Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,101 members, 7,907,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:37 PM

How To Keep Your Husband/man Interested In You- Tips And Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Keep Your Husband/man Interested In You- Tips And Advice (1563 Views)

Responsibilities In The Home Between Husband(man) And The Wife(woman) / How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught / Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Keep Your Husband/man Interested In You- Tips And Advice by lalasticlala(m): 11:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
It is way easier to control a man in love, than a man in lust. After the first few years of marriage, women often find it difficult to keep their men interested in them, as lust wanes away after sometime, and men are inherently wired to lose interest, once they are satisfied.

To keep your man seduced, and interested in you, ladies, you need to play the role of a seducer, so as to enslave him, and make him fall in love with you.

Here are few simple tips to make your man emotionally defenseless, so that you can hold the reins of your relationship, and keep him besotted.

Be A Siren

Keep your man on his toes, by playing the role of a siren. Build a cloud of enigma around you. A certain degree of elusiveness will make him crave for more of you. Unpredictability is an extremely potential tool to keep your husband fascinated. Never expose yourself too much. Send confusing indications by being unyielding and pliable, and innocent and wicked, all at the same time. A combination of attributes lends intensity in your personality, and that will make him want to explore you more and keep him hooked to you.

Refrain from being too nice all the time

By being extra-nice and obedient, to your husband, you may feel good about yourself at the end of the day, but the fact is, with an over-dose of nicety, you not only stand the risk of losing the power of seduction, you may even end up getting under his skin. You may be perceived as being pretentious. Moreover, pure goodness is rarely alluring. Occasionally let out hints of dark shades in your character. Be cruel, or even dirty if required, but don’t be banal and dime-a-dozen.

Exploit Your Sex Appeal To The Core

Visual appeal is extremely important for men. While women love through their brain, men love through their vision. It is imperative to keep your sex quotient up. Refrain from being complacent after marriage. Groom yourself, put in some efforts to keep yourself physically and mentally fit and energetic.

Use A Perfume To Accentuate Your Persona

The scent of a woman is the biggest turn on for a man. Wear clothes, shoes and makeup that suit your taste and personality, and also his taste at the same time. However, do not overdo the makeup. Men like natural looks. Remember the efforts you put in, in the first few months of your relationship? Try to keep it as fresh as that by constantly appealing to his basic instincts. All these efforts will also make you feel confident and good about you. Moreover, we are all social beings and highly influenced by the tastes and desires of our fellow social beings. Women, who are physically attractive, dignified, self-assured and graceful, are often attractive to other men around. This, apart from giving a boost to his self-esteem, will make him think twice before foregoing someone with a high market value as that of yours. Make sure though, that you dress and carry yourself in a manner so as to seek only his attention, and not that of other men around.

Don’t Forget His Emotional And Intellectual Needs

In pursuing your efforts to appeal to his basic instincts, don’t forget to address his emotional and intellectual needs. His favorite colors, favorite reads, movies, books, et al should be at your fingertips. Surprise him occasionally by gifting his favorites to him. Find out the recipe of his favorite snacks, dishes and drinks. Keep them ready for him when he’s back from office. Study his mind and make your way into his spirit. Adopt yourself to his likes, dislikes and moods. As human beings, though we may pretend to be humble, deep down, we are all narcissists and self-obsessed. Caress it as much as you can and make him dependent on you. Once you have managed to enter his spirit, you can buttress his defenses, and he will be unable to turn back from you.

Respect Him

Though men may seem to be sexually oriented, at the top of any man’s wish list, is respect from his partner. Make him feel, not only through your words, but actions too, that you value his presence in your life.

Boost His Confidence

Contrary to their external appearance, men are like babies, who crave for compliments and affection. Boost his confidence, by validating his image about himself. This will enable him to open up with you. Tell him directly or subtly whatever you like about him. Telling him that you love him once a day, will make him feel good.

