Stats: 3,199,242 members, 7,970,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:55 PM

A Cry For Help From A Military Wife(sos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Cry For Help From A Military Wife(sos) (2341 Views)

Sylva Mocks Oshiomhole: What You Can’t Achieve, A Military Man Did / Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri / David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

A Cry For Help From A Military Wife(sos) by namenick: 10:49am On Aug 25, 2014
''Hello Stella,There was an attack on Saturday in Adamawa state and the casualty is staggering. My God, am in tears right now becos an officer i know so well is confirmed shot and missing. That's becos no reinforcement was sent to rescue injured soldiers.

Am just praying that he's still alive and hasn't bled to death because I'll be devastated. Thank God that my neighbour who was missing has been found alive, his wife is pregnant. A lieutenant has been confirmed dead, the casualty for soldiers is unknown.

Its by Gods mercy my husband wasn't part of that team because he's been deployed there also. Stella please, please and please. Who knows if the COAS will do something to save our husbands. I don't want to be a widow Stella.

Please, soldiers are dying like chickens daily and there bodies are not even been retrieved. OMG crying......

The Nigerian army is simply being callous and hypocritical in this fight against boko haram. Soldiers and officers are being killed in their numbers daily with nothing being done about it.

It is true that the Nigerian army have NO arms and ammunition to prosecute this war. Can you imagine soldiers being burnt live in armoured personnel carriers(APCs)? These APCs are dead and rusty. They usually contract old retired soldiers who fought in the Nigerian civil wars and Onitsha and Aba boys to help reconstruct parts of this APCs because these parts cant be gotten from manufacturers as they have been phased out years ago.

These soldiers are forced to drive this dead armours and get stuck in the heat of battle. The BH then come and burn them alive inside these tanks. Other times they kill the soldiers and take the tanks. The tanks BH have all belong to the Nigerian army.

Right now soldiers have had it to their necks. We know they swore to pay the ultimate price but that doesn't mean they be treated as chickens. How do you want these men to be motivated when they see their colleagues die and cant Even be buried properly with the honour they deserve. The bodies of soldiers are left to rot in the bush in BH strongholds, and the ones they get their bodies are given mass burials with no honour or respect. These soldiers see this daily and you expect them to fight with vigor and selflessly?

Since the inception of this war the Nigerian army have been promising to procure ammunition's and up until now there is nada on ground. Its no secret that BH have more sophisticated weapons than the almighty Nigerian army.

Am sending this because of the news that some soldiers refused to engage in offensive without armour and the quick response of the army in the negative. Its appalling that they're quick to respond wit no action.

The army has not bought a single weapon in decades. The few that survived the Biafran war were grounded during our big brother role in Liberia. Even the weapons produced by DICON is the worst. Soldiers prefer the old weapons to the supposed 'new' ones. DICON cannot produce a simple functional AK47 weapon.

One then wonders whats been happening to the billions made available since the onset of this war, not to talk of the yearly allocation to the army. The army has been corrupted and its all about amassing wealth by the big boys.

Soldiers who died in the line of duty are still been owed their dues. Families have been left without a breadwinner and some big shot in an AC office in Abuja is still sitting on their entitlement for years.
Soldiers with gunshot wounds are left to treat themselves, with most of them going to seek for treatments traditionally in their villages.

Isn't it surprising that there's no army trauma hospital in the north east or Nigeria as a whole? Even 44 army reference hospital in Kaduna doesn't have a trauma surgeon or a standard trauma unit.

Am not even talking of the fact that soldiers are left to provide basic amenities like toiletries, mosquito nets and the likes for themselves while they are holed up in the bush. No raincoats or covers during this raining season with soldiers having to eat just bread all day as there's nothing else available in these bushes they are.

So Nigerians let's be more sympathetic to these young men out there and turn our anger to those with the fat ranks in Abuja who prefer to see young lives cut short. All they are interested in is profiting from this war.

Let me state categorically that president Jonathan Will never go anywhere near the north east because he and the generals know that the army cannot guarantee his safety. Except of course they want to build a wall round the president with bare-chested men as they don't have functional bulletproof vests.

