between us all. And I sent my guy a text saying that he is lying to ♍ƺ abt his father and telling ♍ƺ he love God and all he wanted was just sex. He finally replied after weeks of silent dat am impatient dat we will talk wen he cums back frm church. I guess the dad now called him and told him dat I insulted him and since den he has been very hot and has decided to quit. I hav sent the dad anoda text telling him I was sorry if he felt insulted etc.

Pls I need Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̅ to point out my faults and tell ♍ƺ his.

Pls dnt use abusive words pls.

Thank U̶̲̥̅̊.

You must be 16.
Re: just enjoy by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
Just move on,the mistake is 4rm you,y did you text d dad?

1 Like

Re: just enjoy by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
It's ur fault by texing his dad.just move on.

1 Like

Re: just enjoy by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
carefreewannabe: You texted his FATHER? shocked What were you thinking? Don't you ever again text or call a boyfriend's father. Lesson no. 1.

Lesson no. 2, if a guy does not pick your calls for days and does not answer your messages for days and rarely calls you, then he is just not that much into you.

Lesson no. 3, your boyfriend is not obliged to take care of you financially even if he is a millionaire. He can do it if he wants to but don't expect it, it is NOT his duty.

Wat abt wen he will ask ♍ƺ to send him recharge card nko and I will? Has he Eva bought one for ♍ƺ? I believe financial assistance should be both ways no matter how small. I hav a job too.
Re: just enjoy by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
Bunsky: Just move on,the mistake is 4rm you,y did you text d dad?

Yes, I accept. Texting his dad was wrong, and I hav apologised.
Re: just enjoy by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
jessy4done:

Wat abt wen he will ask ♍ƺ to send him recharge card nko and I will? Has he Eva bought one for ♍ƺ? I believe financial assistance should be both ways no matter how small. I hav a job too.

Nobody forces you to send him a recharge card.

If you feel that there is an imbalance between giving and taking, then stop giving.
Re: just enjoy by edwife(f): 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
greatgod2012:

honestly, i feel you i know what exactly you're talking about, unfortunately, this present generation of girls believe that their route to true happiness and fulfilment is marriage, whereas, marriage doesnt guarantee all these, one has to be happy and fulfilled within herself first, one has to empower herself first, one has to know her worth first, then, marriage, nowonder there are so many horrible news concerning marriages today, may God have mercy with this misplaced priority and distorted orientation of marriage of our ladies.

My sister,amen
May the lord hear our prayers.

1 Like

Re: just enjoy by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
arck1: Op abeg change the FINANCE in your topic to FIANCE.........its giving the whole content another meaning wink

Tanks, I just did .

Re: just enjoy by beau49: 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
I believe this must be a joke....

Eh??!! Call my bf papa?**shakes head**cant happen.

Op biko move on and work on yourself, that if the story is true undecided
Re: just enjoy by freecocoa(f): 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
Bunsky: It's ur fault by texing his dad.just move on.
This can't possibly be all you deduced from her story, it even has nothing to do with the guy's dad, dude was never into her.
Re: just enjoy by bukatyne(f): 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
grin grin grin

I thought they slept together or you mean he gave her oral intimacy?

Are you the guy in question?

1 Like

Re: just enjoy by SMALLPENIS(f): 1:14am On Aug 25, 2014
bukatyne:

I thought they slept together or you mean he gave her oral intimacy?

Are you the guy in question?

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Still Marry Such A Girl ? / The Child Is Autistic / Detailed Accounts Of Cops Killing Blacks In The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.