Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,671 members, 7,951,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:08 AM

More Money More Problem. Stop Funding Gej's Fight Against Boko Haram` - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Money More Problem. Stop Funding Gej's Fight Against Boko Haram` (430 Views)

Nigeria Faces More Problem Over Palestine Un Vote / President Gej's Fight Against Corruption - 10 Things To Know / More Money More Problem. Fashola VS Tinubu. {photos} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Money More Problem. Stop Funding Gej's Fight Against Boko Haram` by olapluto(m): 3:48am On Aug 25, 2014
Another depressing night for me. Cannot sleep after watching Boko Haram overrun Gwoza. The video made something clear...Nigerian government is not ready to end BH. Rather, I think BH is now a means of making money by GEJ.
Our soldiers cannot cope with these BH guys with the weaponery we are using. The video makes it very clear. We are not having the upper hand in terms of firepower.
While almost a quater of our budget is going directly to fight BH, we are getting the reverse result. Is it not time we stop funding this military offensive? I believe that 99% of the money budgeted to fight BH is being used by GEJ for re-election. TAN is giving 10k per person, while our soldiers are dieing in numbers like chickens everyday.
For the sake of our future, we all need to speak up now. It is only a matter of time before these bandits get to Abuja and start spreading all over the country. Moreso, they will be able to recruit more men and even deserters from the army will join them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

To The Men Of Duty / Most People Who Suport Apc/pdp On Nairaland Wil Neva Talk Politics Outside Here / Jonathan Denies Taking Sheriff To Chad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.