The Kevlar in what you see them wearing can't withstand a common nail much less bullets. I rest my case here, but please tell the chief of army staff that we are still waiting for the ammunition's he went to buy months back. Our fathers, brothers, sons and husbands are dying and they deserve better.Thank you''

SOURCE: http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2014/08/chief-of-army-staff-please-save-our.html

Re: A Cry For Help From A Military Wife(sos) by tit(f): 10:58am On Aug 25, 2014
namenick:
These soldiers are forced to drive this dead armours and get stuck in the heat of battle. The BH then come and burn them alive inside these tanks. Other times they kill the soldiers and take the tanks. The tanks BH have all belong to the Nigerian army.

SOURCE: http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2014/08/chief-of-army-staff-please-save-our.html

So the tanks do not work for NA but when used by BH they become death-machines?

I smell ---

Re: A Cry For Help From A Military Wife(sos) by Sloan: 11:07am On Aug 25, 2014
Nigerian soldiers deserve no pity for fighting with bare hands when their enemy has more than enough weapons stolen from them. Until the entire army refuses to fight and all quit in a single day, this government will not do anything or ever come to its senses. If you can't all quit same day, then just execute everyone sending you to die like chickens from top to bottom, like it was done in the 70s and 80s, starting with the clueless bastardic doofus who has now spent N 5 tr in 4 years yet no bullets, no Kevlar vests. It is not patriotism to go and fight a war with bare hands when your enemy is packing more than several punches in killing machines. It is the height of stupidity!

Re: A Cry For Help From A Military Wife(sos) by asadike(f): 11:22am On Aug 25, 2014
To ur tent o israel! Nigerian soldiers are nt animals. These are people fathers nd husbands we are talking about here. There is no use fighting a man wit dane gun when he is wit bomb nd other sophisticated weapons. Instead of dying lyk cockroaches y nt help disintegrate dis country?
Re: A Cry For Help From A Military Wife(sos) by chinazaekperem: 11:57am On Aug 25, 2014
banega: Amen, so shall it be •
chai, nwanyi oma, iwu nma oyoyo, you suave is the peak I have seen, this is the second pics of you am seeing, your pulchritude is beyond my imagination. Permit me to call you "nma" anytime I see you on this forum. Wow
Re: A Cry For Help From A Military Wife(sos) by koboko69: 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
RIP Off'cer....he was just posted to the NE barely 2 months ago. Lost along with him is a soldier friend...
This happed on sunday Adamawa attacks

Re: A Cry For Help From A Military Wife(sos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
God knows if my husband iss an army official, he would have resigned by now.
Why would they push them to the battle front without adequate ammunition nd co...?
No, that's not good enough, If they have to die fighting, I think it should be after a good fight and honourably too.
Re: A Cry For Help From A Military Wife(sos) by Sloan: 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
theassassin:

All your talk is about treason but thank God nobody knows you it ends on nairaland

All I can say to you is

A.Thunder fire MY family and friends

B. May bomb blaster MY papa head

C. oloriburuku oloshi eranko ni Iran baba mi, ko de ni dada fun mi di ojo ale

#my useless mother is a vulture, r.aped by my father to born me a cursed bastard! Me and banega have shared this curses together!

Really? You deserve to die now, you will not live another 24 hours! Ase waaaa!

Re: A Cry For Help From A Military Wife(sos) by Sloan: 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
theassassin:

Hmmm ok na I WILL prepare for MY USELESS death
Ode NI MI ATI BABA OLORI PELEBE MI

Obo mamami to bi mi nrun ko de ni Dara fun mi

Die quick and spare us your curse stories!

Re: A Cry For Help From A Military Wife(sos) by Sloan: 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
banega: Amen, so shall it be FOR ME AND MY USELESS FATHER MOTHER AND FAMILY •

OK go and die quickly!
Re: A Cry For Help From A Military Wife(sos) by theassassin: 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
Sloan: do you know that a rabid dog is my biological father?
My harlot mother is a pusssy happy woman to the extent of sharing her toto to a rabid dog and am the end product of it

I will Die quick and spare you my curse stories!

