Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,478 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:51 PM

The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday (6553 Views)

Poll: Chelsea. Liverpool. At Stamford Bridge Home Of Chelsea.

Draw.: 23% (22 votes)
Liverpool wins.: 22% (21 votes)
Chelsea wins.: 53% (49 votes)
This poll has ended

Chelsea, Liverpool Controversy / Arsenal plays Villa, Man-U, Chelsea, Liverpool - In Just 2 Weeks? / Chelsea/liverpool:what Is The Message? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by omopatos: 3:48am On Oct 25, 2008
[b][/b]
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by omopatos: 3:49am On Oct 25, 2008
[b][/b]
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by AICTP: 8:14am On Oct 25, 2008
Chelsea is still Chelski and we musn't 4get that. This will be the begining of the end to the best start for livepool, I mean they loose here and their loses begin here.

It's Chelski 3, Liverpool 1 goals from FL, NA and SK for Chelski with Superman ( Steven G) scoring for Liverpool.

Njoy the match, surely it wont be booring as many have speculated, it wuld be fille with fireworks,

Its Chelski vs Liverpool and its LIVE !!!!!
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by bgees(m): 8:44am On Oct 25, 2008
Chelsea are stronger now. The 5-0 bashing of boro does'nt impress me. we can win at The bridge.
ynwa!
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by ibrahiem(m): 9:23am On Oct 25, 2008
liverpool should not even think about it.chelsea is a pace-setter in this championship,so others should just follow while we take da lead.cheers
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by tmoney11(m): 11:07am On Oct 25, 2008
No be sere sere the Blues we are winning for real.
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by wurdz: 11:15am On Oct 25, 2008
d sky ìs blue,my jersey is blue!liverpool is walkn alone 'moro on d road of defeat.
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by JustEmmy(m): 11:33am On Oct 25, 2008
Chelsea's gonna pick all three points at stake. They will either win clean with some gd football or win rough if the reds pose much resistance. It's D Blues' season, no doubt.
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by iceland(m): 11:34am On Oct 25, 2008
wurdz:

d sky ìs blue,my jersey is blue!liverpool is walkn alone 'moro on d road of defeat.
You mean we will walk in the road of victory grin grin . . . . . .Dont forget the sun is red and it burns in the sky grin
Victory is ours!
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by dani1luv: 11:40am On Oct 25, 2008
c this dude o o
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by JustEmmy(m): 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2008
Chelsea's on course for a treble this season. Liverpool can't stand in the way! No one can.
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by alvinjoe(m): 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2008
Liverpool will win chelsea at home this time around. The unbeaten record at home will be over come after tomorrow encounter. liverpool 2 - Chelsea 1. Up Liverpool "You'll never walk alone"[/color][color=#990000]
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by Suntemi(m): 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2008
alvinjoe:

Liverpool will win chelsea at home this time around. The unbeaten record at home will be over come after tomorrow encounter. liverpool 2 - Chelsea 1. Up Liverpool "You'll never walk alone"[/color][color=#990000]

Stamford Bridge isn't Third mainland Bridge so not even Liverpool will pull it down. Meanwhile also take note that you're walking alone this time around too.
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2008
it would be a very tough game but i go with chelsea to take it at the end of the day.
meanwhile [b]WO[/b]manu is being forced to a draw by Everton
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by gentlegg(m): 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2008
Liverpool can NEVER win at the bridge. The best they can get is draw.

Am a full-fledge Blue. I never fear meeting Liverpool for one day, I can only fear meeting ManU.

The sky in London will definitely be BLUEEE on sunday. Nothing mega.
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by skype: 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2008
ok
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by segy2g(m): 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2008
Luks finely poised IMO, I fully expect this to be a really cagey game, Rafa def will not set up to attack, and Chelsea themselves (inspite of all what Big Phil is trying to say) will respect Liverpool enuf not to go gung- ho from the start, I predict a draw - no fire works, except the referee decides to grab all headlies with some horrendous officiating,
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by chidichris(m): 3:54pm On Oct 25, 2008
the best liverpool can get on sunday is a draw.
na chelsea go carry the day.
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by sylve11: 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2008
liverpool one do something wen people neva do since 2006. History is about to be reborn.
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by skyone(m): 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2008
patapata draw

but surely Chelsea will win, 2 - 0.
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by serege(m): 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2008
i expect a very tight and tactical game.both sides have lost key players to injuries.wonder how big Phil would have handled it if Torres were playing.anyway the scoreline wont differ by more than 1 goal in Chelsea's favor.Up blues. wink wink wink
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by naylove(m): 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2008
this one na draw, its been played before.on a serious note,it has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that the Stamford bridge has become a fortress for chelsea where they are safe everytime they run in there.however, given the state of chelsea and the form of the reds at this time, it could go either way, but one thing for sure, only he who began the partial destruction of the brige will be faithful enough to complete it total collapse.going by bookmakers odd,i'll stick my money in a draw.
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by Suntemi(m): 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2008
naylove:

Stamford bridge has become a fortress for chelsea where they are safe everytime they run in there.

The Bridge is like to Chelsea as Olumo rock is like to the Egba people. So I repeat not Liverpool will pull the bridge down.
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by willyspace(m): 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2008
The pensioners and the walk alones can only settle for a draw. Watch out for Mikel's red card!
Anyway, the GUNNERS are patiently waiting for the spoils.
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by plawson(m): 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2008
itz d blues for real. dis sunday liverpool
need not to try too hard. -whatever they
do CHELSEA will still win the GAME. No Questions.
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by slimghost(m): 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2008
a one all draw is written all over this one.
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by Jairzinho(m): 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2008
C 1 : 2 L (if Drogba plays)

C 0 : 1 L (if Drogba doesn't play)
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by AMIGO112(m): 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2008
what do you mean by that.
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by phizman(m): 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2008
No need to argue na.
Stamford Bridge Who wan fall am?
Liverpool nor reach na!!!
Na normal 3pts, though will not be easy but d 3pts is sure,

BLUES TILL I QUENCH!!!
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by keba(m): 10:59pm On Oct 25, 2008
The sky is blue and will remain blue no matter how the sun burns.
UP THE BLUES!!!
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by phizman(m): 11:48pm On Oct 25, 2008
Keba I like ur talk.
U r a true BLUES fan.
Keep it up.

BLUES 4 LIFE!!!
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by phizman(m): 11:54pm On Oct 25, 2008
All Blues fans, don't 4get to vote at d top of d page to show our superiority over d reds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burnley Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 26th December 2023 / Liverpool Vs Brentford (1 - 0) - Live / Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.