Encourage And Praise Him

Encourage him in all his endeavors, and tell him that you have full faith in him. Even if he makes a blunder, instead of making faces and rolling your eyes, wish him better luck next time. Praise him for making an effort. If he wants to vent out his anger and frustrations at you, let him do so. Vague hints that he has power over you, will give him a sense of security. Make him feel, that you are always there behind him. Even if there is a major disagreement with him, never use extra-harsh words, as that may cause irreparable damage to your relationship.

Be Sensitive

Be sensitive to him at bed. Men are hyper-sensitive when it comes to sex. The feeling of being unable to satisfy his partner sexually is very discouraging for him. Showing explicit dissatisfaction towards his performance at bed is almost a blasphemy as that may put down his morale. Compliment him on his performance, and tell him that he makes you feel good at bed. This will invigorate him, and boost his spirit, and he will be able to perform better.

Experiment And Improvise

Buy attractive lingerie especially to seduce him, and he will find you irresistible. If he wants to experiment, let him do so. If at all you don’t like something, let outvery subtle hints, by telling him how he can improve on that, along with complimenting his other performances.

Take The Initiative

Don’t always lie dormant and expect him to take the initiative. It is okay if you take the initiative at times. That will make him feel wanted. Bear in mind though, not to exaggerate your excitement on bed. Men often find excess of passion by women desensitizing and aturn off. Be natural at bed. Men evolve in relationships with time. Be understanding and patient towards him, and be co-operative in all directions, and you will end up being paid rich dividends in terms of him, eventually counting on you for everything.

http://www.futurescopes.com/commitment-and-monogamy/805/how-keep-your-husband-interested-you-tips-and-advice
Re: How To Keep Your Husband/man Interested In You- Tips And Advice by RoyalRoy(m): 4:51am On Aug 25, 2014
Interesting

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Your Husband/man Interested In You- Tips And Advice by Nobody: 5:00am On Aug 25, 2014
Doing all this and more ain't gonna keep him off the streets cool

2 Likes

Re: How To Keep Your Husband/man Interested In You- Tips And Advice by egopersonified(f): 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
Lala, if this makes fp, you know the drill. #nicepost
Re: How To Keep Your Husband/man Interested In You- Tips And Advice by lalasticlala(m): 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
egopersonified: Lala, if this makes fp, you know the drill. #nicepost

ego I don't think it will.

longest time
Re: How To Keep Your Husband/man Interested In You- Tips And Advice by greatgod2012(f): 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
Since what is good for the goose is also good for the gander, i'm therefore waiting for........"HOW TO KEEP YOUR WIFE/WOMAN INTERESTED IN YOU-TIPS AND ADVICE".
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: How To Keep Your Husband/man Interested In You- Tips And Advice by Godmystrength: 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
okay. I don hear.
Re: How To Keep Your Husband/man Interested In You- Tips And Advice by Godmystrength: 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
greatgod2012: Since what is good for the goose is also good for the gander, i'm therefore waiting for........"HOW TO KEEP YOUR WIFE/WOMAN INTERESTED IN YOU-TIPS AND ADVICE".
Thank you.
just watch out for that ma.....he will soon post it grin
Re: How To Keep Your Husband/man Interested In You- Tips And Advice by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2014
lalasticlala:

longest time

If it does, I will steal ur charm
Re: How To Keep Your Husband/man Interested In You- Tips And Advice by egopersonified(f): 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
lalasticlala:

longest time

Have being reading your posts, you always say it all, so there is hardly more to say. U know your threads/posts teach, unlike threads where the comments do the teaching.
Re: How To Keep Your Husband/man Interested In You- Tips And Advice by lalasticlala(m): 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
ngozievergreen:

If it does, I will steal ur charm

hahahahahahaha it won't.

have u been following my posts on celebs?
Re: How To Keep Your Husband/man Interested In You- Tips And Advice by RoyalRoy(m): 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
lalasticlala:

hahahahahahaha it won't.

have u been following my posts on celebs?