Go and die

Otu mma gi

Afo sabuo nne gi

Ewu

Olodo

Re: A Cry For Help From A Military Wife(sos) by Omexonomy: 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
theassassin:

All your talk is about treason but thank God nobody knows you it ends on nairaland

All I can say to you is

A.Thunder fire your family and friends

B. May bomb blaster your papa head

C. Ikpu mma gi

#sloan is a vulture
@sloan do you realy deserve these
Re: A Cry For Help From A Military Wife(sos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
chinazaekperem: chai, nwanyi oma, iwu nma oyoyo, you suave is the peak I have seen, this is the second pics of you am seeing, your pulchritude is beyond my imagination. Permit me to call you "nma" anytime I see you on this forum. Wow
Awwww, thank you!! grin

Re: A Cry For Help From A Military Wife(sos) by theassassin: 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
Omexonomy: @sloan do you realy deserve these

He deserve more than that
Re: A Cry For Help From A Military Wife(sos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
Sloan:

OK go and die quickly!
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, e pain ham • grin grin

Re: A Cry For Help From A Military Wife(sos) by Omexonomy: 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie: God knows if my husband iss an army official, he would have resigned by now.
Why would they push them to the battle front without adequate ammunition nd co...?
No, that's not good enough, If they have to die fighting, I think it should be after a good fight and honourably too.
ask ur urself if it is true that BH put to flight like a pack of chicken and ar wining the war against NA why havnt they overun the whole of adamawa kano kaduna borno and oyobe states. The propagnda arm of APC which is headed by sloan and his evil minions are making us believe that the BH are wining and they will soon overun all the Yoruba states.
Re: A Cry For Help From A Military Wife(sos) by Omexonomy: 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
Sloan:

OK go and die quickly!
their are certain price we human pay for supporting and encouraging evils in life i.e supporting BH and their evil against a democratically elected gov. Sloan you realy need help.
Re: A Cry For Help From A Military Wife(sos) by BRAVO0(m): 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
Mod this thing is abusing my mother !

theassassin:

Like you naughty pusssy giver of a mother

Otu nne I

Ikpu mma gi

Afo sabuo gi ebea
Re: A Cry For Help From A Military Wife(sos) by oduastates: 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hmm.
Re: A Cry For Help From A Military Wife(sos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
Nawa, you guys should behave civil na...
All this insults are uncalled for abeg.
Forgive/forget...e done do.
Re: A Cry For Help From A Military Wife(sos) by edo3(m): 1:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie: God knows if my husband iss an army official, he would have resigned by now.
So your husband no fit die for our beloved country bah??
Re: A Cry For Help From A Military Wife(sos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
edo3: So your husband no fit die for our beloved country bah??
Abeg, if im die, who go come dey service me?
No o, I never wan be widow, we gats die togeda...
Omexonomy: ask ur urself if it is true that BH put to flight like a pack of chicken and ar wining the war against NA why havnt they overun the whole of adamawa kano kaduna borno and oyobe states. The propagnda arm of APC which is headed by sloan and his evil minions are making us believe that the BH are wining and they will soon overun all the Yoruba states.
Seriously I don't know what to believe anymore. The exact reason I don't like listening to news or follow up with politics. They always end up confusing me with their lies
Re: A Cry For Help From A Military Wife(sos) by Fxwarrior: 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
Sloan:

Die quick and spare us your curse stories!

Look at how supposed adults sloan and theassasin are disgracing themselves and family before the International community.

I blame Oga Seun somehow for not organising sanity test before accepting members.

Re: A Cry For Help From A Military Wife(sos) by Omexonomy: 1:19pm On Aug 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Abeg, if im die, who go come dey service me?
No o, I never wan be widow, we gats die togeda...

Seriously I don't know what to believe anymore. The exact reason I don't like listening to news or follow up with politics. They always end up confusing me with their lies
they are all lies made to insult gej and the NA e.g tambuwal and kwankwaso was claimed that BH are well funded and motivated more than the nigerian army. The governor of boron claimed BH are having a better weapon than The NA. They soke as if they know the in and out of bh.
Re: A Cry For Help From A Military Wife(sos) by Arosa(m): 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
In every war there are always casualties on both sides. RIP to the dead.

Vice President seat would cause division in APC. / Update from Lagos Gubernatorial Debate Today. / Breaking News: Boko Haram Sacks Monguno Barracks, Fate Of 1400 Soldiers Unknown