Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) (53987 Views)

Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. / The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her / See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
Nsonaso:
Says who?
me
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by Tennyemman(m): 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
If you need palm kernal seed that has been cracked and wash contact me on 07066809583 for cheap price
We also sell palm oil in large scale,quality red oil,am in delta state isoko north
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by kevinbey(m): 1:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
MissSlimbody: Dis veg go make sense 4 Efo riro o. MizMycoli wat'ya think? grin
u go carry am cook lol.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by assana: 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
Meaning wetin undecided all d rose flowers don finish for shoprite angry
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by tayoxx(m): 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
MizMyColi: LoL,
I think I have.
hot efo riro o.....
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by Daviddoma(m): 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
marveangel: Ladies Over to You......Your boyfriend shows his undying love to you in public by giving you these NATURAL flowers on your birthday........How would you appreciate his kind gesture
lolz naija ladies? Wahala go dey oo cool
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by Tombrapa: 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
First question......"Guy u dor high?"
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by AriDsexy(f): 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
ideyhere: I will collect it and cook better vegetable sauce...because I'm sure my gift is obviously on its way cheesy grin
Yes,it reminds me of the story of a boy that has a wealthy dad that gave him a bible for his birthday gift,the guy got angry and dumped the bible some where not knowing that inside the bible was a key to a very nice ride.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by marveangel(m): 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ladybluecash: If thunder no fire him mak i knw wetin cause am
babe u dy vex ooooo.......dem no dy follow up play.........ahahhahahahahahhaha
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by marveangel(m): 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
Tombrapa: First question......"Guy u dor high?"
yes ker...na love d make em high
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by dexpee4life(m): 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
May be its Bitter leaf
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by perry2020(f): 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
U neva can tell what's inside the leaf so it's beta to accept wif good fate
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
perry2020: U neva can tell what's inside the leaf so it's beta to accept wif good fate

abi na, might just be Car Keys smh
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by LadyH(f): 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
Lol. Op, those aren't even flowers!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by michealekene(m): 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
BukkyDan: Funny pic... cheesy

If the veggies are still fresh, efo riro on point- heavily laced with dried fish, kpomo, cow tail, stock/frozen fish e.t.c
hmmmmm
goes well with pounded yam or eba made with Ijebu garri! Chai...Birthday party toh badt!

Eerm...Marveangel, should I say/type "thank you for making hungry"?

seriously, it's because of ppl like u nigeria is not moving forward, efo riro kor!...u wldnt even rem vegetables cld be used to make soup during d yl u wld be very disappointed and wld be forming "not in d mood to tlk".
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by Swash042(m): 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
evegran: I'll accept it with a laugh and a kiss cause he's gotta be joking and its my birthday so I refuse to be angry!
lol...I lyk ur style...so smart.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
Swash042: lol...I lyk ur style...so smart.
. Merci smiley

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by zaksrocafella(m): 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
Is good to try something uncommon wink
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by Jobs012(m): 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
nice one!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by MissSlimbody(f): 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
kevinbey: u go carry am cook lol.

My guy, no dulling.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by profkb(m): 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
Emeca: Haa!....a kick in d balls should suffice.

some1 actually real, bt guy na test b4 d main gift cos if babe give me Dar1 Na to turn am to play b4 e lead to anoda tin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by fightforchange1(f): 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
bahahaha weird but cool!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by fightforchange1(f): 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
fightforchange1: bahahaha weird but cool!

edikaikong baby.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by Ladybluecash(f): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
marveangel: babe u dy vex ooooo.......dem no dy follow up play.........ahahhahahahahahhaha
. Na joke no b sey i mean am
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by Swash042(m): 10:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
evegran: . Merci smiley
De rien!smiley
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by perry2020(f): 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2014
malikmoreni:

abi na, might just be Car Keys smh
Abi ooo,reminds of d story of a girl who was always bragging to her frnds dat ha bf was rich,on her birthday e came wif agege bread which she threw back at him just for d ring or was it car keys to fall off it.d guy disagreed sha coz e felt all she wanted was money,which is tru.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
perry2020:
Abi ooo,reminds of d story of a girl who was always bragging to her frnds dat ha bf was rich,on her birthday e came wif agege bread which she threw back at him just for d ring or was it car keys to fall off it.d guy disagreed sha coz e felt all she wanted was money,which is tru.

ahan NA FILM shocked grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by wordsplay(m): 3:00am On Aug 27, 2014
inform any graduate or student you know to go online and register here http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=100208 .If successfully selected, the government will be paying them N30,000 monthly for 1year. Companies, organizations and institutions can also register and interns will be sent to them, while government pays the interns N30,000. Please spread the news: See it as an Income/Job opportunity.let's give it a try by registering
Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria | One Star Ambassador
tan.org.ng
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by marveangel(m): 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
Ladybluecash: . Na joke no b sey i mean am
okay.......I be don fear ooo.....coz na doz kinda special flower I wan give u nxt val oooo.....shey u no slap me sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Smokes In Pre-Wedding Photo As Her Man Looks On / "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.