Hopefully the spambot will not come for you again. Seems it's been messing up this thread since you opened it.
Re: How To Keep Your Husband/man Interested In You- Tips And Advice by lalasticlala(m): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Hopefully the spambot will not come for you again. Seems it's been messing up this thread since you opened it.

hopefully o
Re: How To Keep Your Husband/man Interested In You- Tips And Advice by daveP(m): 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hmm, a counter thread would be ahrd for whoever wanna give it a try. When a woman loves!!

Yinmus@ Op. You know already now.

Who understands this 'share' of a thing?
Re: How To Keep Your Husband/man Interested In You- Tips And Advice by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
OK.
Re: How To Keep Your Husband/man Interested In You- Tips And Advice by JigsawKillah(m): 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
hmmmm

seun save this post for me
I'll show it to my wife come 2022
Re: How To Keep Your Husband/man Interested In You- Tips And Advice by jnrbayano(m): 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
Many intelligent write-ups and yet things keep falling apart.

Well, if these points do not ooze out naturally from my partner, I doubt if it will have the desired effect on me should she act them.

smiley
Re: How To Keep Your Husband/man Interested In You- Tips And Advice by floranbee1(f): 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
Even with all these,any man who wants to catch his outside his matrimonial home will still do it,Abeg let's not lie to ourselves.
Re: How To Keep Your Husband/man Interested In You- Tips And Advice by egopersonified(f): 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
JigsawKillah: hmmmm

seun save this post for me
I'll show it to my wife come 2022

Funny you
Re: How To Keep Your Husband/man Interested In You- Tips And Advice by Kanwulia: 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
Two questions though!

Why would I want a man to STAY interested in me?
Is he that jobless? grin
Re: How To Keep Your Husband/man Interested In You- Tips And Advice by jnrbayano(m): 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
Kanwulia: Two questions though!

Why would I want a man to STAY interested in me?
Is he that jobless? grin

This Kanwulia sef

smiley
Re: How To Keep Your Husband/man Interested In You- Tips And Advice by Kanwulia: 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
jnrbayano:

This Kanwulia sef

smiley

Na true Na.
I nor want that kain SUFFOCATION o! NA WHO SEN AM? undecided
Na only im WAKA KAM to disturb my runs?
HELL NO! kiss

2 Likes

Re: How To Keep Your Husband/man Interested In You- Tips And Advice by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ff
Re: How To Keep Your Husband/man Interested In You- Tips And Advice by bukatyne(f): 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hmmm very interesting

You mean men no follow like nice gals?

Na waya!
Re: How To Keep Your Husband/man Interested In You- Tips And Advice by bustyhelen(f): 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
nice one
Re: How To Keep Your Husband/man Interested In You- Tips And Advice by smokescreen4: 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
I love the first point, nice one op.
Re: How To Keep Your Husband/man Interested In You- Tips And Advice by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
A woman should do all these in a relationship,what will now be done by the man?
Re: How To Keep Your Husband/man Interested In You- Tips And Advice by Nobody: 3:10am On Aug 27, 2014
Re: How To Keep Your Husband/man Interested In You- Tips And Advice by Nobody: 3:57am On Aug 27, 2014
I am so lucky to have a great husband that I find myself doing all this so effortlessly. cool
Re: How To Keep Your Husband/man Interested In You- Tips And Advice by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:59am On Aug 27, 2014
Some men are goats tho undecided
Re: How To Keep Your Husband/man Interested In You- Tips And Advice by lalasticlala(m): 8:12am On Aug 27, 2014
rokiatu: I am so lucky to have a great husband that I find myself doing all this so effortlessly. cool
WOW. Good
Re: How To Keep Your Husband/man Interested In You- Tips And Advice by lalasticlala(m): 8:13am On Aug 27, 2014
JeffreyJamez: Some men are goats tho undecided
Mmmmmm! coming frm a man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For The 40 Crowd / Who Would You Save? / Father Is Shocked When He Discovers This Horrifying Letter From His Son.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.