Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,672 members, 7,908,737 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:24 AM

PHP Programming: Please I Need A Good Php Programmer To Work With - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / PHP Programming: Please I Need A Good Php Programmer To Work With (1057 Views)

(urgent!) Experienced PHP Programming Freelancers Needed / Please I Need A Part Time Php Programming Job / Php Programming Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHP Programming: Please I Need A Good Php Programmer To Work With by Emmaxpaul(m): 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
Am working on a project to create a website that would have a login, profile and chat network for my school.
if you have a strong idea on php programming, you can be the man! Just reply and i'll ask some questions.
Re: PHP Programming: Please I Need A Good Php Programmer To Work With by blenyo11(m): 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
Emmaxpaul: Am working on a project to create a website that would have a login, profile and chat network for my school.
if you have a strong idea on php programming, you can be the man! Just reply and i'll ask some questions.
How do you want me in
Re: PHP Programming: Please I Need A Good Php Programmer To Work With by Emmaxpaul(m): 9:18am On Aug 26, 2014
blenyo11:
How do you want me in

Alright man thanks.

Can u please tell me why this script isn't running?

<?php

$g_defer_init_page = true;
require_once(dirname(__FILE__) . "/library.php"wink;

if ($g_session_type == "database"wink
{
$g_link = ft_db_connect();
$sess = new SessionManager();
}

if (!empty($g_session_save_path))
session_save_path($g_session_save_path);

session_start();
header("Cache-control: private"wink;
header("Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8"wink;

require_once(dirname(__FILE__) . "/init_page.php"wink;
?>

The page is just loading and timing out.
Re: PHP Programming: Please I Need A Good Php Programmer To Work With by Urine: 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
Emmaxpaul:

Alright man thanks.

Can u please tell me why this script isn't running?

<?php

$g_defer_init_page = true;
require_once(dirname(__FILE__) . "/library.php"wink;

if ($g_session_type == "database"wink
{
$g_link = ft_db_connect();
$sess = new SessionManager();
}

if (!empty($g_session_save_path))
session_save_path($g_session_save_path);

session_start();
header("Cache-control: private"wink;
header("Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8"wink;

require_once(dirname(__FILE__) . "/init_page.php"wink;
?>

The page is just loading and timing out.

Where did you copy the code from? I bet the session is playing tricks on you cos you didn't write it and you have no idea of how it works. What's in your "int_page.php".
Re: PHP Programming: Please I Need A Good Php Programmer To Work With by Emmaxpaul(m): 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
urrghh..u got me sort of, i think that's the problem, i just copied that code to help me with the login page am building, but it just made things worse.

so just look at the code and tell me wat am missing.
Re: PHP Programming: Please I Need A Good Php Programmer To Work With by Urine: 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
Emmaxpaul: urrghh..u got me sort of, i think that's the problem, i just copied that code to help me with the login page am building, but it just made things worse.

so just look at the code and tell me wat am missing.

"so just look at the code and tell me wat am missing"

That's an order I guess? Lool. This code is trying hard to make you run while you can barely crawl, you need something simpler that will be easy for you to understand, I can write the code for you but your manner of approach ruined that.

To the serious part, if you are designing a login page, do you have a database? A registration page? Answer these questions and let's take it from there.
Re: PHP Programming: Please I Need A Good Php Programmer To Work With by Taiw(m): 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
Contact me to send u a simple login script with registration to u at no cost on telltboyz@Yahoo.com
Re: PHP Programming: Please I Need A Good Php Programmer To Work With by Emmaxpaul(m): 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
Urine:

"so just look at the code and tell me wat am missing"

That's an order I guess? Lool. This code is trying hard to make you run while you can barely crawl, you need something simpler that will be easy for you to understand, I can write the code for you but your manner of approach ruined that.

To the serious part, if you are designing a login page, do you have a database? A registration page? Answer these questions and let's take it from there.

No offence taken sir!, i didnt mean to insult or command you for anything. am sorry if it sounded that way. I finally put my head into it, and by God's grace i have completed the thing. It can register,send the data to the database and check errrors using javascript. Thanks a lot for your constructive criticism, it made me cool down and sit tight.

I'm working on something now, that would login you in and create a profile of everything you registered and update even showing the details of other people that have registered too if ur account is linked to theirs. Seems difficult now, but i dnt want to jump by asking unnneccesary questions , when i get hooked up i'll be sure to contact you.

1 Like

Re: PHP Programming: Please I Need A Good Php Programmer To Work With by JackOfAllTrades: 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
contact me if you want an experienced full stack web developer

(1) (Reply)

WANTED: An IOS And Windows Phone Programmer Needed / Store Manager Software Wanted / Customised Accounting, Pos & Inventory Management Software - Accountmaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.